剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
赐予我能够孕育的恩典
give me the grace of becoming pregnant.
祈祷不能像这样列个要求清单 埃丝特
Prayer shouldn't be a list of requests, Esther.
祈祷应该是一个领悟的时机
It should be an occasion for understanding.
当我们祈祷的时候
While we pray, we reflect...
我们以最严肃的态度作出反应
in the most elevated way we can,
然后才能听到有人在我们耳旁低语
so that someone can whisper thoughts into our ears.
我们称那个人为上帝
We call that someone God.
或者 在当下的情况 那个人就是卢尔德的玛丽亚
Or, in the present case, the Madonna of Lourdes.
好吧 那让我再试一次
All right. Then let me try again.
圣母玛利亚
Blessed Virgin Mary,
上帝不会惩罚美丽的人
God does not punish beauty,
这是一个对您很虔诚的人告诉我的
as a person who is very dear to You once told me.
这句话启发了我
That phrase opened my eyes.
也让我想到
And it made me understand that perhaps,
以美丽作礼
by making a gift of beauty,
我也许也能有所回报
I might perhaps receive some in return.
那么如果我以我的美丽作为一个礼物
And what if making a gift of my beauty meant
是否意味着我能收获我所渴望的美丽
receiving the beauty that I so desire?
一个美丽的新生命 一个新生儿
The beauty of a new life, of a little child?
没错 现在你正在祈祷
Yes, now you're praying.
如果用自己的美丽去换取一个无论他健康与否
What if it was an intolerable burden to me
我都发誓去爱的人
to donate my beauty to the person I promised to love
对我来说是一个负担会怎样
in sickness and in health?
如果说我想把我的美丽用在别的地方会怎样
What if I wanted to donate my beauty somewhere else?
如果你曾经把你的美丽用在了别的地方
If you were to give your beauty elsewhere,
你就不会收到一个美丽的新生命
you would not receive the beauty of a new life,
你只能得到悲伤
but only sorrow...
还有你无法承担的内疚
and the unbearable burden of guilt.
你知道的 埃丝特
You know, Esther,
斯宾诺莎将我们视为最为艰巨的挑战
Spinoza set us the most daunting challenge of them all.
他如此地爱着上帝
"He that loves God does not
却不需要上帝的爱作为回报
demand that God should love us in return".
我不理解
I don't understand.
我知道
I know.
但是你迟早会理解的
But in time you will.
圣父大人
Holy Father,
事实上是我知道我愿意为谁付出我的美丽
the truth is I know to whom I'd like to donate my beauty.
-我愿意-现在 埃丝特
- I'd like... - Now, Esther,
在你的脑海中继续祈祷
continue to pray in your head.
你必须和上帝分享你的一些重要的秘密
There are certain secrets you must share only with God.
别哭了 苏里
Stop crying, Suree!
够了
That's enough!
信徒从不哭泣
Believers don't cry!
那是不对的
That's not right!
是时候停止我们在葬礼上的哭泣了
It's time we stop crying at funerals.
你没有信仰
You don't believe.
苏里 你没有信仰
Suree, you don't believe.
圣父大人 我给您带了个礼物
Holy Father, I brought you a gift
也许能够改善我们之间的关系
to improve our relationship a little.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些东西比真烟要差太多了
These are supposed to be worse than real cigarettes.
有人说这些东西有益于您的身体
I was told that they're good for you.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
这只不过是一个真东西的替代品
It's a substitute for the real thing.
我想要的 一直都是真正的东西
What I want, always, is the whole truth.
那么您就来错地方了
Then you've come to the wrong place.
圣父大人 别怪我多次重复
Holy Father, don't call me repetitive,
但是您什么时候才会在红衣主教们面前演讲
but when is your speech to the cardinals going to take place?
-在合适的时间 -是的 那是什么时候
- In due time. - Yes, but when?
你真的一点都不了解 是么
You really don't understand, do you?
我应该了解什么
What am I supposed to understand?
-我正在创造 -创造什么
- That I'm creating. - What are you creating?
一个预感
Anticipation.
圣父大人 我们是否应该看看库特维尔的案件
Holy Father, shall we look into the Kurtwell case a little?
主教阁下 我们应该
Your Eminence, the answer is yes.
我想看看库尔特维尔的案件
I want to look into the Kurtwell case,
不过要以一个更为广阔的视角
but from a broader point of view.
独♥立♥案件总是大事件的前兆
The individual case is always an indicator of a larger issue.
我同意 让我们一起追查那些正在侵蚀我们教会的
I agree. Let's pursue all the cases of pedophilia
所有恋童癖的情况
that are infesting our Church.
让我们扩大范围
Let's widen the circle.
让我们一起追查那些正在侵蚀我们教会的
Let's prosecute all the cases of homosexuality
所有同性恋的情况
that are infesting our Church.
让我们根除所有的同性恋者并驱逐他们
Let's root out all the homosexuals and expel them,
并且防止所有的新同性恋神父进入到我们的教会
and prevent any new gay priests from entering our Church.
让我们严肃对待 没有任何例外
Let's do it for real, without exceptions and without hypocrisy.
圣父大人 恋童癖和同性恋
Holy Father, pedophilia and homosexuality
是两种不同的东西
are two very different things.
两种不同的东西
Two very different things that are both equally unacceptable
但都一样无法被天主教会接受
to the Catholic Church.
这场大战
It would be a war that
将会横尸遍野
would leave the ground littered with corpses.
你想知道有多少人会横死街头么
Do you want to know how many corpses would litter the ground?
三分之二的神职人员
Two thirds of the Clergy.
那么我们所谓的宽恕又是什么意思
Then what becomes of Mother Church's capacity for forgiveness?
我们对宽恕的滥用让我们成为了笑柄
Our abuse of forgiveness we've become a laughingstock.
就像一些可悲的第三世界的小国家一样不可靠
As unreliable as some miserable little third-world country.
用您的方法 另一方面
With your methods, on the other hand,
我们有可能变的很可靠 就像朝鲜一样
we're likely to become as reliable as, say, North Korea.
不
No.
你想知道这和朝鲜的区别么
And do you wanna know what the difference is?
我们不会监禁我们的人 我们会让他们自♥由♥
We don't imprison ours, we set them free.
我们原谅他们每一个人
We pardon every one of them,
但是下一秒我们就把他们踢出门去
but one second later we kick them out the door.
好的 圣父大人 听从您的指挥
All right, Holy Father, as you command.
我有一个问题想问你
I have a question for you.
圣父大人 我有很多的缺点
Holy Father, I have a great many shortcomings,
但是毫无疑问 我的确是一个异性恋
but there can be no doubt about my heterosexuality.
即使我不能给您提供很直接的证据
Even if I can't bring you any direct testimony on the matter.
-我没打算问这个 -噢 对不起
- That wasn't the question. - Oh, sorry.
那您打算问什么
What was the question?
告诉我你的那个呼召是怎么回事么
Would you tell me about your calling?
圣父大人 我会告诉您真♥相♥
Holy Father, I'll tell you the truth.
如果您以为我会告诉您一个明亮夺目或是
If you expect me to tell you a tale of blinding illuminations
令您眼花缭乱的故事 那您就得失望了
or dazzling conversions, you're going to be disappointed.
简单来说 我有一种倾向
Quite simply, I had a predisposition.
一种想成为神父的倾向
A predisposition to become a priest,
就像别人想成为一个画家或者是板球运动员一样
the way others have one to become a painter or a cricket player.
您呢 教皇陛下
What about you, Your Holiness?
这是给你的
It's for you.
我的天啊
Holy Christ!
如果真是就好了
If only I were!
-你怎么进来的 -我配了一把你的钥匙
- How did you get in here? - With a duplicate of your keys.
你想干什么
Now what do you want?
做所有你该完成却未完成的事
Everything you were supposed to do but haven't done yet.
我试过了
I've tried.
但是那不可能
But it's impossible.
那位绅士是一个教皇 他是一个最具有美德而又伟大的人
That gentleman is the Pope, he's the man of the greatest virtue
而且还是地球上最正直的
and rectitude on the planet,
我从来没有这样勾引过别人
and I've never been much of a seductress myself.
圣母玛利亚也没有
Neither was the Virgin Mary.
不过那不能阻止她成为
But that didn't keep her from becoming...
全世界最迷人最受尊敬的女人
the most attractive and desired woman on earth.
但是我只是一个好的天主教♥徒♥罢了
But I'm just a good Catholic girl.
好的天主教♥徒♥ 尤其是结了婚的
Good Catholic girls, especially the married ones,
不会对她们的丈夫撒谎
don't cheat on their husbands.
不过我不是来威胁你的
But I didn't come here to threaten you,
也不是来提醒你你的罪恶
nor to remind you of your sins.
你是一个聪明的女人 你自己知道的
You are an intelligent woman and you should know.
我知道什么
What should I know?
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表