剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
而且他说了些我这辈子都不明白的话
and he said something to me that I've never understood,
这就是为什么我至今还记得的原因
which is why I still remember it.
他告诉我 永远要在火车最后那排留有一个座位
He said to me "Always get a seat in the back of the train,
因为那样更保险
because it's the safer".
为什么我们的西班牙迫♥害♥者不回家去找他的教宗
Why does our Spanish persecutor not go home to his Pope?
我没法说
I couldn't say.
他在这里做些什么
What does he doing here?
他行走 他饮酒 他睡觉 他饮酒 他行走 他又喝酒
He walks, he drinks, he sleeps, he drinks, he walks, he drinks.
啊 他在与死神做斗争
Ah, he's battling against death,
当然这种是在我们曾鼓起勇气战斗的
which is the least interesting of any of the battles
最无聊的一种较量
we have ever summoned to fight.
太晚了
It's too late.
什么太晚了
It's too late for what?
所有的一切 主教大人
For everything, Your Eminence.
你好 皮特 你有时间吗
Hello, Pete, have you five minutes for me?
当然 古铁雷斯神父
Sure, Father Gutierrez.
我正在想你现在有没有好好考虑过那件事
I was just wondering if you had a chance to think it over.
是的 我仔细的想过了
Yeah, I've thought it over.
但是我决定不去起诉大主教科特威尔了
And I decided I'm not gonna press charges against Archbishop Kurtwell.
为什么 为什么不呢
Why, why not?
其他人都没有起诉他
None of the others filed charges,
但是至少他们都拿到了可观的补偿
but at least they got plenty of cash.
-你连那些都没拿到 -你曾问过自己
- You didn't even get that. - And have you ever asked yourself
为什么他们能拿到那个钱而我却没有吗
why they took the money and I didn't?
不 我没有 你为什么不呢
No, I haven't. Why didn't you?
因为我有自尊
Because I have my dignity.
好吧
Fine.
所以如果你是如此的有自尊的话
So if you have so much dignity,
就起诉那个人
file charges against that man.
那个人就是恶魔的化身
That man is evil incarnate.
为什么要哭 皮特 你知道我是对的
Why are you crying, now? Pete, you know I'm right.
伯纳多
Bernardo.
我可以叫你伯纳多吗
Can I call you Bernardo?
是的 当然可以
Yes, of course you can.
忘掉我吧
Forget about me.
嗨 弗雷迪
Hi, Freddy.
早上好 伯纳多
Ciao, Bernardo.
最近训练的怎么样
How is training coming along?
已经越来越强了
I've been gradually intensifying.
那就好
Nice.
你考虑过我的提议了吗
Did you think over my proposal?
什么提议
What proposal?
你这是什么意思 什么提议
What do you mean, what proposal?
你帮我铲除科特威尔的那个主意
The idea of you giving me a hand in nailing Kurtwell.
-那个可恶的寄生虫每次看见你都对你垂涎三尺 -不是我
- That worm just drools when he sees you. - Not me.
我看见你的时候会流口水
I drool when I see you, Bernardo.
你所需要做的一切就是和他幽会一夜
All you'd have to do is go out with him one night.
你可以在事情失控前及时停止
You could just stop before things went too far,
并且于此同时我会找到一个隐蔽的地方偷♥拍♥
and in the meantime I'd find a hiding place and take pictures.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 你是我最后的希望了
Freddy, Freddy, you're my last hope.
伯纳多 你的这个计划成功以后你可以远走高飞
Bernardo, you are gonna leave here when you're done.
但是我下半辈子还要在这里生活的 你明白吗
But I have to spend the rest of my life here, do you understand?
我惹不起像科特威尔那样的人
I can't afford to cross a man like Kurtwell.
他是整个皇后区最有权势的人之一
He's one of the most powerful men in Queens.
你能理解的 对吧
You can understand that, right?
不要因此怨恨我 伯纳多
Don't resent me for it, Bernardo.
我从未怨恨过任何人
I never resent anyone.
这是我最主要的问题
That's my main problem.
你好啊 弗雷迪
Hello, Freddy.
你想要什么 弗雷迪
What do you want, Freddy?
就告诉我你想要什么我都会给你
Just tell me what you want and you'll have it.
我想成为一名伟大的网球运动员并赢得大满贯
I want to become a great tennis player and win the Grand Slam.
好 你会的
Fine, then you'll have it.
离开这 混♥蛋♥
Get out of here, asshole.
但是
But...
他们告诉我一个截止日期
They've told me the date.
是在下周
It's for next week.
那只是一年之中的一天 罗斯 一个平常的日子
It's just one day of the year, Rose, an ordinary date.
他们要把我赶出去 伯纳多
They're going to empty me out, Bernardo.
他们给我60%死亡的概率 40%活下去的概率
They've given me a 60% chance of dying, 40% chance of living.
如果我拒绝
And if I refuse,
我甚至都不会知道自己还能活多久
I can't even begin to guess my life expectancy.
但我不会拒绝
But I'm not gonna refuse,
因为我需要重新开始经营这个旅馆
because I need to start running in this hotel again
而且我不能持续从这儿开始持续做
and I can't keep doing it from here,
通过六个严肃的安保人员
through six silent security monitors.
你回去了之后生活平静一点难道不是很好吗
Isn't it nice to live silent and flat on your back?
不 那很糟糕
No, it's horrible.
我们都拥有重新开始的权利 伯纳多
We all deserve the right to start over, Bernardo.
但你知道有趣的是什么吗
But you know what the funny thing is?
是什么
What is it?
我将怎样离开这个地方
How I'll leave this place.
你将怎样离开
How will you leave?
从那儿
Through there.
他们准备拆毁那面墙
They're going to tear down the wall,
弄出一个巨大的窗口
turn it all into one giantic window,
然后我将会出去 在空中悬挂着 被起重机吊起
and out I'll go, dangling in midair, lifted by a crane.
那将会是一个壮观的景象
It'll be a spectacular sight.
我会很难为情的
I'll be so ashamed.
我现在得走了
I have to go now.
我要去给教宗写信了
I'm going to write to the Pope.
你这么说的时候 听起来一点都不像真的
It sounds so surreal, when you put it that way.
我想把这些整理在一篇新闻稿里
I'd like to put together a press release
明确地否认你和Kurtwell之间
categorically denying the rumors about murky relations
阴暗关系的谣言
between you and Kurtwell.
这篇新闻稿会信息有力的指出
A press release that states loud and clear:
教宗是勒索证明
this Pope is blackmail proof.
假如 如你所说 教宗是勒索的证据
If, as you say, this Pope is blackmail proof,
那就没必要再特意说明
then there's no need to say so.
这就是关键 圣父大人
That's the point, Holy Father.
在严格保密的基础上 我必须亲自了解
On a strictly confidential basis, I need to know myself:
Kurtwell可能通过什么方式勒索你吗
can Kurtwell blackmail you in any way?
Lenny
Lenny...
你以为你是铰链
you think you're the hinge.
但是你是那扇门
But you're the door.
圣母玛利亚 天主之母
...ventris tuis. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei...
我爱你们
I love you all!
Esther peter 和little Pius 去哪儿了呢
Where have Esther, Peter and little Pius gone?
去奥斯蒂亚了
To Ostia.
他们住在一个靠近海滩的房♥子里
They're living in a house by the beach.
peter现在是一个私人保安
Peter is a private security guard now.
他们在这开心吗
Weren't they happy here?
圣父大人
Holy Father...
生活在梵蒂冈对于年轻人来说并不是特别有趣
life in the Vatican is not much fun for young people.
圣父大人?
Holy Father?
怎么了
Yes.
每一个在这的人都说你是一个圣徒
Everyone here says that you are a saint.
诽谤
Calumny!
给我看看你住的地方吧
Show me where you live.
只要你想 随时可以回家
When you want to, you can come home.
但我还没有解决Kurtwell的事
But I haven't accomplished anything with Kurtwell.
没关系 回来吧
Doesn't matter. Come home.
我会等着你
I'll be waiting.
大主教 你的教区正在开展许多项目
Archbishop, your diocese is currently undertaken
振兴邻里
numerous projects and revitalize the neighbourhood.
可以多给我们一些相关细节吗
Can you give us more details about that?
好的 我们在这个教区
Well, we have put a lot of money and time
投入了大量时间和金钱
over the years on this neighbourhood.
并且我认为 通过运动
and I think that through sports, well,
我们可以跟这个地区的年轻人更多接触
we'll be able to make contact with the youths on the area and,
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表