剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
人们总是在梵蒂冈给别人打电♥话♥
People are always making calls from the Vatican.
为了遏制这种浪费行为我已经努力了多年
I've been fighting for years against such wasteful behavior.
主教大人 浪费并不是重点
Waste is not the point, Your Eminence.
您不认为这很矛盾吗
Don't you think it's a contradiction?
如果皮托拉真是一个无足轻重的人
If Pettola was an insignificant artist
你对他也不感兴趣 这些电♥话♥又怎么解释
and you had no interest in him, why all the phone calls?
封圣的会众们
The Congregation for the
尽己所能去联♥系♥他
Causes of Saints was in contact with him,
是为了核实他的紧急需要
doing their best to check his urgent demands.
不仅是来自
The calls not only came
封圣的会众们的电♥话♥
from the Congregation for the Causes of Saints
也有来自主教大人您的办公室和教宗办公室的电♥话♥
but also from Your Eminence's offices and from the Pope's.
在国务卿和教宗的办公室里
In the Secretary of State and the Pope's offices
一共有250个员工
there are about 250 employees.
我不排除有人因个人原因
I can't rule out that someone might have had a reason
给托尼诺·皮托拉打电♥话♥
to call Tonino Pettola.
可能有人相信他的谎言
Perhaps someone that
想见见他
believed all his fibs and wanted to meet him.
你知道 托尼诺·皮托拉可能在哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where Tonino Pettola might be?
他可能在某个遥远的修道院中祈祷忏悔
He's probably in some far-flung monastery praying and repenting.
主教大人 您似乎对任何问题都能做出回答
You have an answer for everything, Eminence.
上尉 职业使然
That's my job, Captain.
-我听说了同样的事情 -什么事 上尉
- I've heard the same thing. - What, Captain?
马拉多纳仍在吸毒
That Maradona is still doing drugs.
一个朋友告诉我的
A friend of mine told me.
他在迪拜的智能安居点
He's in intelligence and stationed in Dubai.
上尉 为什么要伤害我 为什么
Why do you want to hurt me, Captain? Why?
主教大人 因为我是国米球迷
Because I'm a fan of Inter, Your Eminence.
红衣主教 杜索里埃 我知道您 但是您一定没听说过我
Cardinal Dussolier, I know you, but you don't know me.
我是伯爵夫人 爱玛·梅拉维利亚 上将梅拉维利亚的妻子
I'm Contessa Emma Meraviglia, the wife of General Meraviglia.
晚上好
Good evening.
你知道 我不喜欢单独和你见面
You know, I don't like seeing you all on your own.
夫人 我习惯了
I'm accustomed to it, signora.
那可不是个好习惯
That's a bad custom to get into.
我的女友们会争着来陪伴你
My girlfriends would compete to keep you company.
我也会的
And so would I.
不管怎样 周四我丈夫和我将在别♥墅♥
In any case, my husband and I will be hosting a party
举办一个宴会
Thursday at our villa.
如果您有时间 务必要来
If you're at loose ends, please come.
我丈夫和我会感到非常荣幸
It would be an honor for my husband and me.
好的 谢谢你的邀请 我会记住的
Ok, thank you. I'll keep it in mind.
拜
Bye.
我是安吉洛·桑切斯
My name is Angelo Sanchez.
我出生于阿里坎特的一个手工劳动者家庭
I was born in Alicante into a family of manual laborers
我不是同性恋
and I am not a homosexual.
我只有一个简单的梦想 侍奉上帝
I had such a simple dream: To serve God.
你谋杀了我的梦想
You murdered my dream.
你只是一个可怜的
You are nothing more than a pathetic,
悲惨的 胆小的凶手
miserable, cowardly murderer.
我本可以成为最完美的神父
I could have been an excellent priest.
是啊 你本可以成为最完美的神父
Yeah, you could have.
我想回家
I want to go home.
家对您意味着什么
What do you mean, home?
我们都是孤儿
We're both orphans.
-你也是 -我也是
- You too? - Me too.
在我只有三岁的时候 我就被我父母遗弃了
I was abandoned by my parents when I was just three years old.
孩子们在三岁的时候该是多可爱啊
Children are so lovely when they are three years of age.
怎么会有人忍♥心遗弃三岁的孩子
How can anyone abandon a three year old?
你是从哪儿得到的勇气
Where do you find the nerve?
我从来不知道你也是孤儿
I never knew you were an orphan, too.
现在您知道了
Well... now you know.
-莱尼知道吗 -不知道
- Does Lenny know? - No.
他永远都不会知道的
And he never will.
为什么他不会知道
Why not?
因为您安心于教宗的分内之事
Because you don't steal the stage from the Pope.
您也不会干涉他的悲伤
And you don't interfere with his sorrow.
九个月后
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表