剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
一如既往
Just as you have always been.
而且 一无是处
And that you're a nothing.
一无是处
Nothing!
庇护十三世陛下
Your Holiness Pius XIII...
给我讲讲我的父母
Tell me about my parents.
他们把你留在了孤儿院
Your parents left you at the orphanage,
说他们无法再抚养你了
saying they couldn't keep you any more
因为他们两个要去威尼斯
because they had to go to Venice.
你没有问他们要去威尼斯干什么吗
And you didn't ask them what they had to do in Venice?
我们不问问题
We didn't ask questions.
-他们是什么样的人 -我不记得了 莱尼
- What were they like? - I don't remember, Lenny.
我一定是见过了太多他们那样
I must have seen thousands of parents
把孩子留给我们的人 我没法记住所有人的脸
who left their children with us, I can't remember them all.
我记得 至少在梦里我记得
I remember them. At least I remember them in my dreams.
理论上来说 他们可能还活着
In theory, they might still be alive.
是的 他们现在应该刚过七十
Yes. They'd be just over seventy now.
而且 理论上说 他们可能仍在威尼斯
And, in theory, they might still be in Venice.
-他们可能在任何地方 莱尼 -我找遍所有地方
- They could be anywhere, Lenny. - I search everywhere,
我四处祈祷
I pray everywhere.
但是神迹没有出现
But I don't see God.
因为我没能找到我的父亲 也没能找到我母亲
Because I don't see my father. Because I don't see my mother.
但我 从另一个角度来看 看清了这一切
I, on the other hand, see everything.
-你看清了什么 -上帝的安排
- What do you see? - God's plan.
教廷的恢宏大业全部仰仗于您 教皇陛下
A complex architecture that depends on you, Your Holiness.
一切都如此清晰可见
Everything is so clear.
谁在里面
Who's in there?
没人
No one.
不信的话您就自己亲眼看看
Go see for yourself if you don't believe me.
整个梵蒂冈城都是您的 圣父 这间公♥寓♥也是一样
All of Vatican City is yours, Holy Father, and so is this apartment.
没人爱戴我 所以我早已准备好
No one loves me, which is why I am prepared
接受来自各种人的各种厌恶
for every kind of vileness, from everyone.
圣父大人 我看得出来主降大任于你
Holy Father, I see Christ's reflection in you.
那杜索里埃主教呢
And in Dussolier?
我也看得出 主对他也有所寄望
I see Christ's reflection in him too.
但没有您这般重大
A paler reflection.
我虔诚的信徒们啊 我为我的迟来而道歉
My dear faithful ones, I'm sorry I'm late.
但我还是前来于此
But here I am.
往这看
Look at me.
不过不要看我
Only don't look at me.
请向上看 看见那天空了吗
Look up. Do you see the sky?
你们看见上帝了吗
Do you see God?
没有吗
No?
但这无关紧要
No matter.
现在请看向你身边之人
Now look at the person next to you.
满怀喜悦地看着他 并铭记圣奥古斯丁的话
Look joyfully upon him, and remember what Saint Augustine said:
你若寻求他 就必寻见
"If you want to see God, you have the means to do it."
主便是爱
"God is love."
教皇 教皇 教皇
Pius, Pius, Pius.
教皇 教皇 教皇
Pius, Pius, Pius.
现在不是时候
Not now.
释放你自己 尽情发挥吧 陛下
Let yourself go, Your Holiness.
就好像要在这演讲的圣人是你一样 古铁雷斯
And if the saint here were you, Gutierrez?
我们遗忘了什么
What have we forgotten?
我们到底遗忘了什么
What have we forgotten?
我们遗忘了主
We have forgotten God.
你们 你们遗忘了主
You! You have forgotten God.
我希望你们能清楚
I want to be very clear with you.
你们必须更亲近于上帝 而不是彼此
You have to be closer to God than to each other.
我与上帝的距离要比与你们相近得多
I am closer to God than I am to you.
你们要知道 我永远都不可能贴近于你们
You need to know that I will never be close to you.
因为在找到主以前 每个人都是孤立的
Because everyone is alone before God.
我对那些哪怕是对主
I have nothing to say to those
有一丁点质疑的人都无话可说
who have even the slightest doubt about God.
我能做的只是让他们时刻想起 我的嗤之以鼻
All I can do is remind them of my scorn.
和他们自己的可悲境地
And their wretchedness.
我无法证明主是真实存在的
I don't have the proof of God existence,
你们可以随意去证明他的不存在
it is up to you to prove that He doesn't.
你们能够证实主是不存在的吗
Are you capable of proving that God does not exist?
如果你们不能 那就只能说明主是真实存在的
If you aren't able to prove it, then it means that God does exist.
主是存在的
God exists.
主不会重视我们
And He isn't interested in us
直到我们信服于他 只信服于他
until we become interested in Him, in Him exclusively.
你们懂我的意思吗
Do you understand what I am saying?
全-心-全-意
Ex-clu-sive-ly!
每时每刻
Twenty-four hours a day.
你必须全身心地膜拜主
Your hearts and minds filled only with God.
必须心无杂念
There's no room for anything else.
不要再去想什么自♥由♥意志 也不要再去想过放纵的生活
No room for free will, no room for liberty,
更不要想着自我解放
no room for emancipation.
别再跟从主了 我曾听人这样说过
"Free yourself from God", I've heard people say.
还自己自♥由♥吧
"Liberate yourself from God."
但是一旦你抛弃了主 所造成的损伤即是不可修复的 足以致命
But the pain of liberation is unbearable, sharp enough to kill.
没有主
Without God...
你就相当于一个死人
you are as good as dead.
仅剩亡灵游荡于街道之上
Dead, abandoned strays wandering the streets.
我们要看你的脸
We want to look you in the face.
你想看我的脸?
You want to look me in my face?
先见见上帝吧
Go see God first.
我不会引导你们 我不会引你进其路径
I won't help you. I'm not gonna show you the way.
自己寻找吧
Search for it,
找到主的所在
find him...
等你找到了主
and when you have found God,
也许就能看到我了
perhaps you will see me as well.
快停下 你怎么敢用灯光晃你的教皇
Stop it! How dare you shine a light on your Pope?
你这样做可不止是缺乏尊重了
What you are doing is more than a simple lack of respect.
我不知道你是否配得上我来领导你
I don't know if you deserve me.
我不知道
I don't know.
此时此刻
At this point...
我不知道你是否值得 我不知道
I don't know if you are worthy of me... I don't know...
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me...
抵偿那些为了拯救教廷而犯下的过错
atone for all the wrong I'll have to do in order to save the Church.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表