剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
我们走错方向了
We're heading in the wrong direction.
丹·切斯是个真正的信徒
Dan Chase profiles as a true believer.
一个为理想而战的人
Somebody who fights for causes.
一个无论付出什么代价
A guy that absolutely, at no matter what cost,
都必须相信自己站在了正义一方的人
has to believe that he is on the right side
of whatever fight he's in.
他这样的男人 还有那个愿意跟随他
A guy like that,
the kind of woman that would follow him
穿越半个世界的女人
halfway across the world,
他们的故事肯定比那复杂得多
their story is going to be
a lot more complicated than that.
如果你是对的
And if you're right
哈姆扎德是在寻找答案
and Hamzad is chasing answers here,
那我们必须先知道问题是什么
then we have to find out what the questions are.
唯一的办法就是亲自问他
And the only way to do that is to ask him ourselves.
问他?他是谁
Ask him-- him who?
哈姆扎德
Hamzad.
Come on.
拜托
难道你没办法 给哈姆扎德带个口信吗
I'm supposed to believe that you can't get a message to Hamzad?
不是能不能 而是为什么
Not can I. Why would I?
还有别的选择吗
And what's the alternative--
你灰溜溜地回去 承认失败
you go back there and admit you failed?
Or you don't fail
但你不一定要失败
我们三个一起帮哈姆扎德 找到他想要的答案
and the three of us
get Hamzad the answers that he's looking for.
我们把精灵放回瓶子里 皆大欢喜
We put the genie back in the bottle
and everyone wins.
是 -特警队马上抵达现场
Yeah. - SWAT team is arriving.
他们就要进屋了
They're about to enter the house.
当地警方正在搜寻逃逸车辆
Local PD is searching for the car that escaped,
但小组担心屋内可能还有人 -为什么
but the team's concerned there might still be someone
- in the house. - Why?
一扇窗户上
There's a bullet hole in one of the windows.
有一个弹孔 现场可能有打斗痕迹
Signs of a fight, maybe.
随身摄像机 我们准备进屋了…
左 右 向前
上
Go, go, go!
一组从旁进入 三人打开一扇门
Watch your six!
小心6点钟方向 -他很厉害
He's good.
说实话
You know, if we're being honest, I can't imagine a guy like that
我无法想象那样的人还需要 为他的所作所为给出回应
will ever have to answer for anything he's ever done.
那样的人从来不需要担心这些
It's just guys like that, they just never do.
You, on the other hand...
但是你呢 如果你有什么秘密
If you got secrets,
如果你有什么见不得人的事
if you got things you don't want out in the open,
tread lightly.
小心一点
因为如果他再敢惹我
Because if he fucks me over again,
I'm gonna dig those things out of the ground,
我会把这些东西挖出来
让你吃不了兜着走
and I'm gonna use them to hold you responsible.
D队就位 房♥间安全 -收到
Delta Team, one clear. - Copy that.
- Copy. Clear.
长官 此处安全
We're clear here.
来过现场的人已经走了
Whoever was here, they're gone now.
A1 正在撤离
Alpha one coming out.
好 我们走
好 正在撤离
I'm gonna get us that meeting you wanted.
我会帮你争取到见面的机会
许愿的时候要小心
Careful what you wish for.
- Just breathe, man.
深呼吸 保持深呼吸
Just breathe.
我们可以帮忙吗
Mind if we join you?
你的英文很好
Your English is good.
谢谢 -出国留学 还是去过喀布尔
Thank you. - University abroad?
Or Kabul?
我不是你想的那种人
I'm not who you think I am.
我想帮你老公打赢这场战争 仅此而已
Want to help your husband win this war.
That's it. There's no other agenda here.
没有其他目的
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
我七岁的时候 父母告诉我 我们要搬去俄亥俄州
When I was seven years old,
my parents told me we were moving to Ohio.
他们是教授
They were professors,
已经被那里的大学录用了
and they secured positions at the university there.
再过几周 我就会成为 住在哥伦布的小女孩
I was weeks away from being a little girl from Columbus.
我记得我爸桌上有些小册子
I remember the pamphlets on my father's desk.
上面有年轻人的照片 他们脸上充满希望
The pictures of young people
so full of hope.
我常盯着他们好几个小时
I would stare at them for hours.
我想成为他们
I wanted to be them.
然后这里发生了政♥变♥ 计划改变了
Then came the coup here.
And plans changed.
And things got dark.
一切都变得昏暗
后来我认识的美国人
Next Americans I knew...
都是中情局的
...were from the CIA,
他们非常努力地想要利用我们的战争 为自己谋利
working so very hard
to bend our war to their purpose.
那时我意识到有两种美国人
That's when I realized there's two kinds of Americans.
一种决心要改善一切
The kind so determined to be better,
他们相信一切进步都有实现的可能
there's no progress they believe to be out of their reach.
另一种是怪物 只在乎自己是否正义
And the other kind,
the monsters so determined to be right,
为了达到目的 他们可以把任何暴♥力♥变得正当
there is no violence they believe to be unjustified
to secure their ends.
在我知道你是哪一种之前
Until I know which kind you are,
我会做最坏的打算 努力保护我的丈夫
I will assume the worst and protect my husband from it.
那是什么
四箱M21狙击步♥枪♥
带瞄准镜的
我不是你想的那样
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是怪物
I'm no monster.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表