剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
我们的灵魂中有一些偏僻的角落 任何光线都无法触及
There are places in our souls so remote,
no light can reach them.
《老手》
寄居在那里的真♥相♥逐渐习惯了黑暗
And the truths that inhabit thm
grow accustomed to the darknes.
它们无法想象逃离黑暗 也不想再被惊扰
They cannot fathom ever escaping it,
and they do not want to be disturbed.
一个女人和她的儿子在沙滩上漫步
A woman and her son
are walking down the beach
一个巨浪打在他们身上
when a huge wave
crashes onto them,
浪潮退去时 女人低头一看 儿子已经不见了
and when it clears, the woman looks down,
and her son is gone.
她双膝跪地 望着天空说
She falls to her knees, and...
“求求你 我求求你”
and she looks up to the sky, and she says,
"Please, I'm-I'm begging you,
“我不能失去他 他就是我的一切”
"I-I-I can't live without him, he's everything to me.
“天上的神啊 不管你是谁 请让我的儿子活着回到我身边吧”
"Whoever is up there, whoever can hear me,
please send my son back to me alive."
片刻后 她抬头望向海平线 天空中出现了一只信天翁的身影
Just then, she looks up at the horizon,
and an albatross
appears in the sky.
它追随着云层中射出的一道阳光 直插海面
It follows a ray of sunshine
from the clouds onto the water,
它潜入水下
and it dives under the surface,
当它跃出水面时 小男孩就骑在它的背上
and when it emerges,
the boy is riding on its back.
于是它飞向海滩
So, it flies to the beach,
轻轻地将男孩放在母亲的脚边
and it gently deposits
the boy at its mother's feet.
女人看了看男孩
And the woman looks at the boy.
然后她看着天空说
And then she looks to the sky,
and she says,
“他的帽子不见了”
"He had a hat."
现在讲死去的孩子的笑话还太早了吧 这段子真的好笑吗
Seems a little soon for dead kid jokes.
Was that supposed to funny?
不是哄堂大笑的那种 -那是什么
Not "ha-ha" funny.
Well, what was it supposed to be?
舱门关上后 我们就没说过话
Well, we haven't spoken since the door closed.
我们不知道我们要去哪里
We have no idea where we're going.
不知道何时抵达 也不知道会在那里遇到什么事
We have no idea when we'll get there,
or what we'll find when we do,
所以我想帮我们准备一下
so I guess maybe I just thought I'd start preparing us
应对降落后的情况
for what happens when the door opens.
如果降落后我们遇到的是谢基·格林
Well, I guess if Shecky Greene is there on the tarmac
你倒是可以用那个段子开场
when we land, now we'll have an opener.
我在你心里是什么
What am I to you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我在你心里是什么
What.... am I...
to you?
我们现在要聊这个吗
We're just gonna do this right now, huh?
看情况吧
Well, I guess it depends.
在今天之前 我觉得
我一直把你当做家人
Up until today, I would've said you were someone
I considered to be a part of my family.
什么不一样了
What changed?
你想让我说出来吗 还是你自己来
You want me to say it out loud
or would you like to do it?
你好 艾米莉
Hello, Emily.
这种事到底是如何发生的
How in God's name did this happen?
什么意思 -你知道我的意思
What do you mean? - You know what I mean.
我们准备了层层加码的安全措施
There are safeguards on top of safeguards to prevent
就是为了以防这种事情发生
exactly this kind of thing from happening.
我也不确定 -你不确定?
I don't know, exactly. - You don't know.
我父亲问我想要如何度过这一生
My father asked me what I wanted to do with my life.
那是2002年 我对他说 我想要保护我的祖国
It was 2002,
and I told him I wanted to protect my country.
他说他认识一个可以帮忙的人
He said he knew someone
who could help.
他还在局里时 那个人是他的导师
Some guy who was a mentor to him
他可以帮我“走个后门”
back at the Agency who could pull some strings, he said.
我进去后就没再问起这件事
Once I was in, I...
never asked again.
我们不是那么办事的
That's just not how we work.
木已成舟
It was done. I just put my head down,
于是我专心工作 勤勤恳恳
你专心工作
and I did the work. - You did the work.
这又有什么不同呢
Is that supposed to make a difference, Angela...
安吉拉…
天啊 我都不知道该如何称呼你了
Jesus, I don't even know what to call you.
你觉得我和五分钟前的我 不是同一个人吗
You think I'm someone different now than I was five minutes ago?
我觉得自从我认识你以来 你就一直不是那个人
I think you've been someone different
从我认识你开始 你就一直在欺骗我
as long as I have known you. I think you've been lying to me
从我认识你开始 我对你只有忠诚
for as long as I've known you. - I have been
nothing since I've known you but loyal to you.
从无二心
And devoted to you.
我下定决心要让你为我骄傲
And fucking determined to make you
proud of me.
我还是同一个人
I am still the same person.
我也许比任何时候都更像那个我
I'm maybe more that person now
than anyone else I've ever been.
抱歉 我弄丢了帽子
I'm sorry I lost my hat.
看来我教给你的比我想象中更多
I must have taught you more than I thought.
当我面对现实
When faced with the reality that you are guilty
发现你犯下了数不胜数的罪行
of more crimes than I can count,
你可能是联邦调查局近年来
that you represent maybe the most serious
最严重的安全漏洞
security breach the FBI has seen in recent memory,
你自己先动手 还想让我也变成坏人
you throw the first punch
and make me out to be the villain?
我真心想问 你真的觉得这么做行得通吗
My honest-to-God
Do you really think this was gonna work?
只要我们还在空中
I suppose that, for as long we're in the air,
你可以声称她们是两个不同的人 维持这种假象
you can claim to be two different people,
and pretend that it's tenable,
但飞机一降落
but as soon as this plane lands,
你必须做出选择 你要以哪种面目现身
you're going to have to make a choice
about which one of you emerges.
而我必须采取相应的行动
And then I'm going to have to decide what to do about it.
在我们心中 有一些荒凉的角落
There are places in our hearts
so inhospitable,
没有声音可以穿透它的壁垒
no sounds can penetrate them.
那些隐秘的角落里 储存着难以启齿的秘密
Hard and secret places
in which unspeakable things are stored.
而我们共同的生活 就从那些难以启齿的秘密中诞生
Therein lies the unspeakable thing
out of which our life together was born.
每当你想起我 往昔的秘密就会勾动我的心弦
Every time you think of me,
I feel the old ties pulling.
每当你看到她 就会感觉到新的秘密正在生长
Every time you look at her,
you feel new ones growing.
她不是你
She isn't you.
不
No.
她仍然有选择
She still has a choice.
这是玛莎的账户信息
That's the Marcia login info.
查一下余额
Check the balance.
除以二你还是会算的吧
I trust you're able to divide by two.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你不懂什么
What don't you understand?
你刚刚说不行
You just said no.
现在又答应了 我不懂
Now you're saying yes. I don't understand.
对我来说 金钱唯一可以度量的 就是保护我的家人的能力
Money isn't a measure of anything to me,
except the ability to protect my family.
我的女儿现在有危险
My daughter-- she's in danger right now.
我来之前刚刚发现
I just found out before I got here.
现在我脑子里全都是可能出现的差错
All I can think about are all the ways that things
她可能受到的伤害
could go wrong, ways she can get hurt.
我必须采取行动 没时间管这些事了
I had to do something about it.
I don't have time for this.
离开后 我就不会再回来
And once I leave, I'm not coming back.
我明天就坐飞机去摩洛哥
I'm on a plane to Morocco tomorrow, early morning.
-一早就走 -摩洛哥?
对 -什么 我不…
Morocco? - Yeah.
What... I don't... W-W...
发生了什么
What is happening?
佐伊 说来话长
Zoe, it's-it's a very long story.
跟我来吧 我会告诉你一切
Come with me, I'll tell you everything.
请你跟我来
Come with me, please.
还是不行 他不肯开口
他迟早会崩溃的
每个人都迟早会崩溃
我该走了
-去哪里 -越过边境
也许中情局可以帮助我们 搞清楚这里的情况
别去
我知道他们现在不太待见我
但是如果俄♥国♥人正在改变策略
他们和我们一样渴望这些情报…
我请求你不要现在离开
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表