剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
你很漂亮 你很吸引人
That you're beautiful, you're attractive,
而且教皇对你很感兴趣
and the Pope has a particular interest in you.
他只在乎我的悲痛
He only cares about my sorrow.
彼得和我无法拥有孩子
Peter and I can't have children.
不是这样的
That's not the way it is.
我将要告诉你的事你要保密 永远保密
What I'm about to tell you is confidential, eternally so:
埃斯特 圣父大人他
Esther, the Holy Father's
他的信仰不像我们想的那样牢固
faith isn't as solid as we like to think.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我很确定 此外 他有着一大堆的女朋友
I insist. Moreover, he's had dozens of girlfriends.
他是一个放纵的人
He's a loose man.
你的任务是引诱去圣父大人
Your job is to seduce the Holy Father.
我们来处理别的事情
We will take care of everything else.
我不知道该怎么做
I wouldn't know how to go about it.
而且我也不想再这样
And I don't want to wind up tangled...
纠缠于一个会毁了我人生的公众丑闻之中
in a public scandal that would ruin my life.
愚蠢的姑娘 不存在什么公众丑闻
Silly girl... There won't be any public scandal.
只需要一个丑闻的威胁来扭转一切
All that's needed is the threat of scandal to turn things around.
什么事
What things?
圣父大人打算发布一个新措施
The Holy Father intends to issue new measures
那个措施会让教会走向不可逆转的灭绝
that could lead irreversibly to the extinction of the Church.
你能理解我们在谈论的是多大的风险吗
Do you understand what significant stakes we're talking about?
我 你 我们所有人
Me, you, all of us
都肩负着神圣的职责来阻止他 以上帝之名
have the sacrosanct duty to stop him, in God's name.
但是我可以试着和他谈谈 他很尊重我
But I could try to talk to him. He respects me.
抱歉 我本来是要笑的
Sorry, I was about to laugh,
但是我及时制止了自己 因为我也算是个有头有脸的人物
but I stopped myself, because I have a certain class.
我们真的怀疑教皇庇护十三世是否真的尊重上帝
We seriously doubt that Pius XIII even respects God.
您根本就不了解他
You don't know him at all.
他是为非常杰出的人
He's an extraordinary person.
这就是你为什么如此有魅力的原因埃丝特
That's why you are so seductive, Esther.
因为你一无所知
Because you don't know a thing.
现在 过去诱惑他吧
Now, go and seduce him.
我不想再犯错了
I don't want to sin anymore.
如果这是真能这样就好了埃斯特
If only that were possible, Esther.
只是如果
If only!
朋友们晚上好
Friends, good evening!
今晚我们这里迎来了一位及其特殊的客人
Today we are here with a very very special guest.
我们从头开始吧 请问你叫什么名字
Let's start from the beginning. What's your name?
托尼诺 皮托拉-托尼诺 请问你是做什么的
Tonino Pettola. - Tonino, what kind of work do you do?
我是一位牧羊人 我牧羊
I'm a shepherd. I herd sheep.
所以 羊群
So, a flock.
你要知道托尼诺皮托拉拥有一群羊
You need to know that Tonino Pettola has a flock of sheep,
并且几年前他开始看见圣母的幻象
and a few years ago he started to see the Madonna.
-对吧托尼诺-是的
- Right, Tonino? - Yes.
请问您第一次看见幻象是什么时候出现的
When did you have your first vision?
那是...我刚刚得到圣痕的那天
The day I got... the stigmata!
圣痕
The stigmata!
真是难以置信啊托尼诺 请给我们展示一下你的圣痕
Unbelievable! Tonino, show us your stigmata.
这不可能 好的 好的 谢谢
No... ok, ok, thanks!
女士们先生们 这真是难以置信
Ladies and gentlemen, it's incredible.
这真的是太惊人了
This is truly amazing!
我与他之间是如此的接近 并且我向你保证 这些真的是圣痕
I'm close to him, and I assure you, these are genuine stigmata!
托尼诺 请和我们说一下那个幻象
Tonino, please tell us about this vision.
在我的羊群之中 一位散发着光芒的年轻女子出现了
In the middle of my flock, a young woman appeared, full of light.
-是的-是圣母
- Yes. - It was Mary.
是圣母
It was the Madonna.
是圣母
It was the Madonna.
那圣母一定和你说话了吧 托尼诺 对吗?-是的
And the Madonna spoke to you, Tonino, right? - Yes.
-请问她说了什么 -她说 托尼诺...然后呢
- What did She say? - She said: "Tonino"... - Yes?
你是我和比约神父的转世
"You are a descendant of Mine and also of Padre Pio."
你拥有那道光
You have the Light.
你能够看见我并且能医治病人
You have the power to see Me, and to heal the sick.
你有
"You have..."
无论如何 朋友们 容我说一句
In any case, my friends, let me say that...
托尼诺 皮托拉在蒙特克克里居住
Tonino Pettola lives here in Montecruccoli,
他能看见幻象已经两年了
and for the past two years, since he began having visions,
数以千计的信徒从欧洲各处前来膜拜 对吧
thousands of faithful have come from all over Europe, right?
仅仅就是为了看见他 触碰他
Just to see him, to meet him, to touch him,
向他请求奇迹的出现
to ask him for a miracle.
托尼诺 你已经医治过一些人了 对吧
Tonino, you've already done some healings, right?
是的-从那以后的半年起我就已经开始医治他人了
Yes. - After six months the healings began.
-圣母-是的...
- The Madonna... - Yes...
听托尼诺讲讲
listens to Tonino...
尤其是有关心血管疾病
particularly in regard to cardiovascular diseases
-以及半月板的问题-很实用
- and meniscus problems. - Useful!
事实上 很多运动员因此来到蒙特克克里
In fact, a lot of athletes have come here to Montecruccoli.
-帕洛塔 足球明星...-是的 代我们向他问好
- Pallotta, the soccer star... - Yes, we say hello to him!
本会因韧带撕裂而面临着长达半年的的替补 但是
Expected to be benched for 6 months with torn ligaments, but
自从托尼诺触摸他以后 他就痊愈了
after Tonino touched him, he recovered.
下个周日他就重回球场了
The following Sunday he was back on the field.
他甚至踢进了六个球
He even scored a double.
用他的右脚 那只并不是很擅长的那只脚
With his right foot, which is not his good one.
太厉害了 这个故事真是太不可思议了
Incredible. This story is incredible!
你要知道托尼诺每次只接见一百人
You should know that Tonino receives only 100 people at a time.
否则 他说 神迹就不会发生了
Otherwise, he says, the miracles won't happen.
-难道不是吗 托尼诺-是的 这是真的
- Isn't that right, Tonino? - Yes, that's right.
并且我想指出的是我们是无偿服务的
And I'd like to say that we don't ask for money.
-不不不-并且这里的一切都是合法的
- No, no, no. - And there's nothing illegal here.
我有一份赠礼
I have a gift,
并且我想为穷苦百姓奉献
and I want to put it to use to serve the needy.
这真的是很美好
And that's really beautiful...
我们了解到有些事情正在烦扰着你
We know that something is bothering you.
托尼诺的心要碎了
Tonino is heartbroken. Tonino is heartbroken
因为不幸的是
because unfortunately the
教会拒绝承认他的能力
Church refuses to recognize his abilities.
并且这让你很伤心
And this pains you.
但是今天我们的访谈节目任由你自♥由♥支配
But today we'd like to put our show at your disposal,
因为 你知道的 这是档很热门的节目
which, as you know, is very popular,
可以直接地向那些正在倾听的大主教们倾诉
to speak directly to the cardinals who are listening.
并且为什么不呢 甚至是对教皇陛下本尊诉说
And why not? Maybe even to the Pope!
因为或许教皇本人可能也正在注视着这档节目呢
Because maybe the Pope is watching us too!
Tonino请问你想对教皇陛下说些什么呢
Tonino, what do you want to say to the Pope?
-就在镜头面前吗-对的 就在这
- There? - Yes there!
尊敬的教皇陛下
Holy Father...
您为什么就是不愿相信我呢
why won't you believe me?
我们向您发过所有证明我的有关文件
We sent you... all the documents,
但是您都没有打开过就又把这些文件寄回来了
but you returned them unopened.
我所见是真实的
I am real.
我不是在撒谎
I'm not lying.
我是如此的忠诚上帝
I am so devoted,
如此地爱着上帝 圣母都回应了我的祈祷
so in love with God, that the Madonna answered my prayers.
并出现在我面前
And she appeared to me.
我不想要任何金钱
I don't want money.
我只想让你承认我是你们之中的一员
I just want you to say that I am one of you.
我不想建立一座属于我的教堂
I don't want to found a Church of my own.
但是如果罗马教廷仍声称我是个骗子的话
But if you in Rome continue to call me a fraud,
那么我将不得不建立属于我自己的教堂
then I'll be forced to found a church of my own.
所有最忠实的信徒都想聚集于此 拜在我的门下
They all want it... all the faithful flocking here to see me.
我应该怎么做 教皇大人
What should I do, Holy Father?
请一定要告诉我
Please tell me.
请务必要告诉我
Please tell me.
也许如果他想告诉我的话
If he perhaps wants to tell me.
跳过来
Jump
跳
Jump.
过去几小时里发生了一些奇怪的事情
Something odd has been happening in the last few hours.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
在忏悔期间 出于我不清楚的原因
During confession, for reasons that escape me,
人们突然开始
people have suddenly started
叙述他们对女性的剥削
recounting their exploits with women,
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表