剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
帮助灌输给他们
and to help instill in them
一些符合基♥督♥徒生活的价值观
some of the values consistent with Christian life.
在你的教区支持的多项活动中
Among the many sports projects that your diocese supports,
许多都涉及了网球
many involved tennis.
-为什么网球这么特殊 -额 我 我爱打网球
- Why tennis specifically? - Oh well, I, I love tennis.
这是我一生的激♥情♥
It's been a lifelong passion of mine,
也许你不知道 但这个地区
and you probably didn't know but this area is very famous
已经以网球闻名很久了
for tennis for a long time,
而且在我看来 网球只是提供了一个
and I think that tennis just offers a chance
人类灵魂的卓越打开方式
for excellence instructions of a man soul.
网球的要素是专注 自我价值
The elements of tennis are concentration, self-worth,
还有很多因素才能促成一个优秀网球运动员
and a lot of things that go in to making a great tennis-player.
你知道这是一个教会的责任
And you know it's the responsibility of the Church
去帮助这些孩子们成长
to help these children to grow up.
你们大家拿去喝 这一杯就是我的血
Hic est enim calix sanguinis mei,
选自天主教弥撒 《感恩经》
新而永久的盟约之血
novi et aeterni testamenti mysterium Fidei.
将为你们和众人倾流
Qui pro vobis et pro multis effundetur
以赦免罪恶
in remissionem peccatorum.
你们要为纪念我
Haec quotiescumque feceritis,
而举♥行♥此事
in mei memoriam facietis.
是的 我很乐意
Yes, I'd like to.
好的
Ok.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
David
David.
David什么呢
David what?
只有David
Just David.
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
我通常只在周末去滑冰
I used to skate only on the weekends,
而且只和我家人一起
and only with my family.
然后有一天晚上我们在一起吃晚饭
Then one night we were having dinner
我的女儿 Kate
and my daughter Kate,
当时只有12岁
who was twelve at the time,
她说这顿饭
says that that meal...
像在一个鲨鱼缸里吃的一样
was like being in a shark tank.
我和我妻子就这么变成了 鲨鱼缸
That's what my wife and I had become: a shark tank.
现在我一个人滑冰了
Now I skate alone,
就算是在周末 但是
even during the week, but...
也不复从前了
it's not the same anymore.
Tanistone 是我的姓
Tanistone is my last name.
也是我目前的姓
And it was my mother's last name too.
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
你还没有发现吗
Haven't you discovered yet?
你就是我和我所有问题之间缺少的一环
You're the missing link
也是这一切的源头
between me and the source of all my problems.
发生了什么?
What's going on?
你和教宗为什么这么意志坚决地要击垮我
Why are you and the Holy Father so determined to get me?
因为这么多年以来你一直
Because for years you were so determined
迫♥害♥那些无辜的孩子
to get all those innocent children.
这是无♥耻♥的诽谤
That is infamous slander
明天一早我就能为此将你告上法庭
and I could bring you up on charges tomorrow morning.
你根本就没有凿实的证据
You don't have any solid evidence against me.
你们想要什么
What else do you want?
庇护十三世到底想从我这得到什么
What does Pius XIII want from me?
教宗想从你嘴里
The Holy Father wants from
知道事情的真♥相♥
you a statement that resembles the truth.
事实是我很了解莱尼 贝尔纳多
The truth is I know Lenny Belardo very well.
我们曾在纽约共政多年
We shared power in New York for years.
而他一直嫉妒我
And the truth is he has always envied me.
他嫉妒我与生俱来的能力 这也是他所不具备的
He envies me my charisma, because he lacked that quality.
这才是事情唯一的真♥相♥
That is the one and only statement that resembles the truth.
请 请理智一点
Be, be reasonable, please.
教宗没有理由嫉妒一个
The Pope has no reason to envy a sick old priest
背负着严重罪名的生病的老神父
who's devastated by very grave accusations.
你的观点根本不成立
Your thesis doesn't hold together.
恕我直言
Let me reveal something to you,
古铁雷斯神父 你并不重要
Father Gutierrez: you don't matter.
一点儿也不
Not at all.
你可以在皇后区一直呆到我死的那天
You can stay in Queens until the day I die,
可是那也不会改变什么
but it won't change a thing.
没有我 教宗不可能厘清♥真♥♥相♥
The Pope can't get to the bottom of things with me
他自己非常清楚
and he knows it perfectly well.
因为这样只会是一片混乱
Because it would mean the pure pandemonium.
我同情你 古铁雷斯
I pity you, Gutierrez,
你只是教宗自编自导自演的一幕
because you're just a bit player
戏剧中的一颗廉价的棋子
in a cheap piece of amateur theatricals organized by your Pope.
戴维...
David...
科特威尔是你的父亲吗?
...is Kurtwell your father?
你还记得今天晚上那个溜冰的女孩吗?
Do you remember that girl that was skating, this evening?
真是难忘的时刻
That was a moment.
全世界 只有你和我两个人看到了
Because only you and I saw it, out of the whole world.
我觉得我们之间的关系被拉近
I felt close to you.
我感受到了你和我相同的绝望
I sensed that your despair was the same as mine.
在那个时刻 我告诉自己
That was the moment I thought to myself:
我相信身边的这个人
I trust this man.
是的 我...我想
Yes, I, I thought,
他是个好人
here's a good man.
我也是个好人
And I'm a good man, too.
所以我会告诉这个好人他想知道的事情
So I'll tell that good man the things he wants to know.
是的
Yes,
科特威尔...
Kurtwell...
是我的父亲
...is my father.
但那不是重点
But that's not the point.
重点是我心中的恐惧
The point is the horror.
我不害怕死亡
I'm not afraid of dying,
但是因为一直受眩晕的困扰
but because I suffer from vertigo,
我怕自己
I'm afraid of being swung out of this place
从墙上那个洞悠出去
through that hole in the wall
被挂在半空中
and being dangled in mid-air.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会一直伴你左右 安慰你
I'll be there to comfort you.
我要回罗马了
Then I'll go back to Rome.
-你要回罗马 -对
- You're going back to Rome? - Yes.
这边的工作已经完成了
I'm done with my work here.
你现在是过来跟我告别的
You come say goodbye to me now.
但是我现在还不准备离开
But I'm not leaving yet.
不 不对 你就是来跟我告别的
No, no, you come say goodbye to me now.
伯纳多 呼吸
Breathe, Bernardo,
我快要死了
I'm the one who's going to die.
-罗斯 别 -伯纳多
- Rose, please... - Bernardo,
我们在呼吸同一片空气
we're breathing the same air.
你们都
All of you,
退下
leave now.
不 莱尼 你留下来
No, not you, Lenny.
告诉我
Tell it to me,
就这一次
just this one time.
让我死之前知道 我不是在徒劳地信仰上帝
Let me die knowing I didn't believe in God in vain.
告诉我 莱尼
Tell it to me, Lenny.
好吧
All right.
我们去拜访一下比利
Let's go say hello to Billy.
-我不要 我害怕-我们必须去
- I'd rather not. I'm scared. - But we must.
比利是你的朋友
Billy is a friend of yours.
他母亲快要死了 他需要你的安慰
His mother is dying and he needs the comfort you can give him.
感谢你们的到来 玛丽修女
Thanks for coming, Sister Mary.
比利 你的朋友们来了
Billy, your friends are here.
来 我给你看一样东西
Come, let me get you something.
玛丽修女 我可以先去看一下比利的母亲吗
Sister Mary, can I go see Billy's mother for a minute?
我想要为她祈祷
I'd like to pray beside her.
当然可以
Of course.
主啊 我必须跟你谈一谈比利的母亲
Lord, we must talk about Billy's mother now.
我们要谈一下 你和我
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表