剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Tell you what,
不如我们明天边喝咖啡边聊
why don't we connect
tomorrow over coffee?
我会取消一个会议 好吗
I'll cancel a meeting. Cool?
当然可以 -太好了
Yeah. Of course. - Great.
好的 -晚安
Okay. - Night.
好的 抱歉打扰了
All right. Sorry to have bothered you.
你还好吗 玛莎
Everything cool, Marcia?
我还没说完 扎克利
I wasn't finished, Zachary.
我们又来到了这里
Here we are again.
一扇关上的门
A closed door.
即将出现的新事物
Something new preparing to emerge.
某样可以改变你和我的一切的东西
Something that will change everything about you and I.
她可以做到 -不是那扇门
She can do it.
Not that door. You.
是你的门
你隐藏了太多东西 无人可以倾诉
So much
stored away.
No one to confess it to.
你可以
You.
我不能做你的忏悔者
I cannot be your confessor.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
连接着我和你的
Held to you by...
只有一阵耳语 一根锁链
...a whisper, a leash,
一抹悲伤
a sorrow.
我是你的囚徒
I am your prisoner here.
当你最终敞开心扉时
When you are finally opened,
我无法成为那个谅解你的秘密的人
I cannot be the one to forgive you
for what spills out.
必须有人愿意那么做
Someone
- must choose to do that.
一个足够完整 能够自己选择的人
Someone whole enough
to choose.
我会想你的
I will miss you.
维修记录
Maintenance records.
乘客名单
Passenger manifests.
这是什么情况 -这是个测试
What the hell is going on? - It's a test.
他们想看看我能否大海捞针
They want to see if I can find the needle in the haystack.
你想在这里找东西? 你得先来这里才能找到
You want to find something in here,
you have to be here to find it.
找到什么 你在找什么
Find what? What are you looking for?
从卡拉奇起飞的航♥班♥
A flight from Karachi.
1987年4月
April of 1987.
你父母乘坐的航♥班♥
The flight that your parents took.
你知道那个航♥班♥? -我安排的
You know that flight?
I arranged it.
情报人员需要从战区撤离时 通常会乘坐中情局的飞机
When you exfil an asset from a hot zone,
you fly them out on an agency bird.
如果出了巨大的差错
你不希望让中情局的任何人知道
When things go so wrong that you don't want anyone
at the Agency to know about it...
那就需要发挥一些创造力了
...that's when you have to get creative.
我当年就是这么做的
And this was a part of it.
出了什么差错
What went badly?
他们没告诉你吗
He didn't tell you?
你可以是间谍
You can be a spy
也可以是家长
or you can be a parent.
但两者几乎不可能兼顾
It's exceedingly difficult to be both at once.
你父亲一直相信
Your father
has always
believed
他可以随时随地 成为他想成为的任何人
that he could be whatever he decides
in whatever moment he decides it.
所以这一切才会发生
That's how all of this happened.
很遗憾 你要遭遇这样的命运
I'm sorry this is the hand you were dealt.
这对你不公平
You didn't deserve it.
哈珀先生 -摩洛哥蔚蓝航♥空♥ 31次航♥班♥
Mr. Harper.
Azur Maroc Air. Flight 31.
这就是你想让我找的 对吗
That's what you wanted me to find, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
那我为什么还在这里 你还想知道什么
So why am I here?
What else do you want to know?
在乘客名单中 他们的座位号♥是多少
On the manifest.
What were their seat numbers?
你问我记不记得 他们30年前用的化名
You mean, do I remember what their aliases were
30 years ago?
Fuck.
7A和7B -就这些?
7A and 7B.
Is that all?
还有什么 我还没证明我不是在信口开河吗
What else is there?
Haven't I proven that I know what I'm talking about?
这不就是你们的目的吗
Isn't that what this is all about?
详细记载了你的罪行的备忘录 将在今日内寄出
The memorandum detailing your guilt
will be distributed before end of day.
什么
What?
-对不起 -喂?
- I'm sorry. - Hello...
喂
Hello?
该死
Oh, fuck.
天啊
Jesus.
你被陷害了
You were framed.
被一个与你有过节的 别有用心的危险分子
Targeted by a bad actor
from your past who had an axe to grind.
你为之奉献一生的美国政♥府♥
The U.S. government,
who you dedicated your life's service,
背弃了你
turned its back on you,
所以你单打独斗 试图揭露真♥相♥
so you fought alone to unveil the truth.
当你成功后 政♥府♥张开怀抱欢迎你回归
And when you did, that government
welcomed you home with open arms.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
这就是我们将要讲述的故事…
That is the story that we will tell.
在法拉兹·哈姆扎德死后
After Faraz Hamzad is dead.
我父亲已经开始行动了
My father's working on it right now.
我建议我们去找他
I suggest we go find him.
助他一臂之力
And lend a hand.
你今晚做得很好
You did good tonight.
我能问你对他说了什么吗
Can I ask what you said to him?
我只是提出了我的请求
I just asked for what I wanted.
提出了请求 好吧
Oh, you just asked, huh? Okay.
你开口时 他看到的是一个 对他的工作指手画脚的老头
When-when you asked, I think he
saw... an old man
但我开口时 我… 天知道他看到的是什么 但是…
telling him how to do his job,
but when I asked, I-I...
Who knows what he saw, but...
但那就是他的弱点
but that was his weakness.
在我看来非常明显
And it was apparent to me,
我抓住他的弱点 他就屈服了
and I pushed on it, and...
他屈服了
he gave in. - He gave in.
那感觉一定很好 -是的
Yeah, that must have felt good.
It did.
在我们要去的地方 想找到人们的弱点会更加困难
You know, where we're going,
weakness is a lot harder to find.
弱者大多都死了
The weak are mostly dead.
如果你又像那样冲下车
You go, uh, bolting out of the car like that again
就因为你想要证明自己
because you feel you've got something to prove--
因为你觉得可以拯救我
hell, because you think you can save me from myself--
如果惹上了不该惹的人 我们都会变成浴缸里的碎尸
you take a run at the wrong guy,
we both end up dismembered in a bathtub.
幸好某个人不会让这种事发生
Well, good thing you're someone who would never let that happen.
是啊 幸好
Yeah, good thing.
那并不是你的全部 你知道吗
That isn't all you are, you know?
那不是你存在的全部意义
That isn't all you're built for.
一个单纯的守护者
A person who protects things.
一个不想要也不需要其他东西的人
A person who doesn't want or need anything else.
一个根本不是人的人 你不止如此
A person who isn't even a person at all.
你还有其他部分 更好的部分 我看到了
There's more than that.
There's other parts. There's better parts.
And I see them.
我看到你了
I see you.
怎么了
What is it?
这一系列事件 一系列铺垫 造就了这一刻
The series of events that it took
to create this moment,
从我们相识之前的起点
well...
From where you and I started before all this,
直到如今
you know, to reach this point...
我不在乎
I don't care.
我们如何走到这里并不重要
However we got here, we're here.
至于我们相识之前我的起点
And where I started,
before all this began,
我想我恐怕并不怀念那里
I think...
it maybe is a place that I don't miss very much.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表