剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
We must talk, You and I.
别人都听不见我们在说什么
And no one else can hear.
比利的母亲还活着
Billy's mother is still alive.
你的母亲也活着呢
Your mother is still alive too.
你会找到她的
And you'll find her.
现在
Now...
终于
at last...
我要走了
...time to die.
让我回去
Bring me back.
让我回去
Bring me back.
您怎么来了
To what do I owe the honor of your presence?
我接到命令 让我把你带回梵蒂冈
I have orders to accompany you to the Vatican,
在那儿你会得到公正的审判
where you'll be given a fair trial.
明天下午我们会一起飞回罗马
We have a flight for Rome tomorrow afternoon.
那只是白白浪费时间
It'll only be a big waste of time.
对你我二人都是
For me and for you.
你和你的教宗根本没有任何实质性的证据
You don't have any solid evidence, you and your Pope.
什么都没有
None.
你们只有疯了一样的去夺取一个
Only the demented reaving of a lunatic
橙色头发的精神病来当你们的证人
who goes around with orange hair.
没有人会相信你们
No one will believe you.
谁也不会
No one.
我们不是只有那一个证人
We don't just have that testimony.
真的么
Really?
你觉得你还有什么
What else do you think you have?
这是科特威尔
This is Kurtwell...
你好 莱尼
Hello, Lenny.
即使你一直在那儿听着铃♥声♥响了一次又一次
Even though you let it ring and ring,
我也知道你在等我的电♥话♥
I know that you were waiting for my call.
你真的想让我到罗马接受审判
Do you really want me to come to Rome to be subjected to a trial
并且被判有罪么
and found guilty?
恐怕这很有必要
I'm afraid it's absolutely necessary.
那么在我到达罗马之后
Then one second after I land in Rome,
你就会看到我知道的关于你的所有的事情
you are gonna see all the things I have on you
都会出现在世界上的每一张报纸上
on all the newspapers of the world.
随你便
Go right ahead.
这个世界也许会喜欢这个
The world would probably like it.
这个世界总是准备好去爱
The world is always ready for love.
这里是科特威尔主教 现在方便吗
This is Archbishop Kurtwell. Is this a bad time?
那要看情况
That depends.
我有一些关于教宗的机密情报
I have some confidential information about the Pope.
还有证据
And I have proof.
坦率的说 它不仅仅只是信息
To be perfectly frank, it's more than information,
这些是正在滴答作响的定时炸♥弹♥
these are ticking time bombs.
既然如此 那现在就是个很不错的时间
In that case, this is a very good time,
特别是对记者来说
especially for a journalist.
主要关于什么的
What's the subject?
我不会在我的电♥话♥里讲
I'm not talking about it on the phone.
你明白我们现在谈论的这件事么
Do you see the kind of things we're talking about here?
教宗写给他的
Letters that our Pope wrote to his...
在加利福尼亚的多年的女朋友的信件
Californian girlfriend over the years.
我们拥有一位情感世界丰富多彩的教宗
We have a Pope with a very active emotional life.
你在哪儿找到这些的
Where did you find them?
我接任了贝尔纳多之前的职位
I took over a position that was previously held by Belardo.
也接管了他的办公桌
I took over his desk.
贝尔纳多犯了一个错误
Belardo made the error of
他在抽屉底下留下了这些信件
leaving these letters at the back of a drawer.
-这些信你全读过了 -只看了相关的
- Have you read them all? - Only the pertinent passages.
最情♥色♥的那些
The steamy ones.
那些信证明了贝尔拉多曾和一个女人在一起很多年
The ones that prove that Belardo has had a woman for years.
你本应该都仔细读一读的
You should have read them all, and with care.
在最后一封信里 他声明自己永远都不会将这些信件
In this last one, he states he'll never send these letters
发给那个女人 因为他已经和上帝结了婚
to that woman because he's married to God.
你有证据能够证明这些信寄出去过么
Do you have any evidence that they were mailed?
有找到任何有着盖销邮票的信封么
Any envelopes with canceled stamps?
没 没 我没有
No, no, I don't.
好吧 如果是这样 我亲爱的科特威尔主教
Well, in that case, my good Archbishop Kurtwell,
对我来说你的消息没有价值
you don't have any news for me.
没有炸♥弹♥ 没有丑闻
No bomb. No scandal.
一堆从来没有寄出的情书根本算不上新闻
A stack of love letters that were never mailed isn't news.
严格意义上来说这就是一堆文字
It's strictly literature.
把东西打包好 叫司机
Pack the bags, call the chauffeur.
你已经没有车了
You no longer have a car.
我提出请求 将你的车没收
I put in a request to have it confiscated.
圣座国务卿接受了我的请求
The Cardinal Secretary of State accepted my request.
我们将乘坐火车去飞机场
We're going to take the train to the airport.
我有一个条件
On one condition.
什么条件
What condition?
我们要坐在火车的最后一节车厢里
That we sit in the last car on the train.
那是最安全的
It's the safest.
哪一个更美为美好 我的爱人
What is more beautiful, my love?
失去爱还是寻回爱
Love lost or love found?
别嘲笑我 我的爱人
Don't laugh at me, my love.
我知道 我很笨拙天真
I know it, I'm awkward and naive,
在爱情方面
when it comes to love,
我问出的问题直接来源于流行歌♥曲
and I ask questions straight out of a pop song.
这种怀疑压垮了我毁灭了我 我的爱人
This doubt overwhelms me and undermines me, my love.
-去寻找 -嗨 丹尼尔
- To find... - Hey, Daniel.
还是失去
...or to lose?
我看起来怎么样
How I look?
在我身边 人们总是在向往着
All around me, people don't stop yearning.
他们是失去了还是找到了
Did they lose or did they find?
我不知道
I can't say.
一个孤儿无从知晓
An orphan has no way of knowing.
一个孤儿缺少了他的第一份爱 对他父母的爱
An orphan lacks a first love. The love for his mama and papa.
这就是为什么他会笨拙 会天真
That's the source of his awkwardness, his naiveté.
你在那个荒芜的加利福尼亚海滩
You said to me,
对我说
on that deserted beach in California,
你可以摸我的腿
"You can touch my legs."
不过我没有那么做
But I didn't do it.
那么 我的爱人 这就是失去爱
There, my love, is love lost.
这就是为什么我自此一直在疑惑
That's why I've never stopped wondering, since that day:
你去了哪里
where have you been?
你现在在哪儿
And where you are now?
还有你 我荒废青春里的闪烁微光
And you, shining gleam of my misspent youth,
你是失去了 还是寻得了
did you lose or did you find?
我不知道
I don't know.
我永远都不会知道
And I will never know.
我甚至记不住你的名字 我的爱人
I can't even remember your name, my love.
我也没有答案
And I don't have the answer.
不过就是我愿意想象的答案
But this is how I like to imagine it, the answer.
在最后 我的爱人 我们别无选择
In the end, my love, we have no choice.
我们必须去寻找
We have to find.
好了 可爱的小家伙们
All right love bugs.
妈妈要给你们表演一个
Mommy is gonna show you
你们从没有看过妈妈表演过的节目
something that you didn't know mommy can do.
好了 好了 准备好接住了么
Ok... ok, ready to catch?
好了
Here you go.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表