剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
如果有一天你有了孩子
One day, if you do,
当他们让你心碎的时候
when the time comes for them to break your heart,
记得我提醒过你
remember I told you this.
你向他们敞开大门的时候
The moment you let them in...
就是在邀请麻烦进门
...you were asking for it.
我叫了外卖♥♥
I ordered in.
要吃饭吗
Should we eat?
今天怎么样
How was today?
会好的
It's gonna be fine.
那就好
Well, that's good.
其实听起来没那么好 -我知道…
Actually, it doesn't sound all that good.
好像本可以更好 -对 本可以更好
Yeah. - Sounds like it could have gone better.
Yeah, it could have.
我差点又跟你道歉了
I was about to apologize again.
为什么 又不是你的错
What for? It's not your fault.
我知道不是我的错 只是这个习惯太难改了
I know it isn't.
It's just a hard habit to break.
那是什么
What's that?
署名玛莎·迪克森的信件
It's a letter
from Marcia Dixon.
寄给海盗金融的董事会
It's addressed to the...
board of Corsair Finance.
告知他们
她打算和她的丈夫进入离婚程序
It gives notice of her intent to enter
into divorce proceedings against her husband.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
看来你从没离过婚
It doesn't sound like you've ever been
through a divorce before.
我从离婚中学到了很多
I learned a lot from mine.
我一直觉得如果当时我更理解规则
I kept thinking that if I understood the rules better,
就能保护我自己
I could protect myself.
后来发现规则不是用来保护我的
Turns out that's not what the rules are for.
但我觉得玛莎手上的筹码比我更多
But I think Marcia has
a little bit more leverage than I did.
如果我没搞错的话
If I understand the situation, this letter would cause
这封信会给你的公♥司♥带来巨大的麻烦
a real mess at your company.
审计 调查
Audits, discovery.
害怕我提出的离婚条件
The fear of what I might ask for in a divorce.
害怕我会得到什么
The fear of what I might get.
所以对他们来说 你暂时只能当“那个人”
So you'd just kind of be "that guy" to them for a while.
他们必须和你保持距离 除非他们想出庭作证
The guy they keep at arm's length
unless they want to end up in depositions, so...
所以你几乎什么事也做不成
it would make it almost impossible for you
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 -我还没发出去
to accomplish anything there... - What the fuck are you doing?
I didn't send it yet.
我设定了两小时后发出 但我可以上线 取消发送
I set it to send in two hours, but I can log in and stop it.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right,
如果我没跟你来 我已经死了
and I would be dead if I hadn't come with you.
也许你错了
Or maybe you're wrong,
这不过是一场单纯的绑♥架♥
and this is nothing more than a kidnapping.
或许两者都是 无论如何 我已经在这里了
Maybe it's both.
Either way, I'm here.
往前看 我能看到两条路
And from here, I see two ways forward.
第一条
One...
我留下
I stay.
我会帮你渡过难关
And I help you through this.
你要帮我 -是的 我觉得你需要
You're gonna help me?
Yeah, I am. I think you need it.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time, I looked into the mirror
我曾经看着镜子 不知道自己是谁
and I didn't know who I was.
我想你明白我的感受
I think you know what I felt.
我猜你已经不记得 这种感受出现之前的生活了
I think you can't remember
what life felt like before that feeling.
我相信你女儿
And I believe your daughter.
我相信她说的那个人还在你的身体里
I believe the guy she talked about
我想帮他
is in there somewhere, and I would like to help him.
在我经历这些事的时候 从没有人对我伸出援手
I never had anybody help me when I was
我差点没有撑过来
going through my experience, and it nearly killed me,
而且我还不用一直逃命 我…
and that was w-without having to do it
- while running for my life. - Zoe.
佐伊 听我说 我不会有事的
Zoe, listen to me, I'm gonna be fine.
这件事给人太大的创伤 -但如果我要帮你
This whole thing is traumatizing... - But-but if I do that for you,
你就得承认我们是同伴
then you need to acknowledge
that we're in this together.
你需要做出一点表示
You need to make a gesture to prove it.
你想要什么表示
What kind of gesture do you have in mind?
你的一半财产
Half of everything you own.
转到我的名下 10点17分之前
Transferred to my name.
Before 10:17,
否则邮件就会发出去
or the email goes out.
第二条路是什么
What's two?
第二条路
Two?
你给我一笔合适的赔偿金
Well, two is that you give me a reasonable amount of money
因为你把我拉进了这个烂摊子
for the train wreck that you've turned my life into,
我会待在这座公♥寓♥里 保持沉默
and I stay silent in this apartment
等我可以安全地离开时 我就走人
until it's safe for me to leave, - Wh... Whoa.
and then I will.
偷窃 该死的敲诈
Theft. Fucking extortion?
我要付出什么代价 -你全部财产的一半
What's this gonna cost me, huh?
Half of everything you own.
这不是钱的问题
So it's not about money until you choose
直到你选择把钱变成重点 -不 我说过 钱不只是钱
to make it about money. - No, no, I said
that money is not just money.
金钱一直是度量不安的工具
What it always is
is a measure of discomfort.
我有多想要这个 我有多不想让那件事发生
H... How badly do I want this?
How badly do I want to avoid that?
我有多少力量去实现它
How much power do I have to make it so?
此时此刻
In this moment,
我想要一笔让我不再只是 你故事中的搅局者的钱
I want to amount to more
than just a complication in your story.
我需要确认 下次我们意见相左时
I want to know that the next time we disagree,
我手上有足够的资源 让你在威胁我
I have the resources to make you think twice
或者把我扔进汽车后备箱
before threatening me
or throwing me in the trunk of a car
或者用不合时宜的眼神让我闭嘴前 会三思而后行
or looking at me the wrong way
to shut me up.
我想要被认真对待
I want to be accounted for.
我手上的资源足以做到这些 所以你必须认真对待我
I have the resources to make it so,
so you will account for me.
你知不知道你将自己…
Do you have any idea
置于怎样的危险之中
the danger that you're putting yourself in?
你又将我置于怎样的危险之中 还有我的孩子
The danger that you're putting me in?
My kid?
你会认真对待我的
You will account for me.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表