剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
《老手》
该死
我能看见你
I see you.
当我还是小女孩时
When I was a little girl,
我以为你无所畏惧
I imagined there was nothing you were afraid of.
坚不可摧
You were indestructible.
没有任何人 任何事能伤害你
There was no one and nothing that could ever hurt you.
你也不会让任何人 任何事伤害我
There was no one and nothing that you would ever let hurt me.
当我还是小女孩时 你就是国王
When I was a little girl, you were a king.
我眼中的整个世界都是你的王国
And everything I knew was your kingdom.
你的名字是艾比·切斯
所以我想问的是
I guess what I'm asking is...
那个家伙去哪了
where did that guy go?
我不想扫你的兴 但你小时候不太聪明 艾米莉
Well,
I hate to break this to you, but...
you weren't very bright as a kid, Emily.
我说什么你都信
I could've told you anything and you would've bought it.
我们都知道那不是真的
Oh, I think we both know that isn't true.
你小时候怎么会觉得
Uh, and what makes you think
that I wasn't afraid of anything when you were a little girl?
我无所畏惧
你小时候 任何松动的东西
I was afraid of everything that wasn't nailed down
都让我害怕
when you were a little girl.
我只是学会了骗你说我不怕
I just got good at lying to you about it.
是的 没错
Yes, you did.
直到最近 我注意到
Until recently.
I've noticed.
你越来越不像你自己了
You don't sound like yourself.
我们说话的时候你心不在焉
You're preoccupied when we're talking.
你夜不能寐
You're not sleeping.
所以我想问你 出了什么变故吗
I'm just asking you what's the difference now.
我不知道 有些东西就是不对劲
I don't know. Something, you know, just off.
如果是因为我想的那件事
Listen, if this is about what I think it's about,
我能理解你为什么害怕 但我觉得你不用担心
then I understand why it frightens you.
But I think you're fine.
除非你有事瞒着我
Unless there's something you're not telling me.
你是不是有事瞒着我 -抱歉 当然没有
Is there something you're not telling me? - Oh, sorry.
No. No, of course not. Uh...
我得挂了 亲爱的 有空再打给你
I got to run, sweetie. I'll call you when I can.
好 -好
Okay. - Okay.
再见 我爱你 -再见 我爱你
Bye-bye, love you. - Bye. I love you.
她觉得我不用担心
Uh, she's pretty sure everything's fine.
Huh.
Well...
走吧
let's go.
切斯先生
Mr. Chase?
是我 -今天下午感觉如何
Yes. - How you feeling this afternoon?
戴夫和卡罗尔
Dave and Carol.
那是…我懂了 戴夫和卡罗尔是你的狗
Who are... Okay. Okay, I got it.
Dave and Carol are your dogs.
我刚才有点困惑
I got a little confused for a second there.
为什么 因为它们有名字
Why? Because they have names?
因为它们有人类的名字
Well, 'cause they have people's names.
都是人类的名字
You know, those are-those are people's names.
但它们不是
Oh, not in this case.
好 不如我们从头开始吧
Right. Um, you know what?
Why don't we just start over, then?
下午好 切斯先生 我看到你带狗来了…
Uh, good afternoon, Mr. Chase.
霍华德医生从不介意 我到哪都带着它们
I see you've brought your dogs into the... - Uh, Dr. Howard...
never minded, you know. I bring 'em everywhere.
我就是霍华德医生
Yeah, I'm Dr. Howard.
我觉得你不是 -好吧
Oh. See, I don't think so.
我猜你在等我妈妈
Okay. - Uh...
I'm guessing you were expecting my mother.
我在等给我看了17年病的 那位霍华德医生
I was expecting the Dr. Howard I've been seeing
她去哪了
going on 17 years now.
Where might she be?
她现在只有周四才看诊
Well, she only sees patients on Thursdays now.
周四? -对
Thursdays? - Yeah.
到了这个年纪 她很难再继续操劳了
Uh, at her age,
she, um, found it hard to keep up the grind,
但我相信您一定了解这种感觉 对吧
but I'm sure you know all about that, right?
好
Okay. Uh...
今天找您过来 是想和您聊一聊检查结果
We brought you in today to talk about some results.
是的
您最近在本诊所接受了 全面的预防性检查
Oh. - Looks like you recently underwent
a full preventative screening here.
包括身体♥检♥查 认知测试 还有全套化验
Yeah, we got physical, cognitive and full labs.
除非患者主动要求 我们通常不会做认知测试
Don't usually do the cognitive without a request.
是的 是我要求她做的 -好吧
Yeah, I requested it. - Oh, okay.
- Um...
您的身体有什么症状吗
Are you experiencing any symptoms?
这不就是认知障碍的特点吗
Mm. Isn't that the nature of cognitive impairments--
你的大脑会意识到它 -不总是这样
that you aren't cognizant of them?
Not always.
偶尔也会这样
Well...
not never, either.
不 我的身体没有任何症状
No, I've not been experiencing any symptoms.
我最近变得更容易焦虑
I've been feeling more anxious. - Hmm.
变得不安
Agitated. Um...
偶尔还会忘记一些事情
Maybe missing a few things.
我的妻子
My wife...
得过这种病
She went through this, so,
要不是我发现了 她自己恐怕永远不会发现
if I hadn't spotted it, I don't think she would have,
所以我想确认一下 -我明白了
so, I just want-wanted... wanted to make sure.
I see.
有明确结果了吗
So, are we sure?
你说什么 -认知测试
I beg your pardon?
The cognitive test.
是的 看起来没问题
Oh, yes. Yeah, these look fine.
没有异常吗
Nothing out of the ordinary?
没有
Nope.
难道您希望有异常吗
Why, would you want there to be?
提醒我一下 以后改成周四去看医生
Remind me, we got to go to the doctor
on Thursdays from now on.
(食品柜 咖啡烘焙)
(意式浓缩 糕点 纸杯蛋糕 定制蛋糕)
告诉我 我不需要担心
Tell me I shouldn't be worried right now.
因为上一次你用“我很好 艾米莉”
Because the last time,
the answer to every question I asked was,
来回答我的所有问题
"I'm fine, Emily, really,"
正是妈妈病情恶化的时候
was when things got bad with Mom.
我明白你觉得你需要保护我 对我报喜不报忧
I understand why you felt
like you needed to protect me from it,
但我不是小孩了
but I'm not a child.
我们的处境已经很艰难
And our situation is hard enoug
不要再把我排除在外
without feeling like you're trying to keep me
我应该与你一起面对
out of things that I should be in with you.
告诉我 我不用担心
Tell me I shouldn't be worried,
因为我真的很担心
because I am.
好吧
Okay.
记得回电
Please call me.
艾比
Oh, Abbey.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
- Oh.
对不起 我不知道 自己是怎么到这儿来的
I'm sorry.
I-I don't know how I got here.
我害怕如果我回床上去 你会看到…
And then, I was afraid if I came back to bed,
来吧
you would see. - Oh, come on, come on.
到床上来
Come on to bed, now.
我帮你脱下来
Let me get you out of this.
来吧
Come on.
Love...
你应该把我送走
you should put me somewhere.
我要送你去床上 -不
Yeah, I'm gonna put you to bed.
- Come on. - No. No.
你应该送我去别的地方 这样对你不公平 不
Y-You should put me away somewhere.
This isn't fair on you. No.
我不再是你娶的那个女人了
I am not what you married.
拜托 别这么说
Oh, please don't say that.
来床上吧
Come to bed.
我可能会给你带来危险 -你会让生活变得更有趣
I could be dangerous for you.
Makes things interesting.
我是谁
Who am I?
你是承诺过要照顾我的女人
You're the woman who promised to take care of me.
是我承诺过要照顾的女人
You're the woman who I promised to take care of.
来吧 来吧
Now, come on. Come on.
我是谁
Who am I?
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表