剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
gets put in charge of this op?
这合理吗
How does that make any sense?
不合理
It doesn't.
你似乎不太担心
You don't seem too concerned about this.
不 我理解你为何担心
Well, I can understand why you'd be.
当初是我教你怎么玩这场游戏的 用警♥察♥的方法
That's how I taught you to play the game. Like a cop.
- Mm. - To a cop,
对警♥察♥来说 谜题是需要被解答的
a puzzle is a thing to be solved.
但还有另一种游戏
But the other game,
the one that Chase and I played when we were young--
我和切斯年轻时玩过的那个游戏
我意识到我们又开始玩那种游戏了
the one I'm starting to realize we're playing again--
that game has no rules.
那个游戏没有规则
谜题无法被解答
Its puzzles have no solutions.
只会引出其他的谜题
They just lead to other puzzles.
所以这个游戏才如此有趣
That's what makes this game so interesting.
它不适合胆小脆弱的人
It's not for the faint of heart.
但它令人欲罢不能
But it's a hell of a drug.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem here.
There's a car leaving the target.
有辆车离开了目标地点
能放大吗
Can we zoom in?
谁在车上
Who's in it?
No idea how many bodies.
不知道具体人数
特警队七分钟后到 -跟着那辆车
SWAT is still seven minutes away.
Follow the car.
等一下
Hang on.
街上有树木 很难看得清
Tree cover on the street, it's hard to see.
该死 -警官 请靠近一点
Shit. - I'll ask ops to get closer.
最难的是
说服那些死脑筋的人
她们都是聪明的好女人
但她们被灌输了无数次
我们不值得信任 这已经刻在了她们的大脑里
-但你会继续对她们说 -我当然会继续对她们说
有些故事需要很长时间才能扎根
我会往返于各地之间 不论需要多少次
需要多长时间
我会不断向她们解释
普什图人、乌兹别克人、哈扎拉人 不管是什么人
所有人都可以信任你
你可以带领他们走上战场
赶走苏联人 迎来最终的和平…
这是谁
这就是我跟你说过的那个人
这是约翰 他是来帮忙的
约翰 这是我的妻子贝鲁尔
中情局 -不算是
CIA.
很高兴见到你
-这不是个好主意 -当然是
不 不是
他是来帮忙的
也许你可以给他个机会 让他解释一下
You are here to help? All right.
你是来帮忙的 好吧
你能帮我们做什么
What are you going to do for us?
理论上说… -我丈夫是个出色的战术家
Well, tactically,
- I can supply... - My husband is a brilliant tactician.
你能帮我们做什么
What are you going to do for us? - I have intel
我有苏联军队的情报
on Soviet unit strength
中情局从未向三军情报局透露过
that the Agency doesn't even give to ISI.
我们比三军情报局更了解 苏联军队的战斗力
We know more about their unit strength
than ISI does, too.
你还能帮我们做什么
What are you going to do for us?
我有四箱M21狙击步♥枪♥ 正在路上
I have four cases
of M21 sniper rifles on their way.
你们也许用得上吧 -如果你能拿出那些枪
Could you maybe use those?
If you can produce those guns-- emphasis on "if"--
重点是“如果”
也许你可以从两百米外射杀俄♥国♥♥军♥官
maybe you can start shooting Russian officers
from 200 yards away.
也许可以多杀几个
Maybe you can kill a few more of them.
也许还能在他们的军队里 制♥造♥一些混乱
Maybe you can even cause a little chaos in their ranks.
但这不足以解决我们的问题
But you cannot solve our problems that way.
Our problems are far more complicated than that,
我们的问题远比这复杂
我不明白你对我们有什么用处
and I fail to see what use you would be to us.
一千米
Thousand yards.
什么
What?
我可以从一千米外射杀俄♥国♥♥军♥官
I can start shooting Russian officers for you
from a thousand yards away.
200 yards is for children.
两百米太小儿科了
什么情况 马蒂
What's going on, Marty? Come on.
快点 我们需要画面 -行动组 请回复
We need eyes. - Ops, get back to me.
我们跟丢他了 -我不知道…
Ops, what just happened?
行动组 发生了什么事
女士 我们聊两句 -下面发生了什么事
May I have a word, please? - Ops, we need eyes.
What's going on down there?
给我呼叫特警队
Somebody get me SWAT.
不
Oh, no, no, no, no. No.
你不会想待在这里的 相信我
You don't want to be here for this. Trust me.
好吧
Okey doke.
你来还是我来 -我不太明白你的意思
Do you want to start or should I?
I'm not sure what you mean.
我猜也是
Yeah, that's what I thought.
美国政♥府♥不会拒绝 法拉兹·哈姆扎德的任何要求
Faraz Hamzad is getting anything he wants
from the U.S. government.
当他发现美国政♥府♥ 又一次跟丢了他要找的人
And when he finds out that the U.S. government
just lost his man again, heads are gonna roll.
肯定有人要丢饭碗
我不知道现场具体发生了什么
I do not know exactly what happened out there,
但在看到你明目张胆地介入调查
but after watching you just so clearly intervene
帮助切斯第一次逃脱后
and help Chase escape the first time,
我愿意相信今天的事情并非意外
I'm-a go out on a limb
and guess that today wasn't an accident.
我不想一个人背黑锅
I'm not gonna get left holding the bag here.
我会向上级汇报
I'm reporting this up the chain.
快点联♥系♥你的老婆和律师
Call your wife. Call your lawyer.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You're in deep shit trouble.
“没人会拒绝法拉兹·哈姆扎德”
"Faraz Hamzad is getting anything he wants."
什么
What?
你是这个星期 第二个对我说这句话的人
You're the second person to tell me that this week.
所以呢 -中情局的人为什么会选你
So? - Why would anyone from Langley choose you,
一个资质不足 多管闲事 没有朋友 没有人脉的人
an unqualified busybody with no friends,
no network,
来领导这么重要的行动
to lead an operation this important?
直到现在我才明白
I could never make any sense of it till right now.
中情局的人没有选择你
No one at Langley chose you.
是法拉兹·哈姆扎德选的
Faraz Hamzad did.
他点名要你 至少是要一个跟你差不多的人
He asked for you himself.
Or someone just like you, at least.
一个愿意刨根问底
Someone who would beat the bushes,
ask questions, dig things out of the dirt.
能挖出任何东西的人
我一直以为这是一个复仇故事
I figured this was a revenge story.
哈姆扎德想要活捉切斯 然后亲手杀死他
Figured that Hamzad wanted Chase alive
so he could kill him himself.
但法拉兹·哈姆扎德想要活捉切斯
But maybe Faraz Hamzad
wanted Chase delivered alive,
而且要中情局史上最吵闹的混♥蛋♥ 把他送过去
yeah, and wanted the nosiest motherfucker
in the history of the CIA to do the delivering
也许是因为法拉兹·哈姆扎德 有一些疑问
because Faraz Hamzad has questions
他想得到答案
that he wants answered.
他想知道一些事 如果我错了你就说
There's something he wants to know.
Tell me I'm wrong.
- Listen, if... - Don't bother.
听着… -别费劲了 我没错
I'm not wrong.
但他到底有什么疑问
But what the hell kind of questions does he have?
我知道这一切的起因
I know what started all this.
它丑陋又危险 而且充满了谜团
It's ugly, it's dangerous, but there's no mystery to it.
你知道什么
What do you know?
30年前 丹·切斯偷走了 法拉兹·哈姆扎德的妻子
30 years ago,
Dan Chase stole Faraz Hamzad's wife,
我协助了他
and I helped him do it.
这就是他们的故事 这就是我们在这儿的原因
That's it. That's the story.
That's why we're here.
30年前
30 years ago,
一个住在兴都库什山脉的女人 遇到了一个美国人
a woman living in the Hindu Kush met an American,
开始跟他上♥床♥
started fucking him,
她看到了一个改善生活 每天都可以去沃尔玛的机会
saw a chance for a better life
and easier access to a Walmart.
所以她离开了她的军阀丈夫 跟着美国人回家
So she left her warlord husband
and followed the American back home.
就是这样
And here we are.
已经过了这么久 哈姆扎德还在期待着什么呢
But what is Hamzad hoping for,
that after all this time, he'll find her
找到她 把她带走
and, what, just spirit her away?
她已经死了很多年了
She's been dead for years.
他要么是积怨已久 要么…
Either he's got some serious smelling salts
别说了
or... - Stop it.
这样下去不会有结果的
This isn't getting us anywhere.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表