剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
You want me to guess?
不用
No.
你要我做的事是不可能做到的
What you are asking of me,
it isn't possible.
为什么 -他是我父亲
Why not? - He's my father.
他养育了我 给了我生命
He raised me,
he gave me life.
你也是我父亲 你培养我 给了我目标
You're my father, you raised me,
you gave me purpose.
你们都是我的一部分
You are each a part of...
我没办法就这样把它们分开
of who I am. I-I don't divide that way.
你当然可以 每个人都可以
Sure you do.
我们都这么做 -我不知道该怎么做
Everyone does. We all do that.
那好吧 我说明白一点
Well, I don't know how to do that.
Okay then.
Let me make it simple for you.
带我去见他
Take me to him.
带我去见他 结束这一切
Do that. Lead me to him. End this,
你将会做出选择 决定你想成为怎样的人
and you will have made a choice about who you want to be.
去你的
Fuck you.
也许我错了
Maybe I was wrong.
也许我在你心里根本没有分量
That I mattered to you in any way.
也许我在你心里从来就没有分量
That I've ever mattered to you in any way.
否则你应该会理解我现在有多么迷茫
Because if I did, you would understand
how confusing this is for me.
我多么努力地想要做正确的事
And just how hard I am trying
to do the right thing.
“做出选择”?
Make a choice?
你是在让我砍断我躯体的一部分
I mean, you're asking me to amputate
我甚至不理解 它是如何连接在我身上的
parts of myself that are connected in ways
that I don't even understand.
为了什么
And why?
为了让你能信任我?
So that you can trust me?
这段对话可以有
There are so many different ways
太多种发展
we could've gone about having this conversation,
而你成功地选择了最糟糕的一种
and you have succeeded in choosing the absolute shittiest.
这和我的心态无关 你是个罪犯
This isn't about my state of mind. You're a criminal.
恐怕我并不孤单
Well, I guess I'm in good company, then.
难道说你没有在特警队到达之前
Or did you not send an assassin
派杀手去暗♥杀♥我父亲
to kill my father before
our SWAT team arrived?
你知道吗
And you know what?
我找到了办法去接受这个事实
I found a way
to be okay with that.
你帮助我父亲 从法拉兹·哈姆扎德手下逃生
You helped my father escape
Faraz Hamzad,
你不想让任何人知道
and you didn't want anyone knowing about it.
“这场游戏就是这样”
It's all in the game.
“如果身份对换…” 等等等等
If the shoe was on the other blah, blah, blah.
但你知道是什么让我
But you know what's
actually making it very difficult
难以直视你的双眼吗
for me to look you in the eye right now?
你早就知道 我对于我的身份有所隐瞒
You knew that there was something
I had never told you about myself.
你却等到我们所有人 都在那个律师的注视下时
And you waited till we were all
under a spotlight with that lawyer.
说出了…
And you said...
我母亲的名字
...my mother's name.
她的本名
Her birth name.
就为了试探我的反应
Just to see if I'd react.
为了印证你的猜想
To see if you were right.
你知道吗 我上次听到她的名字
Do you know that that was the first time I had heard her name
还是在我小时候 她亲口告诉我这个名字
since she had told it to me when I was a kid?
你能想象我把齐普的名字 磨成一柄利刃
Can you imagine what that would feel like if I-if I
用它剖开你的身体 只为了看看里面有什么吗
sharpened Chip's name and used it to cut you open
just to see what came out?
你想让我怎么称呼你 -上帝啊
How would you like me to address you?
Jesus.
我用哪个名字有什么区别
What difference does it make what my name is?
区别可大了
It makes all the difference.
它决定了你如何选择
It's how you choose.
它让我们不用纠结于
It what... It's what keeps all of us
我们想要拥有的不同的人生
from having to juggle all the different people
that we feel like we might want to be.
名字才是最重要的 你只能有一个
The name's the thing. You only get one.
它会就像插在地上的一面旗子 写着 “这就是我 我立于此处”
It plants a flag in the ground
that-that says, "This is who I am.
Here is where I stand."
你要用生命来保护它
You protect it with your life.
我死后
When I'm gone, my name
能够留给家人的只有我的名字
is all that my family will have left of me.
而它遇到的最大的威胁
And the greatest threat to it
是我亲手栽培了十年的内鬼
is the mole that I have apparently
been harboring for a decade.
你替我们所有人做了这个决定
You made that decision
for all of us.
所以现在
And at this moment,
我无意安慰你
I'm not inclined to make you feel better about it.
我们在哪里 -我们…到了
Where are we?
Just, uh...
wait here.
来吧 伙计们 走
Come on, guys.
Come on.
不要
Bleib!
别动
Bleib.
JB宠物酒店
主人签名 亨利·迪克森
部分授权玛莎·迪克森代为领♥取♥
根据我的经验 把两条大狗丢给别人前
You know, in my experience, it's polite to ask someone
应该先询问一下对方的意见
before leaving them two giant dogs.
它们不认识别人了
They don't know anybody else.
不管我们要去哪里
你已经不准备回来了 是吗
Wherever we're going, you don't plan on
coming back at all, do you?
我唯一擅长的…
What I'm good for...
我唯一的任务 就是去守护需要被守护的东西
what I'm built for, is defending things
我这辈子辛勤打拼 都是为了它
that need d-defending.
All the best things I've done in my life
have been in service of that.
等我解决了哈姆扎德的事情 你和艾米莉都不会有事的
Once I'm done with Hamzad,
both you and Emily'll be all right.
在这个过程中 发生在我身上的事并不重要
You know? And what happens to me, um,
happens to me, that's-that's not important.
你们俩都会没事的
Both of you will be all right.
与特工B一起
副局长A似乎烦恼于…
雷 -长官
Ray. - Chief.
听着 等下你会接到一通电♥话♥
Listen, you're about to get a phone call.
我希望你按照对方的要求去做
I want you to answer it
and I want you to do whatever you're told.
是 长官 我能问问是谁…
Yes, sir. Uh, may I ask who it is
我只希望你照对方说的去做 雷
- I'll be talking to? - Just want you to do whatever you're told, Ray.
我必须着重强调
And I cannot stress this enough--
不要质疑他 不要打探消息
don't question him, don't pry,
不要… -不要做我自己
don't... - Don't be me.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我是沃特斯 -沃特斯先生 你好吗
This is Waters.
Mr. Waters, how are you?
我很好 -好极了
I'm fine.
Grand.
沃特斯先生 此时此刻
Mr. Waters, at this moment in time,
我相信命运让你我 对彼此有了特殊的意义
I believe you and I are fated
to mean something to one another.
你瞧 我需要帮助
You see, I need some help,
我相信你是这个世界上 唯一可以帮助我的人
and I believe you're the only person on earth
who can provide it.
荣幸之至 我可以为您做什么
I'm glad to hear that. What can I do for you?
哈罗德·哈珀失踪了
Harold Harper is missing.
据我所知 你是最后一个见到他的人 是这样吗
I understand you were the last to see him,
is that correct?
是的 长官 我想是的 -很好
Yes. Yes, sir, I believe it is.
Oh, good.
我要组织一支小队
I'm putting together a small team.
我希望你能加入
I'd like you to be a part of it.
请暂时待命
Please stand by,
我们会给你下一步的指示
and I will get you instructions on where to go next.
你伤到哪里了
Where were you hit?
我没事
I'm fine.
子弹打中哪里了
Where did the bullet
hit you?
你知道 在需要的时候我很擅长说谎
You know that I'm a liar when it suits me to be.
而说谎者的道歉是不作数的
An apology from a liar is no apology at all.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表