剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
Let's get on with it.
是的 圣父大
Yes, Holy Father.
我随后的人生里 我变成了杰克·瓦尔泽那种恶徒
For the rest of my life I have behaved like Jack Walser.
你听够了吗
Can that be enough?
到这儿来 主教大人
Come here, Archbishop.
我做出了决定 我决定让你返回美国
I've made my decision. I'm sending you back to the United States.
你想去哪儿
Where do you want to go?
去纽约 我想回家
To New York. I want to go home.
好的
Fine.
圣父大人 您真是悲悯无尽
Holy Father, infinite is your compassion.
宽容无尽
Infinite is your capacity for forgiveness.
我有一个小小的请求
I have one simple request.
什么都行 圣父大人
Anything, Your Holiness.
我想要确定你是真的想要回家
I wanna make sure you really do wanna go home.
所以我想让你在这个地球仪上指出纽约的位置
So I want you to plant your finger on New York on the globe.
凯奇坎 阿♥拉♥斯加
Ketchikan, Alaska.
我知道这个地方
I know the place.
非常好
Very nice.
一个只有8千人口的城市 冷得能冻掉你的手指
A small town of 8,000 inhabitants that's so cold that it'll split your fingers.
但是诺贝尔得主布罗茨基说过
But in the words of the Nobel laureate Brodsky:
低温下的美才是真的美
"Beauty at low temperatures is beauty."
科特威尔大主教 你的冻伤误导了你
Archbishop Kurtwell, your disease has deceived you.
有一个我要离开梵蒂冈的传言
There's a rumor going around that I'm about to leave the Vatican.
你必须承认这些在梵蒂冈流传的谣言
You have to admit the rumors that circulate in the Vatican
大多有事实根据
almost always correspond to the truth.
能去哪儿呢
Where will I go?
哪个地方是你一直想去的呢
Where you've always wanted to be.
和孩子们一起
With children.
你是一个孤儿
You're an orphan.
孤儿永远想要跟小孩子们呆在一起
Orphans want to stay with children forever.
你是怎么知道我是孤儿的
How do you know I'm an orphan?
我一直都知道
I've always known.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
很难回答...
It's difficult...
对一个圣人来说...解答所有凡人的问题总是很难的
...for a saint, to answer all the questions of humanity.
我能叫回莱尼了吗
Can I start calling you Lenny again?
除非你让我叫你嬷嬷
Only if I can call you Ma.
是的 你可以叫我嬷嬷
Yes, you can call me Ma.
我会去哪
But where will I go?
去非洲 去接管安东尼娅(嬷嬷)的地方
To Africa, to take Sister Antonia's place.
在那儿你会负责其他250个慈善村
And there you will be in charge of all 250 Villages of Goodness.
我想为孩子们专门建立慈善村
I'd like to open new ones just for the children.
你认为怎么样
What do you think?
是一个不错的想法
I think it's a good idea.
最终我们都要回到开始的地方
In the end, we all have to go back to where we began.
而你 什么时候才会回到你开始的地方呢
And you, when will you go back to where you began?
我从哪儿开始的呢
Where did I begin?
你开始于一对嬉皮父母
You began with two hippie parents.
我不再寻找我的父母了
I've stopped searching for my parents.
也不再寻找上帝了 - 永远不要再说这样的话
I've stopped searching for God. - Never say that again.
事实是你从来没有找寻过
The truth is you've never searched.
一直在隐藏你自己
You've been hiding yourself.
你想要我什么时候离开
When do you want me to leave?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
如果你愿意的话 走之前
Before you go, if you like
你可以去和圣座国务卿告别
you can say goodbye to the Cardinal Secretary of State.
再见 圣人
So long, saint.
再见 嬷嬷
So long, Ma.
♪ Half empty, half full♪
♪ Cup runneth over♪
♪ Horns of plenty, coffers full♪
♪ We're starting over♪
♪ Half empty, half full♪
♪ Cup runneth over♪
♪ Horns of plenty, coffers full♪
♪ We're starting over♪
♪ Ooh♪
♪ We're starting over♪
圣父大人 你不舒服吗
Your Holiness, don't you feel well?
没有 就刚才有些不舒服
No, no. It's just a passing discomfort.
需要我叫个医生来吗? - 不 不用了 没那么严重 没事了
Should I call the doctor? - No, no, no, it's not serious. It's over.
你确定不需要我叫一个医生过来看看吗
Are you certain you don't want me to call the doctor?
我好多了
All better now.
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
我...
I...
是的 我相信
Yes, I do.
我不相信
I don't.
信仰上帝的人别无他求
Those who believe in God don't believe in anything.
- 你已经知道 我早已爱上那个女人了 不是吗
你当然知道
我对你来说就像是一张透明的白纸
我们再次在这儿 讨论同样的问题
谁说过一个男人 不能爱着主的同时还爱♥女♥人♥
胡说八道
有件事我一直没想明白
你是跟你父亲一样 是个拉齐奥球迷
还是跟我一样 支持那不勒斯
你没搞清楚重点
什么?
你想知道托尼诺?皮托拉怎么了
听着 托尼诺·皮托拉 其实
天啊 太可怕了
我不想这样 但是教宗
基本上 托尼诺·皮
噢上帝啊 我差点告诉你了
不 我的朋友 你一定要原谅我 但是我
我不能告诉任何人托尼诺·皮托拉怎么了
原谅我 但我甚至不能告诉我最好的朋友
有些秘密是如此重要 一个人知道才最好
要因此怨恨我 我爱你就像对我未来的儿子一样
但是我不能告诉你托尼诺·皮托拉怎么了
圣诞快乐 吉罗拉莫
你知道吗 你是对的
You know, you were right.
一个孤儿走向成熟 他会发现一个全新而年轻的自我
When an orphan matures, he may discover a fresh youth within.
在那时 他就有话想说了
And at that point, he will have something to say.
你有什么事情想要说
You have something to say.
我知道的 我感觉到了 你会说出来的
I know it, I feel it, and you will say it.
圣父大人 你会说出来...你会说出来...
Your Holiness, you will say it... you'll say it...
你会说出来的
You will say it.
你会说出来的 你会说出来的
You'll say it. You'll say it.
你会说出来的 你会说出来的
You'll say it. You'll say it.
你会说出来的 你会说出来的
You'll say it. You'll say it.
你会说出来的 你会说出来的
You'll say it. You'll say it. You'll say it.
你的家庭非常严厉 非常显赫 非常友爱
You have a very tight family, Eminence. Very affectionate.
这是个令愉快的平安夜
It's been a lovely Christmas Eve.
圣父大人 我可以擅自
May I be indiscreet, Your Holiness?
说一些关于您个人的事情吗
And say something that concerns you personally?
可以
You may.
你的父母在你还是个孩子的时候抛弃了你
Your parents abandoned you when you were a child.
这没什么奇怪的
Nothing so strange about that.
人们可能迫于各种各样的原因抛弃自己的孩子
One might feel constrained to abandon a child for all sorts of reasons.
没有证据显示他们已经离世
There is no evidence to suggest they are dead.
你现在是这个世上最有名的人
You've become one of the most famous people on the planet
而他们却不与你联♥系♥
but they do not get in touch with you.
为什么 我问自己
"Why?" I ask myself.
有可能是良心受到了谴责
A guilty conscience, perhaps?
不过与你和解的好处明明应该胜过心中的内疚
But the prospect of a reconciliation should be more powerful than any sense of guilt.
那你有什么合理的解释吗
So what explanation did you come up with, then?
非常简单理由
A very simple one.
他们是嬉皮士
They were hippies.
想必他们还是持有激进观点的自♥由♥意志论者
Presumably they hold the same libertarian and progressive opinions today
还像之前一样
as they had then.
你却捍卫着
And you become the worldwide champion
完全与之相悖的言论
of ideas that run completely counter to theirs.
所以你认为他们之所以不来找我
So you're saying the reason they didn't reach out to me
是因为我们政♥治♥意见上出现了分歧吗
is a difference in political opinion?
我是说有勇气抛弃自己孩子的人
I'm saying that whoever had the courage to abandon a child
也能做到坚持不与他联♥系♥
might also find the strength to repudiate him.
圣父大人 飞机在停机坪上等我们了
Holy Father, the plane is on the tarmac, waiting for us.
已经准备好 可以随时启程
Whenever you like, it's all ready.
我们不准备去危地马拉了
We aren't going to Guatemala after all.
受过圣胡安娜庇佑的人们会很失落的
The miracle people of the Blessed Juana will be so disappointed.
是的 他们确实会失落 但是一段时间后他们会理解我
Yes, they will. But in time they'll understand.
小时候我一心想当红衣主教
All I ever wanted when I was a child was to be a cardinal.
您呢 圣父大人
What about you, Holy Father?
您小时候想做什么
What did you want to be when you were a child?
我只想当个孩子
I wanted to be a child.
那现在上帝在哪儿
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表