剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Why are you here?
只要局里还在资助你的对手
As long as the Agency is backing your rivals,
你想要跟上他们一定会很吃力
it's gonna be an uphill struggle for you to keep up.
吃力是因为在上坡
All struggles are uphill.
所以才会吃力
That is why they call them struggles.
有我的帮助就不一样了
Not with my help.
I can get things for you
我能给你弄到 你自己弄不到的东西
that you can't get on your own.
我能帮你做到 你自己做不到的事
I can help you do things that you can't do on your own.
帮不了多久了
Not for long.
Sooner or later, the CIA will put a stop to that.
中情局迟早会阻止你的
他们已经试过了
They already tried.
我是违背命令跑到这里来的
I am here against their orders.
And I am procuring supplies for you without their knowledge.
我在他们不知情的情况下 为你采购补给品
Why?
为什么
我们整整两代人都在和俄♥国♥人对抗
Been fighting the Russians for two generations.
这片战场将是我们击溃他们的地方
This is the battlefield where we finally defeat them.
给出最后一击的人
The one who strikes the final blow
不能是个可以被中情局操控的傀儡
can't just be some stooge the CIA thinks they can control.
必须是个够格的英雄
Has to be someone worthy of the moment.
我来这里的时间比你想的要长
Been here longer than you know.
I hear what's whispered about you in the hills.
我在山区听到了关于你的低语
在尘埃落定的那一刻
You're the one it should be
你才是应该胜利的人
when the dust finally settles here.
那是谁
Who is that?
你听到了山中的低语
You hear whispering in the hills.
那是她的低语
She is the one who whispers.
如果你想加入我们
If you want to join us here...
就得说服她
...you will have to persuade her, too.
我的妻子
My wife.
有时候
There's a moment...
他们只能看到
...when you know they're only seeing
the version of you that they want to see.
他们想看到的你
有些时候 他们会意识到自己错了
And then there's another moment...
...where they realize that they were wrong.
There's another version of you in there somewhere.
原来你还有另外一面
Probably always was there.
也许它一直存在
你看着它默默伤害他们
And you just see it wreak havoc on them.
我丈夫的反应并不令我惊讶
I mean, with my husband,
it wasn't all that surprising.
在我告诉他之前 我…
Before I said anything to him, I...
我就怀疑
I suspected that...
他恐怕很难接受一个
he would struggle with a version of a wife
不会努力服侍他 让他无忧无虑的妻子
who wasn't working...
so hard to prevent his discomfort.
虽然我的儿子…
But with my son...
这才是最让我难受的
That's the hard part.
感觉到你的孩子用那种眼光看着你
To feel your kid looking at you in that way.
那种目光?
In what way?
就好像在看一个…
Like someone who...
不值得让他费心的人
...isn't worth the trouble.
Mm.
Um...
- you know... - What time is it?
几点了
- 8:27. - Oh, shit.
-8点27 -该死
怎么了 -我得去银行
What? - I got to get to the bank. They open at 9:00,
他们9点开门 如果不在开门时赶到
and if I'm not there right when it's open, it's... - Oh.
就没人愿意听你说话了
You can't get anyone to talk to you. - Uh...
在你走之前 我要告诉你一件事
Before you leave, there's something I need to tell you.
好 什么事
Yeah? What's up?
Uh,
I got a message from my contractor this morning.
我今早收到了承包商的短♥信♥
Uh, he's had some things shift, and now he's ready to start.
他的日程有些改动 需要马上开工
我得在他开工之前赶回去 所以…
Turns out I need to be there before he gets started, so...
我想我得走了
I think I got to go.
- Oh. - So, I'd delay,
我想推迟的 但已经来不及了
- but if I miss the window... - No, no. No.
不 我理解
I understand.
你想来吗
You want to come?
- What, to Montana? - Yeah.
-去蒙大拿 -对
你不是在开玩笑吧
You're not joking, are you?
I don't think so.
我想不是
我不能去蒙大拿
I can't go to Montana. I...
我在这里有事要做
I have things to do here.
Well...
I had fun last night. Did you?
我昨晚很开心 你呢
是 我很开心
Yeah. Yeah, I-I did.
我不知道 我感觉…
I don't know. It felt, uh,
昨晚更像个开始 而不是结束
more like the beginning than the end.
这样吧
Here's what's gonna happen.
Uh, I'm gonna... I'm gonna go get some caffeine,
我去喝点咖啡
然后去银行 对一个陌生人♥大♥吼大叫两个小时
and then I'm gonna go to the bank
and yell at a stranger for two hours,
等这一切都结束了 我们再回这里来
and-and when all of that is done,
uh, we'll come back here, we'll make some lunch
一起做午餐 然后好好谈谈
and-and-and we'll... and we'll talk about it.
我不是在拒绝你 谁知道呢
I'm-I'm-I'm not saying no.
I mean, who knows. It-it could be fun for a few days.
出去几天也许挺不错的 但我必须先处理这件事
I just have to deal with this now.
我做不到
I can't do that.
做不到什么 -对
Can't what? - Yeah, I...
几个小时后 你再回来的时候 我已经不在这了
I won't be here when you get back in a few hours.
I'm sorry, but I-I can't wait.
对不起 但是我等不了
你不能等 为什么
You can't? Why can't you? - Well, uh...
要开三天的车呢
Why can't you wait until lunchtime
to start a drive that's gonna take three days?
就不能午饭后再走
Yeah, well, last night...
昨晚…
你对拦下我们的警官说我是你的丈夫
...you told that officer who stopped us
that I was your husband.
你为什么那么做
Why do you think you would've done that?
我不知道
I don't know.
Why, uh, why did you lie to the police?
你为什么要对警♥察♥说谎
你为什么觉得 需要在他们面前保护我
And why did you feel, you know,
that you needed to protect me from them?
他们在找你
They were looking for you.
他们为什么找你
Why were they looking for you?
他们为什么找你
Why were they looking for you?
不管你正在想象怎样可怖的场景
Whatever nightmares that you're imagining right now,
请你相信我 不是那样的
please understand it's not that.
这是政♥治♥问题
This... this is a political thing.
Uh, I fought in a war
我参加了一场战争 为我的祖国支持的势力战斗
that my country supported, uh,
对抗被我的祖国谴责的敌人
against enemies that my country condemned.
I did it...
我…
我在战场上越了界 这本来不是什么问题
I did it on the wrong side of a border,
and it shouldn't have mattered.
但对于在意这件事的人来说 它无比重要
But to the people it mattered to,
it mattered a lot. Uh...
This is all ancient history, Zoe.
这都是陈年往事了
佐伊… -我有危险吗
Am I in danger? - No.
没有 上路后我会把事情解决好的
Once we get on the road, I'll fix all this.
你会伤害我吗
Am I in danger from you?
不会 佐伊…
No, Zoe.
不会 该死
No, no.
Shit.
Look, you can come with me
听着 你可以跟我走 或者走出那扇门
or you can
walk out that door.
It'll be like I...
这样就像是…
就像我从没来过这里
...you know, I was never here.
就像你从没来过?
Like you were never here.
Well, you know, you...
他们可能会问你问题 但是…
They might question you, but...
你没做错什么 只要告诉他们真♥相♥就好
You didn't do anything wrong. Just tell them the truth,
我骗了你 然后离开了
that, you know, I lied to you and then I was gone.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
Yeah.
对
你骗了我
You lied to me.
留下我来接受询问
And then I'm left with the questions.
我到底有多蠢 居然没看出来
How fucking stupid must I have been
to not have seen this?
到底有多孤独 多悲伤
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表