剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
Michael, we have the duty to take steps.
如何
How?
迈克尔 过来看看
Michael, come see.
我知道怎样才能让他退位 迈克尔
I know how to get him to resign, Michael.
那谁会是新任教宗
And who would this new pope be?
原谅我 主 原谅我背叛了圣父大人 原谅我仍在背叛他
Forgive me, lord, for I have deceived, I am deceiving,
原谅我还是会继续背叛他
and I will continue to deceive the holy father.
请原谅我 主
Forgive me, lord,
我不能再将我所深爱着 胜过爱我自己的
but I can no longer continue to look on at the destruction
那个人的毁灭行为视若无物
of the man I love more than I love myself.
原谅我 主
Forgive me, lord,
因为我没法再对我深爱着的胜过爱自己的
for I cannot continue any longer to look on at the destruction
天主教的颓亡之势视若无睹
of the institution I love more than I love myself:
神圣的罗马教廷
The holy Roman church.
-玩得尽兴吧 奥尔多 -是吧 我觉得
- Having fun, Aldo? - Yeah, I guess...
你不觉得目睹鸡尾酒文化的消亡
Don't you agree it's a crime
就是在犯罪吗 主教大人
that the cocktail culture is in decline, your eminence?
有这么糟吗
Is it really such a bad thing?
我觉得是
I should say so.
我父亲在我25岁的时候
My father taught me the
教会了我调配鸡尾酒的艺术
art of the cocktail when I was twenty-five.
你知道吗 我父亲是第一批在意大利投身于
My father was one of the first people in Italy
鸡尾酒艺术的那群人中的一个
to devote himself to the art of the cocktail, you know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得离开一会
Can you excuse me just a moment?
你是个谋杀犯
You're a murderer.
你是为我而来的吗
Did you come for me?
不 不 我来是因为在我的人生里我从未
No, no, I came because I've never felt so alone
感受过如此的孤独绝望
and in despair in all my life.
安吉洛·桑彻斯已死
Angelo Sanchez is dead.
见你第一眼时我甚至想死
And I wanted to die when I first saw you.
死于这份渴望
I was dying of desire.
卢多♥维♥科 我们要休息了
Ludovico, we'd like to go to bed.
帮我们个忙吧
Would you do us a favor?
把他的十字架拿回来 把他送回梵蒂冈
Get his crucifix and take him back to the Vatican.
放心吧 妈妈
I'll take care of it, mom.
-你是谁 -卢多♥维♥科·梅拉维利亚
- Who are you? - Ludovico Meraviglia.
他们何时会到
When will they be here?
马上
Soon.
他们在梳理移♥民♥和护照等手续证件
They're clearing immigration and passport control.
你怎么不去帮忙提高一下速度呢
Why don't you help the time pass by doing a little work?
他们到了
They're here.
带他们进来
Show them in.
-你们给我送了一件礼物是吗 -是
- Did you send me a gift? - Yes.
你送我的的是什么
What did you send me?
你丢了的那个烟斗的一部分
The piece of the pipe you were missing.
我离开你前给你的那个烟斗
The piece I gave you before I left you.
你怎么知道我把它弄丢了
How did you know I lost it?
我时不时地会给你长大的那孤儿院
From time to time I'd call the orphanage
打电♥话♥
where you were growing up.
他们告诉我你一直都
And they told me that you
把那一半烟斗带在你身边
always kept a piece of the pipe with you,
但是你丢失了另一半
but that you were missing the other piece.
你是怎么找到的
How did you find that piece?
你把我留在孤儿院之后我就已经弄丢了
I had already lost it after you left me at the orphanage.
因为有一天 我在威尼斯的一家商店里
Because one day, I was in a shop in venice,
我碰巧看到了一模一样的烟斗 就买♥♥了下来
and I happened to find the same pipe so I bought it.
然后把你丢失的那部分寄了过来
And I sent you the piece of it that you had lost.
好吧
All right.
你们两个 不许动
Now neither of you move.
不是他们
It's not them.
瓦伦特 立刻把这两个冒名顶替的人赶出去
Valente, expel these impostors from my home immediately.
你是谁 莱尼
Who are you, Lenny?
我是个孤儿
I'm an orphan.
跟你一样
Just like you.
什么时候你才会长大
When you gonna grow up?
永不
Never.
神父永远不会长大 因为他永远不能成为父亲
A priest never grows up, because he can never become a father.
他一直都是上帝之子
He'll always be a son.
这就是为什么一千三百年来
That is why we imposed a vow of celibacy on ourselves
我们一直谨守着禁欲的誓言
thirteen centuries ago,
因为我们必须恪守上帝之子的本分
because we must always be the sons of God,
不敢尝试取代上帝的位置
never dare try to take his place.
你知道我为什么想在这见你吗
Do you know why I wanted to meet you up here?
不知道 为什么
No, why?
因为一个叫做安吉洛·桑彻斯的西班牙小伙儿
Because this is where that young spaniard,
从这儿跳了下去
angelo Sanchez, jumped from.
他想成为神父 但我们拒绝了他
He wanted to be a priest and we thwarted him.
是我 拒绝了他
I thwarted him.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
他真幸运
Lucky him.
可以跟上帝对话
He's going to speak with God.
不像我们 他终于可以参透万物之理了
Unlike us, he's finally going to find out the way things stand.
到底什么事情才会激起你的怜悯之心
What has become of your pity?
难道你从未体会过怜悯之情
Have you never experienced pity?
我受够了 莱尼
I can't take it anymore, Lenny.
我要回家 我要回到洪都拉斯
I wanna go home, I wanna go back to Honduras.
如果你现在放弃 你就要面对
If you give up now, now that you're faced with the burden
责任的重担和良心的谴责
of responsibility and your own guilty conscience,
究竟什么时候你才会长大
when will you ever grow up?
什么时候
When?
是谁在背叛我
Who is betraying me?
把演员送到我家
Who is sending actors to my home,
装作是我失散已久的双亲
palming them off as my long-lost parents?
到底是谁
Who?
是沃伊洛 还是斯宾塞
Voiello, Spencer?
告诉我 托马索
Tell me, Tommaso.
不
No.
不 你说什么
"No", what?
不 我什么都不会说
No, I won't tell you anything else.
为什么
Why not?
虽然我不聪明 但是也没有那么傻
Because I'm stupid, it's true, but not that stupid.
你还在因为我没有让你当红衣主教而记恨我吗
Do you resent me for not having made you a cardinal yet?
是的 起初是因为这个
Yes, at first I thought that was the reason
我不肯再信赖你
I wouldn't confide in you again.
下一届红衣教会议你就能当上了
You'll assume the purple at the next consistory.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
因为随后我意识到了
Because then I identified another reason
不会再告诉你任何事情的另一个原因
I won't ever tell you anything again.
什么
Why?
你根本不信仰上帝 教宗大人
You don't believe in God, holy father.
你根本不信仰上帝
You don't believe in God.
他拉臭臭了
He pooped.
您可以把他给我 陛下
You can give him to me, your holiness.
我很乐意为您效劳
I'm happy to change him.
彼得 你休息去吧 我来就行
Peter, get some rest, I'll take care.
哦 这可拉的不少
Oh, a lot of poop!
圣父大人 那天我反复思索
Holy father, the other day I was reflecting on the fact
我们唯一看法一致的地方
that the one thing on which we share a single view
就是对托尼诺·皮托拉案件的管理问题
is the management of the tonino pettola case.
你必须要小心翼翼
You can never be too careful.
你怕被下毒吗 圣父大人
Are you afraid of being poisoned, your holiness?
除此之外还有
Among other things.
这些手法 即使是在梵蒂冈
These are practices that have fallen out of use
也早就没人用了 圣父大人
even in the Vatican, your holiness.
那么
So...
是谁和这对假父母组织了这场荒唐的化妆舞会
Who organized that ridiculous masquerade with the fake parents?
不是我 圣父大人
Not me, your holiness.
如果您认为我是幕后主使 我会觉得很冒犯
I'd find it offensive if you thought I was behind that.
我的手段可比这个高明多了
My methods are far more sophisticated.
这我赞成
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表