剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
我为什么要跟你们道歉
Why am I apologizing to you?
我被绑♥架♥了 现在居然还要跟你们道歉
I was kidnapped, and now I am apologizing
就因为没有照顾好你们
to you for not doing a better job
of seeing to your needs.
还要大声说出来
Out loud.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
这不代表达到双倍的温度
...um, doesn't mean it's gonna take the same amount of time
需要的时间是相同的
to get twice as hot, if that makes sense.
如果你听得懂的话
该死 好
Holy mother. All right.
我们降降温
Let's take a temp.
Go in there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
等等 这样好多了 好
Hold on.
差点烧到骨头了 温度达到了125度
That's better. Okay. I was close to the bone,
and it was going to 125.
喂 -迪克森夫人
Hello? - Mrs. Dixon?
是我 你是谁
Uh, sure.
Who is this?
我是斯图尔特 迪克森先生的助理
It's Stuart, Mr. Dixon's assistant.
我只想告诉您 如果您有什么需要 尽管吩咐
I just want to say if you need anything,
please don't hesitate to ask.
我知道我们还没见过面
I know we've never actually me,
但我们在公♥司♥都把您当做一家人
but we all consider you to be family here at the company,
所以…真的 什么事都可以
so, really, anything at all.
迪克森夫人
Mrs. Dixon?
不 我自己可以搞定
Uh, no. No, I think I can...
handle everything myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
亨利
Henry.
扎克利
Zachary.
你等了很久吗 -对
You been waiting long?
Yeah.
快半小时了 -抱歉
Almost a half hour. - Sorry about that.
跟萨克拉门托的电♥话♥会议拖了很久 因为…你懂的
I had a call run long with Sacramento. Just...
You know how it goes.
很高兴终于见到你本人 我们早该见面了
Mm. - It's great
to finally meet you in person. We're way overdue.
其实我们挺有缘分的 你可能不知道
Ah. - You know, we have a connection,
actually, that you may not know about.
是吗 -我母亲是茱莉亚·路易斯
Oh, is that so?
My mother is Julia Lewis.
公♥司♥刚成立时 她是前台
She was the receptionist when the company first started.
这么巧
Oh, how about that.
我妈告诉我 她怀上我的时候
You know, my mom told me
管理合伙人想开除她
when she got pregnant with me,
the managing partner wanted to let her go,
但你插手阻止了他
but you stepped in and shut him down.
在这座城市当单亲妈妈
Mm. - A single mom
in this city.
我相信有研究表明
Yeah, I'm sure there's a...
study somewhere that says that I wouldn't be here
如果没有你 我如今也不会在这
if it wasn't for you.
听着 有件事我想跟你谈谈
So, listen, there's something I'd like to talk to you about.
当然 什么事
Of course. What's up?
我想投资一家公♥司♥ 阿尔斯兰采矿冶金
Uh, there's a play I want to make.
Arslon Mining and Metallurgy.
好的 怎么操作 -股本投资
Okay. What kind of play?
Well, equity investment.
最好可以引起他们的总干事
Something that gets the attention
苏莱曼·帕夫洛维奇的注意
of their director general, Suleyman Pavlovich.
中亚地质开采
Central Asian geological.
我对这个领域不算熟悉 不过确实值得研究
Can't say I'm super familiar with it,
but certainly worth a study.
不如让公♥司♥的同事们
Why don't we have the guys at the end of the hall
做些调查 做一份报告
do some research, put together
我想要加快速度
a presentation, and we can see... - I'd prefer to move
a lot faster than that.
你想要多快
About how much faster would you like to move?
今天
Today.
我可以接受明天
I could live with tomorrow.
亨利…
Henry.
怎么了 扎克
Yes, Zach?
这种做法太冒险了
Uh, that's an awfully risky position to take.
你有没有什么信息可以和我分享
Do you have some information you could share with me
也许能帮助我理解 -帕夫洛维奇
that might help me make sense of it? - Pavlovich.
他在那个地区深耕多年
This is a guy who has a lot of relationships,
人脉广泛
a lot of history in the region.
我想跟他搭上关系 这次投资就是一个开始
I want a relationship with him,
and this is the way I'd like to start it.
我知道公♥司♥最初的两笔投资
Look...
I know the first two big plays the company made
都是这种风险极大的操作
were these big, wild swings--
甚至可能是你的主意
they may have even been your ideas.
确实是的 -那很好
Mm. Yeah, they were. Yeah.
And that's great.
没有它们就没有我们的今天
And we wouldn't be here without them.
但是金钱…
But money...
金钱也会成长 它想要舒舒服服的
See, money grows up, too.
It wants to be comfortable.
它会挑剔保管它的公♥司♥
Gets picky about the company it keeps.
老实说 我不是来征求意见的
Hmm. Yeah, to be honest,
I wasn't looking for advice on this.
我要你马上开始行动 扎克
I want you to start putting the wheels in motion, Zach.
这里的火鸡三明治很不错
Ooh, the turkey sandwich is really good.
你想把这份礼物送给谁
You thought this would be a gift to him.
把一只鸟放在我们家门口 是为了证明你对谁的忠诚
A bird left on our doorstep
to prove your loyalty to him.
还是为了向我展示别的东西
Or maybe to demonstrate something else to me.
在这之前…
Until this moment...
他充满潜力
...he was so full of promise.
在这之后…他会成为怎样的怪物
After it,
what a monster he will become.
如此可怕
So monstrous,
为了逃离他 你和我也必须变成怪物
you and I will become monsters ourselves
in order to escape him.
那种事不会发生的
That won't happen.
我没办法变成怪物
I don't have that in me.
我是否爱过你 这就是原因
If I ever loved you,
that was why.
我以为你真的相信过
I believed you actually believe that.
苏莱曼·帕夫洛维奇 终结的开始
Suleyman Pavlovich.
The beginning of the end.
别自责了
Don't blame yourself.
这个世界充满了怪物
The world is full of monsters.
迟早会轮到我们的
Sooner or later, we all take our turn.
你知道厌音症吗
Do you know what misophonia is?
什么 -厌音症
Huh? - Misophonia.
厌恶的厌 声音的音
M-I-S-O-P-H-O-N-I-A.
查一下
Look it up.
“某些声音会出发患者的”
"In which...
"In which certain sounds
“情绪及生理反应”
"trigger an emotional and a physiological response
“如愤怒 恐慌或躁动”
"such as anger, panic or mania.
“常见的声音包括…” -对
Common sounds include..."
Yep.
所以你现在… -对
So right now, you're... - Yeah.
是愤怒还是… -就是那个
Anger or... - That's the one.
好
Okay. You know what?
我就直说了
I'm-I'm just gonna say it.
这对我们来说是个重要时刻
This-this feels like a-like a big moment for us.
是吗
Does it?
我们的关系已经进展到 可以对彼此倾诉了
We've reached the stage where we can confide in each other.
很多人要花上好几年才能做到 这是一个里程碑
Mm. - So, takes years for some people.
It's a big milestone.
也许我们已经度过了 在背后偷偷挖对方黑料的阶段
Maybe we're even past the point of digging around
for dirt on each other behind each other's backs.
挖到我的料了吗
Find anything interesting on me?
没有
Not really. - Mm.
找到我的料了吗 -没有很多
Did you find anything on me?
- Not a whole hell of a lot, no. - Mm.
不过我听说了一个故事
There is one story I heard, though.
我不太敢说给你听 因为听起来太假了
But I hesitate to repeat it
'cause it lacks the ring of truth.
但我还是要说 因为我很好奇
But I-but I'm gonna repeat it
'cause I-I'm just... I'm curious,
我必须知道
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表