剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
Please, take a sit.
英国人
English?
美国人
Americans.
你们看起来就像两个神父
You look like a couple of priests.
我们不是神父
We are not priests.
你见过两个穿着运动服的神父么
Have you ever seen two priests wearing track suits?
我什么事都见过
I've seen everything.
对了 你们知不知道我有些客户坚持说
By the way, did you know I have clients who insist I am proof
我就是上帝存在的证明
of the existence of God?
有趣的理论
Interesting theory!
不过他们错了
But they are wrong.
他们找到我是因为他们无法看那么远
They see me because they can't see far.
你能够看得很远
Can you see far?
是的
Yes.
而且我有上帝存在的证明
And I have proof of the existence of God.
让我见识一下 女士
Show me, ma'am.
让我见识一下 我恳求你
Show me, I implore you.
你的眼睛
Your eyes...
你的眼睛 先生
Your eyes, sir.
这就是上帝存在的证据
They are proof of the existence of God.
我们该走了
We should go.
晚安 女士
Goodnight, ma'am.
你还记得那段日子么
Do you remember the time...
修女玛丽带我们去管家的家里
Sister Mary took us to the custodian's house?
比利的母亲 将死之际
Billy's mother, on her deathbed?
我记得 但是我不想谈论这件事
Yeah, I remember. I don't wanna talk about it.
装作若无其事
It's pointless for you
对你来说没有任何意义 莱尼
to go on pretending nothing happened, Lenny.
那个房♥间里发生了一些非同寻常的事情
Something extraordinary happened in that room.
我并不想谈论这事
I don't feel like talking about it.
你是我最好的朋友但是我却一点都不了解你
You're my best friend and I don't understand you.
你为什么不想说
Why don't you wanna talk about it?
我只想说那些我能够理解的事情
I only want to talk about things that I understand.
你不明白吗
Don't you get that?
那么 如果我让你担任
So, what if I asked you to become Prefect
圣职长一职如何
for the Congregation for the Clergy?
从全世界挑选那些能够成为祭司的候选人
Select the candidates for priesthood from all over the world:
你愿意吗
Would you do it?
如果我拒绝呢
And what if I were to refuse?
那我就要动用教宗之权了
Then I'd be forced to make recourse to my sovereign power.
现在我是教宗了
I am the Pope, now.
我有事要告诉你
I wanna tell you something.
一些我从来都没告诉过你的事
It's something I've never told you before.
那现在告诉我把
So tell me now.
当你第一次到孤儿院的时候
When you first came to the orphanage,
我从窗户里
I was watching...
一直在看着你
from a window,
我不记得你父亲是谁了
and I don't remember your father,
但是我却记得你的母亲
but I remember your mother.
她长什么样
What did she look like?
她留着中分的发型 长发垂于两边
Her hair was parted in the middle long and on the sides...
她的眼睛
and her eyes...
很明亮
were bright...
又很冷漠
and... impassive,
这让我觉得她很难过
which made me think she was sad.
那就是我在梦里见到她的样子
That's exactly how I dream of her.
每一次
Always.
为什么你没告诉过我
Why didn't you ever tell me?
我们还小的时候 我想
When we were boys, I thought,
我想这会使你痛苦万分
I thought it would cause you too much pain.
现在也会使我痛苦万分
It causes me too much pain even now.
你想逃跑么
Did you want to run away?
来吧 让我们回里面去吧
Come on, let's go back inside.
我没有对教廷国务卿说任何事
I haven't said anything to the Cardinal Secretary of State.
十分感谢 修女玛丽
Thank you so much, Sister Mary.
蒙席 我原谅你为了教廷国务卿
Monsignor, I forgive you for having betrayed our confidences
背叛了我们之间的信任
to the Cardinal Secretary of State.
圣父大人 您是怎么发现的
Your Holiness, how did you find out?
我原谅你一直在酗酒
I forgive you for being an alcoholic
而且我建议你停止酗酒
and I recommend you stop drinking
因为你即将前往美国
now that you're about to
接受一个极具挑战性的任务
set off on a challenging mission to America.
陛下 您还知道我什么事情吗
Your Holiness, what else do you know about me?
我知晓作为一个权高位重的人
I know everything a powerful man needs to know
应该对其共事者所应知晓的一切
about the people he works with.
而且是我 不是沃伊洛
And I, not Voiello,
是这里最有权势的人
am the most powerful man of all.
那除此之外您还知道我什么 圣父
And what else do you know about me, Holy Father?
难道还有什么需要我知晓吗
What else is there to know?
你总是在说我有多么神圣
You always talk to me about my holiness,
那些我实现的所谓的奇迹
the miracle I've supposedly performed,
但是对于我唯一需要的奇迹 你却只字未提
but you never tell me anything about the only miracle I need,
这个奇迹从未发生过也永远不会发生
the miracle that doesn't happened and never will:
那就是再次见到我的父母
Seeing my parents again.
您一定要相信主 陛下
You must have faith in God, Your Holiness,
并且终有一天 您会与他们相见
and you'll see them again.
我越来越老了
I'm getting old.
时间变得像薄纸一般
Time is turning into a thin sheet,
而且如果他们已死 对我来说就毫无意义
and seeing them dead is of no interest to me.
我只对生者感兴趣
I'm only interested in the living.
教宗大人
Holy Father,
我还是乞求您重新考虑一下
I beg you to reconsider your decision
把古铁雷斯蒙席派到美国的这一决定
to send to America Monsignor Gutierrez.
科特威尔事件需要由
The Kurtwell case needs to be examined
一位饶有声望的人来仔细审查
by a person of substantial reputation.
古铁雷斯还不够格
Gutierrez is not up to it.
他没有必要的专业知识
He has none of the necessary expertise,
更重要的是他十分脆弱 又情绪化
and moreover he's fragile and emotional,
如果这样教廷就相当于向世界传达了一条
and the Holy See will send the world the message
我们没有重视虐待儿童的问题的消息
that it does not take seriously the problem of child abuse or,
甚至是对此置之不理
even worse, is not interested in it.
并而且还有个问题
And there is another problem.
我本不想告诉您的 但现在不得不说了
I didn't want to tell you, but now I'm forced to:
教宗大人 古铁雷斯是个酗酒者
Your Holiness, Gutierrez is an alcoholic.
我知道
I know.
并且我还有另外一个秘密
And there is also another secret.
如果那个秘密我也知道呢
What if I knew that one too?
如果我知道你所有的秘密呢 主教大人
What if I knew all your secrets, Your Eminence?
你想要达成什么目的呢
What were you hoping to achieve?
爆出丑闻
Start a scandal?
你居然想到要去威胁那个可怜的
The idea of threatening that poor girl,
不孕不育的女孩
who suffers from sterility!
你是不择手段的吗 主教大人
Will you stop at nothing, Your Eminence?
你难道不懂怜悯这个词的含义吗
Don't you know the meaning of the word pity?
你还想做到哪一步
How far were you willing to go?
难道你还要敲诈教宗大人吗
Would you have blackmailed the Holy Father?
难道你还想要
Would you have gone so
把那些照片寄给新闻报社
far as to give those pictures to the press,
来影射一段我和那位年轻的女士之间
to insinuate a nonexistent sexual relationship
根本不存在的性关系吗
between me and that young woman?
你还没有搞清楚你过时的那一套
You haven't figured out that your old methods
只在曾经的教宗身上应验
only work on the old popes,
那些害怕得罪舆♥论♥教宗
who were afraid of losing consensus.
在我身上不灵
They don't work with me.
我是年轻的教宗
I am the young pope.
我不在意舆♥论♥
I put no stock in consensus.
谁说的
Who told...
是谁告诉您这些事情的
Who told you all these things?
你摆着政♥治♥家的架子
You put on airs as a politician,
却还没有搞清楚你遇到了一个
You still haven't figured out you've run up against
比你还要狡猾得多的政♥治♥家
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表