剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Do you think I was appointed to that position
是因为我是个可以随便招惹的人吗
because I'm someone it's safe to fuck with?
不是的 长官 -那就别盯着我看
No, sir. - Then quit staring at me,
别让我觉得自己被招惹了
before I start getting the idea I'm being fucked with.
行吗
Deal?
好的
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
是我 -你还好吗
Hey, it's me. - Hey. Are you okay?
你好一阵子没消息了 -我没事
I thought we were offline for a while. - Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
听着 我们从没讨论过这件事
Listen, uh...
We never talked about this...
在这不幸的事件发生之前 因为…
before, this, uh,
this eventuality, because, well...
我从没想过我们会遇到这种事 但…
I never honestly thought we'd ever have to,
but, uh...
该死 -爸爸 你在说什么
Shit.
Dad, wh... wh-what are you talking about?
我必须离开 亲爱的
I've got to go away, sweetheart.
你说过了 -不
Yeah. No. - Well, y-you said that before.
我不明白 有什么变化吗 -彻底离开
Yeah. - I don't understand.
- Away. Away, away. - What's changed?
For good.
你和我 我们不能再说话了
You and I, we're not gonna be able to talk again.
不会很长时间 你明白 也许就一阵
Not for a long time.
Well, maybe not at all.
为什么
Why?
我以为我掩盖了踪迹 我以为没人能找到你
Oh, I thought I'd covered the tracks.
You know, I thought that you were insulated,
无论我发生什么事 你都不用再换住处了
no matter what happened to me.
至少你会安全
Even if I had to move again, at least you'd be safe.
但我恐怕不能参与你的生活了
But I don't think I can be in your life,
甚至不能作为电♥话♥那头的一个声音 这样你才能安全
not even as a voice on a phone, and keep you safe now.
也许这就是… 事情总会朝着这个方向发展
But may... well, maybe this is
where this was always headed, you know?
也许…
Maybe this was...
这就是结局 这…
...this was it. This...
能够用自己的方式道别
being able to say goodbye on our own terms.
也许这就是我们一直以来追求的
Yeah, maybe that's what this was always about.
I'm sorry.
对不起
记住我爱你
Remember that I love you.
我会永远爱你 但我得挂电♥话♥了
That I'll always love you, but I think I got to go now.
艾米莉
Em?
艾米莉
Emily?
我想听你说一声再见
It'd help if I could hear you say goodbye.
艾米
Em?
去他的
Fuck that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我相信情况发生了变化
I believe that things have taken a turn.
我相信我们面前的道路比昨天更危险
I believe that the way forward is more dangerous
than it was yesterday, but I do not believe
但我不相信
逃跑是你唯一的办法
that there is nothing else you can do about it but run. - I... I-I don't...
我没时间跟你争论 艾米莉 你必须相信我的话
I don't have time to argue this, Emily.
你在怕什么 -我在怕什么
You're gonna have to take my word for it.
- What are you afraid of? - What am I afraid of?
你听到了
You heard me.
我怕为了抓住我 有人会找到你 折磨你 杀了你
I'm afraid someone's gonna find you,
torture you and kill you to get to me.
他们用这个恐吓你了 -我不知道
They frightened you with that? - I don't know,
在我听来这真的很可怕 艾米莉
that sounds pretty goddamn frightening to me, Emily.
那就把他们吓回去
Well, then frighten them back.
你跟我说过你以前做的事
You've told me what you used to do.
你告诉过我你有多厉害
I mean, you've told me what you're capable of. - I... I told you
我跟你说了我做过的一些事
some of what I used to do.
我希望你放学后还会回家
I wanted you to come home from school at the end of the day.
如果我告诉你我做过的一切 你可能就不想回家了
If I'd told you everything I used to do,
I'm not sure you would've wanted to.
你不知道这些事情可以变得多丑陋
You don't know how ugly these things can get
when they get ugly, Em.
你不知道我做过什么 是什么样的人
You have no idea what I did, who I was,
到了这把年纪 我不想再改变这一点了
and at this point in my life, I want to keep it that way.
你以为我是谁
Who do you think I am?
你以为是谁把我养大的 -艾米莉 你…
Who do you think raised me? - And you...
你为什么觉得 我无法面对丑陋的事情
Why would you think I can't handle ugly things? - Emily.
你不知道眼睁睁看着你爱的人 变成你无法继续爱的人
You have no idea what it's like to watch somebody you love
是什么样的感觉
become somebody you can't.
有些事情知道了就无法忘却
There are things that you can't unknow, Em.
看见了就无法抹去
You can't unsee.
我不希望在我死后 你记忆中的我是那样的人
And I will not have that be
the way you remember me when I'm gone.
我不要
I just won't.
我没时间了 亲爱的
不 别说的好像是为了我一样 我不害怕了解你
I'm out of time, sweetheart. - N-No.
Don't-don't make this about me,
'cause I'm-I'm not afraid to know you.
抱歉 但我得挂了 我没时间争论
I'm s... I'm sorry, but I got to go.
不 你不准挂电♥话♥
I don't have time to argue this.
No. Don't-don't you hang up this phone.
不准放弃我
Don't you give up on me.
我爱你 艾米莉 -不 爸爸 不要…
I love you, Emily. - No, Daddy, don't...
还有信♥号♥♥吗 -请待命
Do you still have contact?
Standby, please.
他驶离主干道了 也许在交流道上
He's headed off the main road,
an access road, maybe.
大约70米
About 80 yards.
他停下来了
He's stopped.
前方180米
200 yards ahead.
你能看到吗
Do you have a visual?
没有 我没看到…
Negative. I don't see...
等等
Wait.
该死
Shit.
让他们搜查这片区域 他跑不远的
Have them sweep the area.
收到
He can't have gotten far. - Copy.
你有什么看法 长官
You have an opinion, sir?
我的看法是你让他溜了两次
My opinion is that you missed him twice.
以后恐怕再也不会见到他了
You're never gonna see that man again.
扫描这片区域 寻找踪迹
Sweep the area, scan for tracks
什么都别放过 -是
Anything we can find. - Yep.
什么
What?
我们被一个老人吓成这样 我可以想象他们会怎么说…
We just got shook by a senior citizen.
I got to imagine we're gonna hear...
天啊
过来
Come here.
- Come here.
Oh! Oh!
Aah!
Oh! Oh...
该死
把你的手给我
你是什么人
Man, who the hell are you?
说 -我抓到他了 正在路上
Yeah.
I have him. En route.
收到 预计到达时间
Copy that. ETA?
大约凌晨1点
0100, give or take.
雷诺兹死了
Reynolds is dead.
我没在现场找到尸体
I couldn't retrieve the body at the scene.
好
Yeah.
但目标已被控制 一切都在掌控中
But the target is in hand.
The situation is under control.
我会把目标车辆 和雷诺兹尸体的坐标发给你
I'm sending you exact GPS for the target's vehicle
and Reynolds' body.
每15分钟报告一次 完毕
Check in every 15. Out.
你看什么看
Fuck you looking at?
该死
Aah! Fuck.
该死
Oh! Oh, fuck.
Ow.
Oh...
去你的 老家伙
Fuck you, old man.
你再乱来试试
Try that shit again.
攻击
Fass.
Huh? No.
不
No. No!
你在吗
Is he there?
哈珀
Harper.
找你的
It's for you.
说
Yeah?
三个了
That's three.
你再派人来找我 我就把他们变成尸体
Any more you send at me,
I'm sending back in bags.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表