剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
那不是我的脸
It wasn't my face.
可能是我妈妈的脸 或者某个陌生人的脸
It was my mother's face, or...
a stranger's face.
一切都不再合理了
Nothing made any sense.
我鼓起勇气把这些告诉了我的丈夫
So, I got the courage to talk to my husband,
我说:“这样不对”
and I said, "Something is very wrong,
“这不是我要的生活”
I am living the wrong life."
但我想要补救 和他一起补救
But I wanted to fix it somehow.
I wanted to fix it with him.
我想和他一起过上我要的生活
I wanted to live the right life with him.
他同意了 他做出牺牲 他支持我
And he agreed,
and he sacrificed, and he supported,
他帮我善后 他妥协 然而
and he picked up slack, and he compromised, and...
我没有变得更幸福
...I didn't get any happier.
但我真的尽力了
But I tried.
我尽力了
I tried.
我尽力了
I tried.
但是到了最后 你已经无法牺牲更多
So, eventually, he couldn't sacrifice anymore.
最终 他找到了更加合理的生活 和一个
Eventually, he found a life that made sense
with a woman who,
成功让自己变得幸福的女人一起
when she tried to get happy,
she succeeded.
他和她在一起越幸福
And the happier he got with her,
对我的怨念与愤恨
the more and more resentful he got towards me,
and...
就越深
spiteful.
我的生活变得很安静
And my life got really, really quiet.
为什么要这样讲述这个故事呢
Why would you tell the story that way?
这两种说法我都对自己说过
I tell it to myself both ways.
我对天发誓 我不知道哪个是真的
Honest to God, I don't know which one is the truth.
我不觉得这是你的错
I don't, uh,
I don't think what happened was your fault.
好吧 -你无法控制自己的感觉 你知道吗
Well... - Oh, you can't control how you feel, you know?
坏人不是你
You're not the villain here.
希望那是真的
I hope that's true.
我也觉得那是真的
I think that's true.
但我很清楚
But here's what I do know.
没人把自己看做故事里的坏人
Nobody ever sees themselves as playing that role.
对吧
Right?
但每个故事里总会有个反派
But there they are.
There's a villain in every story.
也许这就是原因
Maybe that's why.
也许唯一可以扮演坏人的是那个 没有意识到这一切正在发生的人
Maybe the only one who can play that role
is the one who can't see it happening.
抱歉 是不是说得太过了
Sorry. Was that too much?
需要酒单吗 -好
Can I get you a wine list? - Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
你好
Hi.
我是雷·沃特斯
I'm-I'm Ray Waters.
我负责联络
Your CIA liaison,
但似乎没人乐意跟我联络
though no one seems particularly excited
about liaising with me.
就好像有人特意吩咐他们 别搭理我一样
It's almost as if someone instructed them not to.
知道谁会这么干吗
Any idea who that might've been?
知道 我
Yeah, that was me.
那好吧
All right, then.
你在生气 因为我对你的老板不够坦诚
You're upset that I've been less than forthcoming with your boss.
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
他把我从匡提科招募到这里 带我入行
Well, he hired me out of Quantico,
launched my career, taught me almost everything I know,
我知道的一切几乎都是他教我的
他不顾危险奋力保护我
protected me when it was dangerous for him to.
我还要继续吗 -不用
Should I go on?
你们俩是穿同一条裤子的 我明白
No, there's no daylight between the two of you.
I can see that.
我猜他把法拉兹·哈姆扎德的事 告诉你了吧
I assume he's told you all about Faraz Hamzad, then.
没有吗 真有意思
He hasn't?
Well, then, that's-that's interesting.
我今早打了几个电♥话♥ 想弄清楚情况
I made some calls this morning trying to figure out
我们陷入了僵局
what it was we're mixed up in here.
知道我发现了什么吗
Would you like to know what I heard?
法拉兹·哈姆扎德 是苏联入侵阿富汗时的一个当地军阀
Faraz Hamzad was a warlord in Afghanistan
during the Soviet invasion.
我们不喜欢他
Now, not our favorite, right?
但他足够令人畏惧 所以我们不敢无视他
But formidable enough we couldn't discount him, either.
但他之所以如此令人畏惧
But what made him so formidable
是因为他麾下有一个人
was he had a man in his camp,
让那里的人吓得够呛
scared the living shit out of everyone over there.
在一千米外一枪射穿敌对军阀的眉心
He shot a rival warlord between the eyes at 1,100 yards.
据说他独自出阵 突袭俄军部队
Word was, he'd go on raids against Russian units,
alone.
那种高难度目标 装备精良的特种部队
Now, I'm talking hard targets--
pipe-hitting, spetsnaz motherfuckers.
然后消失在夜色中
And then just disappear into the night,
只留下了十几具尸体 没有任何动静
having dropped a dozen bodies in total fucking silence.
没有警报 没有目击者
No alarm, no witnesses.
这家伙就是个疯子
I mean, he's-he's just a goddamn madman,
this guy, right?
在潘杰希尔河谷
Now, in the Panjshir Valley,
人们叫他“巴巴戈戈里”
they called him Baba-khorkhore.
意思是“什么都吃的野兽”
It's "the beast who eats everything."
中情局内部流传着一则传言
Back in Langley, there was a rumor floating around.
巴巴戈戈里其实是个X特工
Baba-khorkhore, actually ex-Agency.
这是个大丑闻 对吧
That's pretty scandalous, right? You got a...
一名美国间谍在战场上杀害俄♥国♥人
got an American spy killing Russians in the battlefield.
这还不是最精彩的 传言说
It's not even the best part.
Word is...
哈姆扎德的副手 那个幽灵
Hamzad's number two--
the ghost, Baba-khorkhore...
巴巴戈戈里
就是丹·切斯
...was Dan Chase.
这么多年以后 哈姆扎德想要利用我们找到他
That Hamzad's using us to get his hands on him
after all these years.
显然是为了积攒多年的恩怨
Something about some grudge
that apparently just never went away.
这和副局长有什么关系
And what does this have to do with the assistant director?
Mm.
时任伊♥斯♥兰♥堡分局局长
The chief of station in Islamabad
负责监管 中情局与圣♥战♥组织相关的活动的
overseeing CIA support for the mujahideen
at this time...
就是哈罗德·哈珀
was Harold Harper.
这让你禁不住好奇 他知道些什么
See, now, you just got to wonder what he might have known.
他是否也参与了此事
Right? You got to wonder what he might have done about it.
为了掩盖这些真♥相♥
You got to wonder how far he might be willing to go
他愿意做到哪一步
to keep it from coming out.
中情局就是这么教你的吗
Is this what they teach you at Langley?
无论你捅了多么大的篓子
That no matter how much you fuck up,
你只要找一个线人
you just cultivate an asset and use that
把黑锅甩给别人就好
to blame somebody else for it?
如果你觉得我会背叛哈罗德·哈珀
If you think I'm gonna turn on Harold Harper,
那你就太不称职了
you're not very good at your job.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
中情局教我们的是
the thing they teach you at Langley is
发现目标时 先培养一个线人
when a mark brings up being cultivated first...
即使他们说自己不会背叛
even if they say they'll never turn,
尤其是当他们说自己不会背叛时
and I mean especially when they say they'll never turn...
你好像很擅长你的工作 对吧
Well, you seem pretty good at your job, right?
剩下的应该不用我说了
I'm guessing you can fill in the rest.
应该能连上的
Should sync up.
Stupid phone.
破手♥机♥
是我儿子
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
Ah, uh... No. I just, I just, uh,
不 我出去吃饭了 怎么了
went out for a bite to eat. What's up?
不 我付过了
No, I paid it.
我确定
Yeah. Yeah. I'm sure.
几天前 好吗
Uh, a few days ago. Okay?
财务那边应该已经收到了
Everything should be square in the bursar's office.
别担心了
You're okay.
回头再聊 我爱你
Talk to you soon. I love...
我把气氛完全破坏了 对吧
Well, that totally spoiled the mood, didn't it?
天啊 是真的
Oh, my God. It did.
对不起 -你看
I'm so s... - Look.
我要掉头吗
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表