剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
你住在这里? -是的
You live here. - I do.
原来如此 我还以为房♥主不住在附近
I see. I was under the impression
that the owner wasn't on-site.
你怎么会这么想
What gave you that impression?
因为房♥主的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, the contact number on the listing
区号♥是412 -对
was a 412 area code. - Right.
那是我前夫的号♥码
That would be my ex-husband.
这块地还是他的
He... The property still belongs to him.
这样 -希望不会造成你的困扰
Oh, all right. - I hope that's not a problem.
Uh...
不会
no, no.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
这个吗 没事的
Oh, this?
Yeah. Oh, I'm fine.
你该看看另一个人的伤
You should see the other guy.
是出了一场小车祸 我在往西边走
No, a fender bender.
You know, I'm heading west.
我把房♥子卖♥♥了 在蒙大拿买♥♥了块地
I sold my house.
Bought a place in Montana.
我想休息几天 去全国各地看看
I thought I'd take a couple of days,
you know, see the country.
上路的第二天
And, uh, second day out,
碰到了几个闯红灯的青少年
couple of teenagers, they run a red light.
如果你需要什么 尽管开口
Well, if you...
if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask.
我看到你有只狗 -是的
I see you have a dog.
I do. Yeah, I do.
有问题吗 -注意事项上应该写了禁止养狗
Is that a problem? - The listing should have said no dogs.
是吗
Oh, did it?
我确定上面写了禁止养狗
I... - The listing definitely said no dogs.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
那就这样吧
That's it.
对不起 我觉得这样不行
I'm sorry, I-I don't... I don't think this is
它们非常乖巧 -我相信是的
gonna work out. - Oh, they're exceptionally well-behaved dogs.
但我前夫跟我 他…
I'm sure they are. But it... My ex-husband and I, he...
我不能让它们啃坏他的沙发
I just... I just can't have them eating his sofa,
让他觉得是我纵容它们这样的 我…
and then he, uh, thinks that I let them do it. I just...
我现在不能碰上这种事 -我可以付一笔押金
I can't have that in my life right now. - I can make
a security deposit if that would help.
如果你想要的话 付现金 -对不起 我…
In cash. Help. - I'm so sorry. I, uh...
对不起
I'm sorry.
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我决定要多吃我们熟悉的食物
真是个好主意啊
番茄也是一种水果
你肯定不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
去局里还是回家 长官 -都不是
Office or home, sir? - Neither.
我要去见一个朋友
I got to go see a friend.
等一下
Just a moment.
现在光线正好
The light's perfect right now.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》今天打电♥话♥过来 为我朗读了我的讣告
The New York Times called today
to read me my obituary.
是一个叫珍妮的好姑娘读给我听的
A very nice girl named Janine read it to me.
我挺喜欢的
I quite enjoyed it.
就好像透过帘子偷看一个密室
Like peeking through the curtains
into some forbidden room.
I'll bet.
我猜也是
具体写了什么
What did she say?
你想知道的那些部分我都记不清了
I don't really remember.
Mm, the things you'd expect.
重要的不是她说了什么 而是她用了怎样的口吻
It wasn't what she said so much as...
how she said it.
当你走到人生的最后一刻 当灯光逐渐逝去
But how nice it will be,
in those final moments as the light is dying,
想到第二天早上 所有人都会读到这个消息
knowing what everyone will read in the paper
知道讣告里写满了溢美之词
the morning after
是多么美好
and knowing it will be good.
法拉兹·哈姆扎德回来了
Faraz Hamzad is back.
我知道
I know.
我猜你也该知道了
Yeah, I thought you might.
我希望你知道他回来的原因
And I was hoping that maybe you'd know why.
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我觉得很重要
Well, I think it matters.
30年了
For 30 years, uh...
没人在乎他 没人关心他想要什么
No one could've cared less
about him or what he wanted.
现在他来向我们求助 让我们帮他解决30年前的积怨
Now he's asking for help settling some 30-year grudge,
而某个傻瓜居然同意了
and some fool has agreed to provide it.
他可以提出任何要求
He can ask for anything he likes,
他不会被拒绝的
anything at all, and he's gonna get it.
为什么
Why?
从约翰尼背叛他的那一刻开始 不难想象
From the moment Johnny betrayed him,
one imagines
他脑中就只有两件事
he was consumed with two things
谋划复仇 为了实现计划而收集筹码
imagining revenge
and acquiring the means to make it real.
鸦♥片♥ 枪♥支♥ 绑♥架♥ 影响力
Opium. Guns. K and R. Influence.
他可以轻松地得到这些筹码
He had no problem acquiring means.
他迟早会想到如何使用它们
It was just a matter of time
before he figured out how to apply it.
天知道他用什么方法抓住了谁的把柄
Who knows what leverage he holds over whom and how,
但此时此刻
but in this moment,
他正在充分利用它 而且效果很好
he's using it for all it's worth,
and it's working.
我爱你和约翰尼 就像爱我的亲儿子
I loved you and Johnny both
as I would sons.
我警告过你们俩 你们当时做出的选择
I warned you both that the choices you were making
一定会带来后果
would have consequences.
我看着你们像我的亲儿子一样 不听劝阻 为所欲为
And I watched as you did whatever the hell you wanted,
as sons will.
他离开局里 去做阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯
Him leaving the Agency to be Lawrence of Arabia
你则跑去当了警♥察♥
and you leaving it to be a policeman.
唯一令人惊讶的是 这些往事
The only surprise
is that it took so damn long
居然过了这么久才找上门来
for any of this to catch up to you.
我和他谈过了
I spoke to him.
和谁谈过
Spoke to who?
约翰尼 我给他打了电♥话♥
Johnny. I called him.
我试着帮他逃跑 -你什么时候…
And I tried to help him escape.
在他昨晚快被抓住之前
When did you do... - Just before he was about to get caught. Last night.
你为什么…
Why would you... - Because in the process of pulling out his fingernails,
因为在酷刑折磨他的时候
法拉兹·哈姆扎德或许会发现 约翰尼对付他的时候身边还有个帮手
maybe Faraz Hamzad learns
that Johnny had some help screwing him over.
然后各种各样的故事就会重见天日
And then all kinds of stories
crawl out into the light.
也许法拉兹·哈姆扎德的 复仇名单上的下一个名字就是我
And then maybe the next name
on Faraz Hamzad's revenge list
is mine.
这件事已经被埋葬了30年
This thing has been buried in the ground for 30 years.
我希望它一直埋在那里
I wanted it to stay there.
你应该先给我打电♥话♥的
Well, you should've called me first.
而你会让我别去联♥系♥他?
What, you would've told me not to call him?
我会告诉你 约翰尼不会听你的
I would've told you that Johnny doesn't fucking listen
不管你觉得自己的话多有道理
no matter how much sense you think you're making.
我或许也告诉过你 比起假装它不存在
And I might have told you that there are better ways
你还有更好的办法
of keeping things buried in the ground
确保往事不被发现
than trying
to wish them away.
这是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
总有一天 《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的某位好姑娘
One day,
a nice young lady from The New York Times
会给你打电♥话♥ 在她拉开帷幕时
is going to call you.
And she'll pull back the curtains,
我希望你看到 你做过的工作
and I hope you see that all the work you've done,
你所建造的一切都是重要的
all the things you've built-- they mattered.
是被人欣赏的 是会流传下去的
They're appreciated. They'll survive.
我希望你能看到眼泪 敬畏和爱
I hope you'll see tears
and reverence and love.
相信我 你人生中的每一个时刻
Believe me when I tell you that moment
is what every moment that preceded it
都是在为这一刻做准备
has been for.
你不想看到怀疑
What you don't want to see is doubt.
无理言辞 流言蜚语 法庭官司 你妻子的屈辱
Ill regard.
Gossip and indictments
and your wife's shame
你孙子的困惑
and your grandson's confusion
困惑于他的爷爷究竟是怎样的人
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表