剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
我现在就着手去办
I'll start right in.
但是教会的境况已经如此严峻了吗
But is the situation of this papacy already that serious?
还没到那个地步 但是我们需要
No, not yet. But if it were to become so,
未雨绸缪
we'll be ready.
那些有权势者也许比别人知道的多
Because the powerful may have knowledge,
但是他们没有意识到如何才能权倾朝野
but they don't realize what it takes to be more powerful than anyone else.
是什么呢
And what does it take?
看 它多美啊
See how beautiful it is?
你必须先人一步
It takes getting knowledge before anyone else does.
真是难以置信
Fabulous.
托马索 继续说 别害怕
Go on, Tommaso, don't be afraid.
但是泄露忏悔的秘密...
But violating the secret of the confessional is...
不 不 这不算泄密
No, no, it's not.
如果信息是为我 教皇
Not if the information is intended for me, the Pontiff,
何况这是为了拯救我们的教堂
and is for the survival of our Church.
托马索 别让我失望
Don't disappoint me, Tommaso.
教皇大人 我只是一个贫穷单纯的神父
Your Holiness, I'm just a poor, simple priest,
守护忏悔的秘密
and the secret of the confessional
是我仅有的值得尊敬的事了
is the only respectable thing I have.
现在是 但是想想以后吧
Today. But think of tomorrow.
将来你会有深红的长袍和戒指
Scarlet robes and the ring are in your future.
亲爱的托马索 和红衣主教的职位相比 哪个更令人尊敬
The cardinalship, my dear. Which is much more respectable.
要是有人听到了我们怎么办
What if someone hears us?
在这只有他能听见我们
Only he can hear us up here.
谁知道他在哪儿
Who knows where he is?
那里 在北斗七星那儿
There! By the big dipper.
上帝的房♥子就在那儿
That's where God's house is.
上帝的房♥子 是什么样子
God's house! What's it like?
半双工的 并且带有私人游泳池
Half of a duplex, with a private swimming pool.
二联式住♥宅♥
说吧 告诉我人们犯下的罪孽吧
Come on now, tell me people's sins.
好吧
Well...
我告诉过您沃伊洛对于沃尔道夫的维纳斯
have I already told you about Voiello's impure thoughts
存有不洁的想法吧
about the Venus of Willendorf?
是的 你已经告诉过我了 还有什么别的么
Yes, yes you told me already. What else?
不 没有别的了
No, nothing...
今天红衣主教阿吉雷模仿了您
Cardinal Aguirre did an imitation
教皇大人
of you today, Your Holiness.
-每个人都捧腹大笑 -你笑了吗
- Everyone laughed. - Did you laugh?
我笑了 但只是偷笑 所以没有人注意到
Yes, but to myself. So no one noticed.
很好 还有其他的事吗
Good. What else?
每个人都很好奇玛丽修女和您是什么关系
Everybody is wondering who Sister Mary is to you,
她在这儿干什么
what she's doing here.
还有呢
What else?
他们还想知道
Everybody is also wondering:
教皇是否在考虑他的第一次布道
is the Pope thinking about his first homily?
我也一直在问自己同样的问题
I ask myself the same thing all the time.
当然 我正在考虑这件事
Of course I'm thinking about it.
我现在心里只想着布道 我甚至梦到了它
It's all I think about. I even dreamed about it.
我要告诉你一个秘密
I'm let you in on a secret:
从我小时候起 我就学会了用在我脑中的东西
ever since I was little, I've learned to confound people's ideas
去混淆人们的想法
on what's going on in my head.
圣父大人 你真是太聪慧了
You're so wise, Holy Father.
我不但聪慧
Not only that,
我还从不妥协 性情急躁
I'm also intransigent, irritable,
报复心强
vindictive...
和惊人的记忆力
and I have a prodigious memory.
现在我想对自己的行为作出忏悔
And now I want to make my confession.
-好的 到楼下去吧 -不 就在这儿
- Fine. Let's go back downstairs-- - No, here.
在上帝的房♥子前
Before the house of God.
噢 好的
Oh... okay.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
In nomine Patris, et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
上帝啊 我的良心没有谴责我
God, my conscience does not accuse me,
因为你不相信我会对自己的作为感到懊悔
because you do not believe I am capable of repenting.
因此 我不相信你
And therefore, I do not believe in you.
我不相信你能把我从我自己手中拯救出来
I don't believe you are capable of saving me from myself.
圣父大人 您在说些什么
Holy father, what are you saying?
我说我不相信上帝 托马索
I'm saying that I don't believe in God, Tommaso.
圣父大人 您在说些什么啊
What are you saying, Blessed Father?
托马索 托马索
Tommaso, Tommaso.
我只是开个玩笑
I was joking.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表