剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
暗指性方面
并提供相当密切并且尴尬的细节
offering up the most intimate, embarrassing details.
很奇怪不是吗
Strange, isn't it?
有些人一定传播了教皇
Someone must be spreading a rumor that the Pope
设法惩罚同性恋者的谣言
is out to punish the homosexuals.
是的 我们小国家出了名的诽谤
Oh, yes, the famous calumnies of our little State.
如果不是诽谤那又是什么呢
What if they weren't calumnies?
我不想伤害任何人 埃斯特满含泪水的说
"I don't want to sin anymore", Ester said through her tears.
我这一生听人们讲述最多的就是这句话了
I've heard more people say that than anything else in my life.
而且他们都相信他们所说的
And they all believe what they say.
她也同样相信她所说的
She also believed what she said.
可怜的姑娘
Poor girl.
直到我们能想到的最后一天
She doesn't know that up to the very last day
她都不知道
that we are able to think,
我们被宣判了继续犯下罪行
we are condemned to go on sinning.
这就是我需要你的原因 吉罗拉莫
That's why I need you, Girolamo.
你是我的绿洲
You are my oasis.
你是我的救助者
You are my salvation.
你 吉罗拉莫 是这个世界上唯一一个没有罪恶的灵魂
You, Girolamo, are the only soul in the world without sin.
只有你 吉罗拉莫 可以真正触动圣洁的裙摆
Only you, Girolamo, can truly touch the hem of holiness.
你 不知道 也永远不会知道
You, who do not know... and will never know
每一天都生活在错误的日子里意味着什么
what it means to live inside a wrong life every single day.
原谅我
Forgive me.
如果可以的话 原谅我 吉罗拉莫
Forgive me if you can, Girolamo.
晚安 唐 托马索
Goodnight, Don Tommaso.
晚安 圣父大人
Goodnight, Holy Father.
让我们去卧室休息吧
Let's go in the bedroom.
不
No.
在哪儿?
Where?
在这儿
Here.
好吧
All right.
圣母玛利亚 上帝之母
Virgin Mary, Mother of God,
彼得的继任者要向你寻求一个特殊的恩典
Peter's successor has a specific grace to ask of You.
现在 就是现在 那两个年轻人在他们的房♥间
Now, right now, those two young people in their home,
彼得和埃斯特 只有一个愿望
Peter and Esther, have only one wish.
你一定要答应他们
You must grant it to them.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
你一定要 一定
You must, must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must.
一定
You must, please.
一定
You must.
阿门
Amen.
他们正在午休
They're taking their afternoon nap.
胖的那一个正在打鼾
The fat one is snoring.
是的 她是莱蒂齐亚嬷嬷
Yes, she is Mother Letizia.
她是睡眠节拍器
She's the metronome of sleep.
我做了一个重要的决定
I've made an important decision.
什么?
What?
你将要去纽约去调查科特威尔案件
You will go to New York to investigate the Kurtwell case.
为什么你想要惩罚我 圣父大人
Why do you want to punish me, Holy Father?
这不是惩罚 这是升职
This is no punishment, this is a promotion.
我相信你
I trust you.
圣父大人 放过我吧
Holy Father, spare me.
我是一个谦虚的能力有限的人 相信我
I'm a modest, limited man, believe me.
科特威尔案件
The Kurtwell case is
对我来说太过重大了 超出了我的能力范围
something far too big for me, beyond my scope.
别再说你自己的缺点了 你会去纽约
Quit selling yourself short. You're going to New York.
你会进行调查
You'll investigate.
你会收集必要的证据
You'll gather the necessary evidence,
你还要将科特威尔事件处理好交到我的手上
and you'll put Kurtwell into my hands.
我的教会不会对任何伤害漠不关心
My Papacy won't let the harm done to even a single child
即使是一个小孩受到的伤害
slip away into indifference.
你要协助我 我相信你
And you will help me, because I trust you.
毫不怀疑
Blindly!
圣父大人 我是一个隐居者
Holy Father, I am a recluse.
我只知道怎么生活在这些城墙之中
I only know how to live inside these walls.
在这些年里 我只离开过这里两次
In all these years, I've left here only twice,
两次都是去医院
both times to go to the hospital.
我甚至不知道怎么过街
I don't know how to cross the street,
不知道怎么办理一个旅馆的房♥间
I don't know how to get a hotel room,
不知道怎么在餐厅里点餐
I don't know how to order a meal in a restaurant.
我就像是那些关在笼子里的金丝雀
I'm like those canaries in cages.
如果你放它们自♥由♥ 它们就会死掉
If you free them, they die.
你在害怕
You're afraid.
在我接受我作为教会首领的命运之前
I was afraid too before I
我也在害怕
accepted my destiny as head of the Church.
你是怎样克服恐惧的
How do you overcome fear?
通过屈服于上帝为我们设计的
By giving in to the complex and unfathomable architecture
复杂和不可预测的建筑
that God has designed for us.
平静下来 贝拉尔多 镇定一点
Be calm, Bernardo. Be calm.
男孩已经成长成男人了
The boy has become a man.
但是我仍然会保护这个男孩
But I will continue to protect the boy.
午后降临于何处
Where do afternoons land?
五月的午后降临何处
Where do May afternoons land?
男孩已经变成男人了
The boy has become a man.
我在这儿
I land here.
是的 是这样的
Yes. That's true.
但是我还是会保护这个男孩
But I will continue to protect the boy.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表