剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
One bottle doesn't.
但是一整个酒店的酒会
But a whole liquor store full does.
谁告诉你我酗酒的?
Who told you I'm an alcoholic?
我忘记告诉你了
I forgot to confide in you
另一个经营教会的策略
another stratagem for running the Church:
不要告诉别人你的消息来源
Never reveal your sources.
如果有一些原因导致你必须说 伪装一下
And if for some reason you have to, make them up.
现在 我亲爱的伯纳多
Now, my very dear Bernardo,
我们不要再浪费时间了
let's not waste any more time.
你告诉我一些你和教宗互相说的那些
You tell me about the irrelevant things that you and the Pope say
不相关的事情
to each other
我绝不会告诉任何人这些事情是从你这里得知的
and I will never tell anyone that I got them from you.
而如果你拒绝告诉我
If on the other hand you refuse to tell me,
我会向教宗揭发你
I will reveal your serious problem to the Pope,
我会让你永远远离梵蒂冈
and I'll have you sent away from the Vatican once and for all.
而你 也将永远在这城墙之外
And you, outside of these walls,
你将变成一个迷失的人 因为你是一个充满畏惧的人
will be a lost man, because you are a fearful man.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我们 我们没有说什么重要的事情 真的
We, we don't talk about anything of significance, really.
今天 例如 他带着怀旧之情告诉我
Today, for instance, he told me...
一些以前的
with some nostalgia
关于他以前还是一个孩子时的女朋友的事
about a girlfriend he had when he was just a kid.
你看 就是这样的事情
You see, things like that,
这就是他信任我的高度
that's the height of what he confides in me.
愚蠢的事情
Stupid, silly things.
我就知道
I knew it!
你知道什么了 阁下
What did you know, Your Eminence?
教会就是他的女人
That the Church is female!
圣父大人 我必须问你一个不得体的问题
Holy Father, I have to ask you a somewhat unseemly question.
我们之间没有不得体的问题 大人
There are no unseemly questions between you and me, Monsignor.
因为 因为我们互相尊重
Because... because you and I respect each other.
你的经历中还剩下些什么
What remained with you from your experience
和那个女孩
with the girl...
在加利福利亚
in California?
她的眼睛
The memory of her eyes.
首先 眼里充满了爱
At first, eyes full of love,
然后眼睛里又充满了失望
then later eyes full of disappointment.
这是重要的教训
And that was an important lesson.
我明白了我希望天主教♥徒♥是相爱的
I understood that I want Catholics in love
不想再从他们眼中看到失望
and I no longer want to see disappointment in their eyes.
再也不想
Never again.
不过 同时
Still, at the same time,
我偶然间的发现我自己都无法相信自己的话
I occasionally find myself unable to believe my own words.
我不相信我自己的想法
I don't believe my thoughts,
我不相信我的意志
I don't believe in my will,
我不相信我的能力
I don't believe in my abilities.
我发自内心的告诉你 大人
I'm speaking to you from the heart, monsignor.
有时
There are times...
很多时候
there are certain times,
或者说总是
or possibly always...
简而言之 有时候我不相信
In short, there are times when I don't believe.
有时我认为也许我把这一切留给沃伊洛
There are times when I think it might be better to leave it all
会更好
in Voiello's hands.
他知道怎么做这一切
He knows how to do things.
他相信他所说的
He believes in what he says.
他也相信上帝
And he still believes in God.
不 圣父大人
No, Holy Father.
不是的
No.
沃伊洛是一个政♥治♥家
Voiello is a politician.
您才是教宗
You are the Pope.
Watchtower - Devlin
Moan - Trentemøller
Life is life - Opus
Levo - Recondite
Kissing Disease - Melodium
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表