剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
And now where is God?
在威尼斯
In Venice.
在威尼斯 上帝住在威尼斯的哪里
In Venice?! And where does he live there?
这个问题的答案需要我去寻找
That's something I have to find out.
♪ I remember when we were skin and bone♪
♪ Tough and cruel♪
♪ But bruises brown♪
♪ And fade away♪
♪ Trinkets in a coat pocket stolen from kids at school♪
♪ Burned a hole♪
♪ And fed a shame♪
♪ Someone should have told you that you'd always have a place to go♪
♪ Oh, I thought you would have known... ♪
- 抱歉 - 请让一下
- 先生借过 - 让我过去
谢谢 谢谢 借过
圣父大人 我给您带来一样小东西
Holy Father, I got you something stupid.
不值几个钱 不过当我看到它的时候我就想起了您
It has no real worth, but I saw it and I thought of you.
这儿写着你可以看清100米开外的东西
It says here you can see for more than 100 metres.
圣父大人...
Holy Father...
餐厅的经理和全体员工
the manager of the restaurant and all the staff
想知道您是否愿意为他们做一下赐福祈祷
wonder if you'd be willing to give a benediction.
他们都在您身后等着
They're all behind you waiting.
如果您肯转过身去 对他们来说
If you were to turn around, for them...
就将是一个小小的奇迹
it would be something of a minor miracle.
不
No.
那只会变成一个展览
That would be an exhibition.♪
♪ Or maybe you climbed out after all?♪
♪ I didn't wait around to see you fall♪
♪ You must have known it ♪
人们问她
When they asked her:
谁是上帝
"Who is God?"
上帝是一条裂开的线 神圣的胡安娜如此答道
"God is a line that opens," replied the Blessed Juana.
那时她只有十四岁
She was just fourteen years old
没有人能理解她到底想要表达什么
and no one understood what it was she was trying to say.
随后 孩子们问了 濒死的神圣的胡安娜
And then, all the children asked the dying Blessed Juana
许多问题
dozens of questions.
我们是生抑或死
"Are we dead or are we alive?
疲倦抑或朝气蓬勃
Are we tired or are we vigorous?
健康抑或疾病缠身
Are we healthy or are we sick?
行善抑或作恶
Are we good or are we bad?
来日方长抑或时日无多
Do we still have time or has it run out?
年轻抑或衰老
Are we young or are we old?
纯洁抑或肮脏
Are we clean or are we dirty?
愚蠢抑或足智多
Are we fools or are we smart?
真实抑或虚假
Are we true or are we false?
贫穷抑或富裕
Are we rich or are we poor?
身份尊贵抑或卑微
Are we kings or are we servants?
善良抑或美丽
Are we good or are we beautiful?
热情抑或无情
Are we warm or are we cold?
幸福抑或晦暗
Are we happy or are we blind?
失落抑或快乐
Are we disappointed or are we joyful?
迷惘抑或坚定
Are we lost or are we found?
男人抑或女人
Are we men or are we women?"
都不重要 神圣的胡安娜这样回答道
"It doesn't matter." replied the Blessed Juana
那时她才十八岁 卧在病榻上等待死亡降临
as she lay dying at the age of just eighteen.
她还补充了一些
And she added
在弥留之际
on the verge of death
她眼含热泪说道
with tears in her eyes:
上帝是不被人所看见的存在
"God does not allow Himself to be seen.
上帝不会高声呼喊
God does not shout.
上帝不会喃喃低语
God does not whisper.
上帝不会写作
God does not write.
上帝不会听到声音
God does not hear.
上帝不会交谈
God does not chat.
上帝不会安抚我们
God does not comfort us."
孩子们继续问道
And all the children asked her:
那上帝是谁
"Who is God?"
胡安娜回答道
And Juana replied:
上帝会微笑
"God smiles."
自此人们才明白她在说什么
And only then did everyone understand.
现在 我恳求你们每一个人微笑
And now, I beg all of you, smile.
微笑
Smile.
微笑
Smile.
这样才对 微笑
That's right. Smile.
没事 我没事
It's nothing, it's nothing!
有一天我会死去
One day I will die
而那时我也终于有机会去拥抱你们中的
and I will finally be able to embrace you all.
一个个
One by one.
是的
Yes.
我一定会这样做
I will.
我坚信我会这么做
I have faith that I will.
快叫医生
Call the doctor.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表