剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
圣父大人 相信我 政♥治♥意识
Holy Father, believe me, political awareness
是圣座国务卿的基本素养
is an archetypal emotion for the Secretary of State.
对足球狂热也是其中之一吧
Soccer mania is an archetypal emotion for the Secretary of State.
我想让你知道
I want to let you know
我已在一些革新性的事情上下了很多功夫
that I've been working hard on something new.
什么事
On what?
一项新措施 神父禁止赦免那些
A measure forbidding priests from giving absolution
堕过胎的女性的告解
in the confessional to women who have had abortions.
这是一种温和的 带有迷惑性的逐出教会的方式
Its a kind of soft, disguised form of excommunication.
圣父大人 我们只会发现那些来自全世界的女人
Holy Father, we will wake up and find the women of the world,
由费曼领导 冲进梵蒂冈城墙
led by the Femen, rushing the walls of the Vatican,
费曼是一个乌克兰女权团体
手拿锤子 准备搞破坏
hammers in hand, bent on destruction.
好吧 那我们就重建起更高更牢固的城墙
Fine. We'll rebuild those walls, taller and finer.
老套又不可靠的罗夏测试
Old and unreliable Rorschach tests
视对墨渍图案反应而分♥析♥其性格的图案
旨在调查
orders to investigate
那些胸怀抱负的神父的过去
intrusively into the past of aspiring priests,
以奖金鼓励年轻男子去诱惑这些神父
young men paid bounties to lure those aspiring priests
使其陷入性取向被揭穿的难堪境地
into compromising sexual situations
很快他们就被从教会清除出去
as soon as they're allowed out into the world.
这就是我今天早上在书桌上
That's what I read in the
读到的东西
directive I found on my desk this morning,
这是某个我在洪都拉斯时
drawn up by who knows what
不知道哪个叛教的下属所起草的
renegade underling while I was in Honduras.
是我起草的
Drawn up by me!
每一位神职候选人都要发出贞洁的誓言
Every candidate for priesthood takes a vow of chastity.
他们的性倾向是无关紧要的
Their sexual predilections are irrelevant.
每个神职候选人都发出了圣洁的誓言
Every candidate for priesthood
但却没有人抱有尊重
takes a vow of chastity and none of them respect them.
正是如此
That's the truth.
那么 我告诉你 不是的
Well, I'm telling you no.
莱尼 这样不行
Lenny, I'm not okay with this.
我没有去寻找我的父母
I didn't go looking for my parents.
相反 我回到了孤儿院
Instead, I went back to the orphanage,
为了和我的朋友安德鲁·杜索里埃在一起
in order to be with my friend Andrew Dussolier,
他是那时的我所拥有的一切
who was all I had left in the world.
那只是一个开始
That was the beginning.
你欠我的 作为一个承认我权威的朋友和神父
You owe me, as a friend, as a man of the cloth
你必须服从我
who acknowledges my authority, you must do what I ask.
你在这啊 桑切斯·安吉洛
Here you are: Sanchez Angelo.
我的上司经过判断认为你不适合
My superiors have determined that you are neither suited for
也不配做一个神父
nor worthy of the priesthood.
在七年内 你被禁止在你出身的教区或者其他地方
You are prohibited from requesting admission to a seminary,
就读于任何神学院
in your home diocese or in any other, for seven years.
为什么
Why?
简单来说 那些性骚扰对你的恶性影响
Put in simpler terms, the sexual disturbances afflicting you
我们无法接受
are unacceptable in terms of our standards.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
您的辞呈
Your resignation.
否则
Otherwise...
我们的命令将威胁到教会内的分♥裂♥
our order will threaten a schism.
分♥裂♥
A schism?
那就试试
Just try it.
我将夺走你们的一切
I'll strip you of all you have.
一切
Everything.
你的床 你的袍子 你的内♥裤♥
Your beds, your tunics, your underpants,
你们在地球上最美丽的地方
all those wonderful monasteries you have in the most wonderful,
拥有的最精美壮丽的修道院
loveliest places on earth.
因为那都是我的
Because all that belongs to me.
准备好露宿街头了么 就像阿西西的圣弗朗西斯一样
Are you ready to live on the street? Like St. Francis of Assisi?
长♥期♥生活在阿西西岛的森林中
19世纪意大利道士
准备好睡在地上
Are you ready to sleep on the ground,
等着那些酒鬼和流浪汉在垃圾堆中对你拳打脚踢了么
kicked and spat upon by junkies, and homeless people, and drunks?
我准备好对你们发动一场无休止的战争
I'm ready to wage a war without end against you.
你准备好发动一场
Are you ready to wage that war,
赤手空拳的战争了么
armed with nothing but bottomless poverty?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
即然这样 就别胡说八道了
And in that case, stop talking bullshit
赶紧去买♥♥几双鞋
and get yourselves some shoes,
这里的空气简直无法呼吸
because the air in here is unbreathable.
安吉洛 沃伊洛
Angelo Voiello?
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
谁派你来的 庇护十三么
Who sent you? Pius XIII?
不是的 是那个叫拉斐尔·埃斯波西脱的审判官
No, Raffaele Esposito, the magistrate.
贝基队长在这里
Captain Becchi is here and
他想问你一些问题
he would like to ask you a few questions.
我也很乐意回答他
And I'll be happy to provide him with some answers.
这是给你的
This is for you.
好好读
Read it!
你有什么推荐吗
What do you recommend?
安托内洛神父的《一个渺小而伟大的灵魂》写的很好
Father Antonello did a great job with "A Great Little Soul",
利利阿纳的《一个人》写的也不错
So did Liliana with "A Man"...
我想要《在安吉洛·沃伊洛领导下的1001个不朽之名》
I'll take "1001 Illustrious Names Blackmailed by Angelo Voiello."
坐在那儿 您只能坐在那儿
There, only there.
我能要一些蔗糖吗
May I have some cane sugar?
上尉 我们这儿不提供蔗糖
We don't have any cane sugar, Captain.
主教大人 您知道我为什么要到这来吗
Eminence, do you have any idea why I'm here?
罗马中心饭店的主人
The owner of the "Er Core de Roma" Restaurant
一定向您抱怨了我
must have filed a complaint against me.
上周他声称马拉多纳仍在吸毒
Last week he claimed that Maradona is still on drugs,
我也的确痛斥了他
and I really lashed out at him.
你这混♥蛋♥ 你怎么敢
"You ugly shit, don't you dare"
再次不将神的名字放在眼里
take the Lord's name in vain again."
不 主教大人
No, Your Eminence,
我们到这儿来是为了托尼诺·皮托拉 您听说过他吗
we're here about Tonino Pettola. Do you know him?
-谁 -托尼诺·皮托拉
- Who? - Tonino Pettola.
是的 当然 他可是声名在外
Ah, yes. Of course, I know his reputation,
更正一下 是污名在外
a lousy reputation, let me add.
他可是一个臭名昭著的骗子
He's a notorious con artist who claims he can pick out
声称自己能在羊群中间找出圣母玛利亚
the Blessed Virgin Mary amid his flock of sheep.
封圣会众已经多次有力地
The Congregation for the Causes of Saints has repeatedly
拒绝了他的申请
and vehemently rejected his applications.
您曾私下见过他吗
Have you ever met him personally?
没有
Never.
皮托拉的亲友可不是这么说的
Pettola's relatives claim the exact opposite.
他们说托尼诺·皮托拉
They say that Tonino Pettola,
几个月前的一个晚上 在他家
one evening a few months ago, in his home
见到了你 教宗和其他的主教
met with you, the Pope and other Cardinals.
从那时起他就好像被这次会面吓傻了
From that moment on he seemed shocked
因为他们说
and obsessed with your meeting because they say
你们恐吓他要把他丢到流沙里面去
that you threatened to throw him in quicksand.
你难道觉得这话可信吗 上尉
Does it strike you as plausible, Captain,
红衣主教们 圣座国务卿和教宗
that the Cardinals, the Secretary of State and the Pope
会一起去托尼诺·皮托拉家
would all go to Tonino Pettola's house
还恐吓要把他丢到流沙里去
and threaten to throw him in quicksand?
听起来确实很奇怪 但并不是不可能
It does seem strange but not implausible.
阁下何出此言 托尼诺·皮托拉怎么了
Why? What happened to Tonino Pettola?
他失踪了
He disappeared.
他的亲友们声称他被梵蒂冈的
His relatives claim he was being persecuted
高层人员所迫♥害♥
by persons high up in the Vatican.
你真的认为我们会把我们的时间浪费在一个穷疯了的人身上吗
Do you really think we'd waste our time on a poor raving lunatic?
那个贫穷的人在世界各地都有追随者
That poor man had followers all around the world
并且正准备建立他自己的教堂
and was about to found his own Church.
上尉 他并不是独一个
He's not the only one, Captain.
每天都会冒出两个疯子
At least two crazies pop up every day.
如果梵蒂冈恐吓迫♥害♥他们所有的人
If the Vatican were to persecute and threaten them all,
我们恐怕没有时间去做别的事了
it wouldn't have time to do anything else.
通话记录显示梵蒂冈城内有人给皮托拉
Phone records reveal that numerous calls from inside the Vatican
打了无数个电♥话♥
were made to Pettola.
这我相信
I believe it.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表