剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
and make it hard for this guy to function.
等等 事发时你不是在现场吗
Wait, I thought you were on the ground when this went down.
你怎么不知道这些情报 -我到那里时 现场的负责人
How did you not know we had this? - The guy in charge
when I got there. Uh, Waters.
沃特斯 他显然不想让我知道
Apparently, he didn't want me to know.
他为什么瞒着你 -谁知道呢?
Why would he keep that from you? - Who knows.
继续向所有人施压
Keep pushing everyone on this.
把你收到的原始数据复印一份给我
And copy me on all the raw data you pull in.
我需要看到所有信息 还有…
I should have my eyes on everything, as well.
And...
帮我个忙 把门关上
Uh, do me a favor. Close the door.
我还要追查另一个名字
I've got another name that we have to track down,
但我想让你们去做 别告诉其他人
but I want you guys to do it.
好的 什么名字
No one else. - Okay. What's the name?
我不知道
I don't know.
丹·切斯有个女儿
Dan Chase has a daughter.
我对她一无所知 但我知道她的存在
I don't know anything about her, but I know she exists.
我知道如果找到她 我们就能控制他
And I know if I can find her,
I can get control of him.
如果你对她一无所知 怎么会知道她的存在
Well, if you don't know anything about her, how do you know
我认识他
that she exists? - I know him.
至少曾经认识过
Knew him, at least.
我们一起服过役
We served together.
天啊 所以他们才把你叫过来?
Jesus. So that's why they called you in.
不 很久以前的事了
Yeah.
It was a long time ago,
不过这个案子确实与我息息相关
but yeah, I have some skin in the game on this one,
所以我想要追查到底
so I want to see it through.
Okay.
好的 我这就去查
I'm on it.
孩子
And, kiddo.
你不必担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我会的
Well, I'm gonna.
皮特
Peter?
你好 -你好
Hi there. - Hi.
Is it my night to cook?
今晚轮到我做饭了吗
不 我只是
No. Uh, no. Um, I just...
I feel like I need to ask you something.
-我觉得我需要问你一件事 -好的
Oh, okay.
我希望你和我共进晚餐
I'd like you to have dinner with me.
Oh.
这下我糊涂了
I-I'm confused now.
今晚轮到我做饭了? -不是
It is my night to cook?
No, no.
不 一起吃晚餐
No, I-I'm-I'm... Dinner.
出去吃 和我一起
O-Out. With me.
Oh.
好啊 为什么不呢
Okay, sure. Why not.
爸爸 -是
Dad.
Yeah.
爸爸 -是 我知道
Dad. - Yeah.
- I know. I mean...
我是说 -听着 如果我拒绝
Look, if I say no,
她也许会开始怀疑
then maybe she starts getting suspicious
我为什么不肯在公共场合露面
why I won't be seen in public.
爸爸 -听着 我不知道
Dad. - Look, I don't know.
她问了 我答应了 就是
She asked. I said yes.
It just, uh, it just came out.
脱口而出了 你要我怎么说
What do you want me to tell yo? I'll be okay, okay?
我会没事的 好吗
服务员马上就来
Your server will be right with you.
我知道我在做什么
Thank you. - I know what I'm doing.
真够诱人的
Well, that's attractive.
- Uh... Why don't I just put that back.
我们把它放回去 假装什么都没发生过吧
- We can pretend that never happened.
我知道你有什么
Let's see what you got.
Um...
胃酸反流
Acid reflux.
Ah, acid reflux.
胃酸反流
他汀
Uh, statin?
你有什么我没有的吗
You got anything I don't have? - Uh... phosphatidylserine.
磷脂酰丝氨酸 你有磷脂酰丝氨酸吗
- You got any phosphatidylserine? - What does that do?
-那是做什么的 -预防认知衰退
Oh, it prevents cognitive decline.
可能没那个效果
Probably doesn't do that, you know.
对 你可能是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
但我妻子在经历了 六年的严重失智症后
But my wife, she, uh... she died of Huntington's disease
死于亨廷顿舞蹈症
after six years of severe dementia,
所以我必须谨慎行事
so I'm erring on the side of caution.
我还以为我这个就够尴尬了呢
And here I thought this would be awkward.
你跟人进行第一次约会的时候 从没比过谁吃的药多吗
What, you've never started a first date
with an ailment contest before?
不 从来没有过
No, I cannot say that I have.
你上次约会是什么时候
How long has it been for you?
You know, since your last first date.
乔治·布♥什♥时期吧
George Bush, thereabouts.
哪一个 -看我的嘴唇
Oh. Well, which one?
Read my lips.
那是…
Oh, that's... Ha, ha.
那是很久以前的事了
That's a long time ago.
对 我刚刚才意识到有多久
Yeah, I'm just now realizing just how long.
你呢
How about you?
比那还久
Oh, a bit longer than that.
上次还是和我太太
My wife, actually.
她去世多久了
How long has it been since she passed away?
五年多了
Oh, little over five years.
我们…
Yeah, we were, um...
我们的婚姻持续了21年 但是
We were married for 21 years,
but...
我很久以前就知道她是我的真命天女
I knew she was the one long before that.
当时情况太复杂 我们很难在一起
It was too complicated to act on it,
但是第一眼看到她 我就知道就是她了
but the minute I saw her,
I knew she was the one.
你离婚多久了
How long has it been since your divorce?
跟你差不多 五年
About the same as you.
- Five years. - Hmm.
发生了什么
What happened?
没事 我们可以不谈这个
I mean, we don't have to talk about that.
不 没关系
No, no, no, it's fine.
He...
真奇怪 你谈论去世的妻子反而那么轻松
Is it strange that you have an easier time
talking about your wife passing away
我却不敢提起离开我的丈夫 -不 不是的
than I do about my husband leaving me? - No.
No, it's not.
不是吗
No, it's not, is it?
Uh...
我们20多岁就结婚了 当时一切都显得很合理
Well, we-we married in our 20s, and, you know, it made sense.
我们…
Um, we...
我尽我所能地支持他
I supported him however I could.
我享受他的陪伴 他享受我的陪伴
Enjoyed his company, he enjoyed mine.
我们互相扶持
We picked up slack.
我们成家 争吵 道歉
We hosted and fought
and apologized, and...
欢笑 妥协 生了个儿子
- laughed and compromised. - Mm-hmm.
- And had a son. - Mm-hmm.
我爱他 关心他
Loved him, cared for him, and...
我们一起生活
We had a life, you know. We worked at it.
我们努力维系感情 一切顺理成章 直到有天醒来时 我发现事情变了
And it-it made sense until one day I woke up and it didn't.
然后出现了一个比我小很多的女人
And then there was a woman...
much younger than me.
然后就结束了
And then it was over.
我的房♥子变得非常安静
And my house got very, very quiet.
Oh. You didn't deserve that.
他配不上你
谢谢
Thank you.
我是真心的
I mean it.
好吧
Oh?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我确定
Yes, I am.
那我换个角度讲述这个故事
Then let me tell you the story a different way.
我们20多岁时结婚 大家都觉得这很合理
When we got married in our 20s, it made sense to everyone.
当时的我也觉得很合理
I was pretty sure it made sense to me, too.
我们享受彼此的陪伴
We enjoyed each other's company.
我们一起生活 直到有一天我醒来时 发现自己喘不过气
We had a life.
Until one day, I woke up, and I couldn't breathe.
我拖着自己走到镜子前
I dragged myself to the mirror, and I...
我认得出那双眼睛 却认不出那张脸
I recognized the eyes but not the face.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表