剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
所以你的意思是
So what do you say?
我并不对安东尼娅修女感兴趣 此外
I'm not particularly fond of sister antonia and what's more,
有几位主教和我讲过
several cardinals have told me
她和口臭问题关系密切
she has a close and friendly relationship with halitosis.
不
No.
我不觉得参加这个庆典是个能解决
This doesn't strike me as the right idea
我们所处困境的好主意
to settle the problems we have.
如你所愿吧 圣父大人
As you wish, holy father.
我现在真正想做的是回到罗马
What I really wish is to go back to Rome.
我不是一个能沉浸于安逸的假期生活的人
I'm not a man who's comfortable on vacation.
所有的智者都会在空闲的时光里感到不自在
All intelligent men are uncomfortable on vacation.
顺带一提 有个消息可能会使你开心起来
By the way, something that may possibly cheer you up:
埃尔摩尔·科恩 你最喜欢的作家 正在罗马度假
Elmore coen, your favorite author, is on vacation in Rome.
他在一次媒体采访里表述过
He stated in an interview
他想和你见面的意愿
with the press that he'd like to meet you.
这你会感兴趣吧
Might that be of interest to you?
我一直都想和埃尔摩尔·科恩见见面
I've always wanted to meet elmore coen.
玩轮滑的孩子们
What became...
到哪去了
Of the roller-skating children?
我喜欢你所有的作品 科恩先生
I've loved all your books, Mr. Coen.
能见到你是我极大的荣幸
It's an immense honor for me to meet you.
言重了 陛下
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, your holiness.
无论如何 您可是教宗啊
After all, you're the pope.
我也听说了你想见我
I had heard that you wanted to meet me too.
我怎会不想呢
How could I not?!
您可是这世纪前几十年
You are the most mysterious man
最神秘莫测的人了
of these first few decades of the century.
哪有不想见您的作家呢
What writer wouldn't want to meet you?
你们作家都是如此痴迷于谜团啊
You writers are all so obsessed with mystery.
您身为神父 我们两个不要这样玩笑了
You men of the cloth. Don't kid around, either.
作家和神父在这点上是相同的
Writers and men of the cloth are the same in that way.
他们不能将自身的谜团揭开
They can't afford to solve the mystery,
因为一旦不再神秘 他们就变得落伍过时
because the next day they'd become irrelevant.
写作是我认识到的一种
Writing is the one way I've found
能掩饰住自己的愚昧无知的方式
of concealing my boundless ignorance.
实际上就是个骗局
It's a fraud, really,
以写作来获得世界认可
the way of gaining acceptance from the world
尤其是得到女人的认可
and especially from women,
那才是我的主要目的
who are my one and only real interest.
请原谅我 我这样讲很不合适
Oh, forgive me, I've been inappropriate.
完全没有
Not at all.
外行总是觉得我们神父会因为一些
Laymen always think we priests are scandalized
鸡毛蒜皮的小事就被冒犯
by even the slightest things,
但事实与此恰恰相反
whereas the truth is the exact opposite.
我们从不会觉得被冒犯了
We are never scandalized,
没有任何职业会像我们这样
no profession has to deal
一直和罪过打交道
with sin on such a continual basis as ours.
忏悔室就相当于我们的手术室
The confessional is our operating room.
就像医生不再惧怕血一样
Just as surgeons have no fear of blood,
我们神父也不再对丑恶和罪行感到不堪入目
so we priests are no longer afraid of scandal and sin.
那你是如何在没有女人陪伴的情况下活到现在的
So how do you survive without women?
很容易回答
An easy answer.
愚蠢的人偷偷和女人缠绵
The foolish ones go with women on the sly.
而智者则在很久以前就深知 在我们的社会里
The wise ones long ago understood the degree to which sex,
性作为一种寻欢作乐的方式被过分高估了
as a source of pleasure, has overvalued in our society.
陛下 您三言两语就将我四分之三的文学创作
Your holiness, with a few words you have just razed to the ground
贬得一文不值了
three quarters of my literary production.
我总是将性
I've almost always written about sex
比为驱动着世界的马达
as the motor that drives the world.
你是对的 但你所描写的不是轰轰作响的马达
And you were right. But you don't write about motors that purr,
而是不停出故障的那些
you write about motors that break down continuously.
诺贝尔组委会在二十年前
And they should have given
就该就此事为你颁奖
you a nobel prize for it, 20 years ago.
那倒是
Ah, it's true.
不幸的是 他们总是喜欢
Unfortunately, they've gotten into the habit
把奖颁给不想获奖的人
of giving it only to those who don't want it.
陛下 您有过女朋友吗
Have you ever had a girlfriend, your holiness?
当然
Certainly!
我只交往过一个 但她的一切都历历在目
I've only have had one and I remember everything about her.
而你 科恩先生 也许有过无数段恋情
Whereas you, Mr. Coen, have probably had thousands
想必也都记不得了吧
and don't remember a thing about them.
我只能记得一些充满堕落情欲的片段
I only remember certain perverse and lustful details.
如果你想起的是这些
If you remember those,
可能是因为我们一直在谈论
that's probably because we're continuing lecturing you
记起这些事情的错误性
about how wrong it is to remember them.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
不舒服
Sick.
医生说我的身体出了问题
They've found something wrong with me,
但他们也不清楚
but they're not sure what it is.
也许是上帝附体了
Perhaps God has entered you.
更有可能是撒旦
The more than likely it's the devil.
你准备辞职吗
Are you going to resign?
不 我不会
No, I'm not going to resign.
辞职只会让我感觉更糟
That only makes me feel worse.
你无论如何也不会成为教宗的 迈克尔 接受吧
You're never going to be pope, Michael. Get used to it.
我才是教宗 到死都是
I'm the pope and I'm going to remain pope until the day I die.
因为我想知道这一切的结局
Because I'm curious to see how it all turns out.
你不信仰上帝
You don't believe in God.
-你说什么 -我说你不信仰上帝
- What did you say? - I said you don't believe in God.
我也曾经历过五十岁
I was fifty years old myself once, you know?
遭遇了我自己的信仰危机
I had my own crisis of faith.
像所有神职人员一样
Like all priests.
第二召唤更具挑战性
The second calling is more challenging,
并且更使人忧虑
and more fraught than the first.
你无需再面对青春的狂热
You no longer have to deal with the enthusiastic of youth,
而是要挣扎于突降的清醒
now you must grapple with disenchantment
为理智的局限所困
and the limitations of the rational.
虽然你不信仰上帝 但也不用为此忧虑
You don't believe in God but that shouldn't upset you.
即使你是教宗
Even though you're a pope.
依旧存在另一种途径让你
There's still another path that'll allow you
找到你在寻找的人和事
to find the people and things you are looking for,
只是你现在看不见罢了
even if you can't see it now...
你现在能看到的只有
Because all you can see before you now
迷惑与黑暗
are your own doubts and the darkness.
请告诉我这另一条路 求你了
Please, show me this other path, I beg you.
如果我告诉了你 那么一切就都结束了
If I show it to you, then the adventure is over.
难道你不知道吗 莱尼
Don't you see, Lenny?
你的生活 你的教宗职位是一段难忘的奇遇
Your life, your papacy, is an unforgettable adventure?
你真的是我精神上的父亲
You truly are my spiritual father,
是一位真正优秀的神父
the best a priest could hope to have.
迈克尔 我该如何拯救教会的命运
Michael, what must I do to restore the church's fate?
去威尼斯 埋葬两个空的棺材
Go to venice and bury two empty coffins.
荣耀归于圣父 圣子和圣灵
Gloria patri et filio et spiritui sancto,
主啊 赐他们永恒的安息
requiem aeternam dona eis, domine,
安息吧
requiescant in pace.
上帝与你同在 愿耶♥和♥华♥赐福的名字
Dominus vobiscum, sit nomen domini benedictum.
得到我们的帮助
Adiutorium nostrum in nomine domini.
上帝保佑你
Benedicat vos ompipotens deus:
圣父 圣子 圣灵
Pater, et filius, et spiritus sanctus.
说一件事
Now...
下个星期天
Next Sunday...
我们不能见到对方了 我亲爱的忠诚的信徒们
We won't see each other, my dear, devoted faithful.
我要开启一场旅程
I have to take a trip.
我已经决定去非洲
I've decided to visit Africa.
为了庆祝修女安东尼娅
To celebrate the thirtieth anniversary
成立第一慈善村
of the foundation of sister antonia's
三十周年纪念
first village of goodness.
我知道 你们想要他出来 而不是我
I know! I know you wanted him, not me.
-他什么时候出来-我现在就告诉你们
- When will he come out? - I'll tell you right away,
这样你们就不用费心了 他不会出来了
so you can get it out of your mind: He's not coming out.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表