剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
但我希望你相信我所说的话
But I hope you will believe me when I tell you this.
让你陷入这种局面 我感到非常抱歉
I'm very sorry
that I put you in that position.
我相信你是真心的
I believe you believe that.
但我不是来听你道歉的
But I'm not really here for an apology.
我只是想知道发生了什么
I just need to know what happened.
我想知道你道歉是因为
I want to know if you're apologizing because
你没有告诉我 哈罗德·哈珀的办公室有内鬼
you didn't want to tell me Harold Harper
had a mole in his office,
还是你没办法告诉我 哈罗德·哈珀的办公室有内鬼
or if you couldn't tell me Harold Harper had a mole
因为你不知道
in his office because you didn't know.
不知道?
Didn't know?
是我把她安插♥进♥去的
I put her there.
等等
Hold on.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
麦克担心你疯了
Mike was worried
that you were losing your marbles.
但你只是在谋划一场 我不愿知道的阴谋
This is just you up to some shit
that I don't want to know.
你没事 -如果我没事
You're fine. - If I were fine,
我还会跟你一起坐在这里吗
would I be sitting here with you right now?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我把内鬼 安插在哈罗德·哈珀的办公室
I put the mole
in Harold Harper's office
是因为丹·切斯请求我这么做
because Dan Chase
asked me to.
我犯了这一行的大忌 我…
I did the one thing you must never do
in this business. I...
我试图当个好父亲
I tried to be a good father.
对不起 丹·切斯是你儿子?
I'm sorry,
Dan Chase is your son?
多少算是吧
More or less.
More...
差不多可以这么说
than less.
他和哈罗德都是
He and Harold both.
我破坏了规矩
I broke the rules.
我不希望让任何人知道这事
And I never wanted anyone to know about it.
我觉得任何人都不该知道这件事
I don't think anyone should've known about it.
除了我
But I should've known about it.
现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
现在我要请求你帮我收拾残局
And now I'm gonna ask you to help me clean it up,
这样就不再会有别人知道这事了
so that no one else ever will.
我要向你提一个 好父亲绝对不会提的请求
Gonna ask you to do the one thing a good father must
never, ever do.
我想请你伤害我的儿子们
I'm gonna ask you to hurt my sons.
向东南偏东飞行了九个小时
Nine hours. East-southeast.
北非的某个地方
North Africa somewhere.
我们到底在哪里
Hey, w-where the hell are we?
我想是突尼斯
I think it's Tunis.
好吧
Okay.
这个地方对你有什么意义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
我和谢丽尔结婚15周年时
Oh, it could be once I stopped here
on a Mediterranean cruise with Cheryl
搭地中海游轮来过这里
for our 15th anniversary.
这里也是你的父母 从阿富汗逃往美国途中
Or it could be the last place your mother and father stopped
经过的最后一站
on their way from Afghanistan to the United States.
如果他寻找过她
If he looked for her,
肯定就是在这里失去了她的踪迹
this is almost certainly
where he lost her trail,
这是她消失的地方
where she disappeared.
如今这又意味着什么…
Though, what that matters now...
我也说不清
...I couldn't say.
七号♥仓库
来人了
Someone's coming.
哈珀?
Harper?
对
Yeah.
那是扎克利家? -对
That's his house-- Zachary?
Yeah.
你要进去干什么
What are you gonna do in there?
为了能和帕夫洛维奇会面
Well, to get this meeting I need with Pavlovich,
我需要扎克利同意这笔投资
I need Zachary to authorize this investment,
帮我打开大门
uh, open the door.
午餐时 我好声好气地问过了
I asked him nice at lunch.
现在我需要让他同意 -你要威胁他?
Now I just need to get it done.
You're gonna threaten him?
如果我代替你进去呢
What if I went in there instead?
什么
What?
他们也很尊重玛莎·迪克森 不是吗
Wasn't... Marcia Dixon
somebody to them, too?
是 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你已经好声好气地问了
不能再好声好气地问一次
Well, you asked nicely, you-you can't ask nicely again,
那样会显得软弱
or you're weak,
但我可以好声好气地请求他 或者换种方式请求他
but I could ask nicely,
or at least I could ask differently.
让我老婆进去
Well, sending my wife in there
可不会让人觉得我 像约翰·韦恩一样英勇
i-isn't exactly gonna make me look like John Wayne.
我觉得问题就出在这里
I think that's the problem, exactly.
你进去不是为了得到你需要的东西
You're not going in there
而是为了逼他满足你的要求
to get what you need, you're going in there to...
to force him to give it to you.
不久之前 有那么一瞬间 你觉得我会威胁到你的女儿
A little while ago-- just for a second--
you saw me as a threat to your daughter.
就那么一瞬间
Just for a second.
我没有那个意思 也不想那么做
And I didn't mean to be,
但在那一瞬间 我怕自己会送命
and I wouldn't want to be, but...
just for a second,
I feared for my life.
也许你已经有很久 不需要成为“那个人”了
Now, maybe it's-it's been a long time
since you've had to be that guy.
用暴♥力♥保护你爱的人
To use violence to protect the people that you love.
但也许这种冲动迟早会变得无法抑制
But maybe...
that's an urge that can only be suppressed for so long
它会找到方法让你意识到它的存在
before it finds a way
to remind you that it's there.
也许它一旦被释放出来 就再也不想回去了
And maybe, once it's out,
it for damn sure doesn't want to be put back.
你要说什么
What would you say?
Uh...
Uh...
我不知道 我可能会…
I don't know. Uh...
在金钱的问题上 他不愿冒险
I might... - Well, he's risk averse
when it comes to money,
但他并不排斥打破规矩 你可以…
but he's not to rule-breaking. You know,
you could...
你可以说你听到了我和别人的通话
Uh, yeah, you could tell him that you...
you overheard me on the phone,
你觉得我可能得到了 这笔交易的内♥幕♥信息
you think I maybe I might have some kind
of inside information on this deal,
你担心这是违法的
and that, uh, you're concerned that, uh,
it's illegal, you know.
好吧 这主意太不靠谱了
Um... All right, this is a real bad idea.
还是我…你在这等着 -为什么
No, wait, uh, wait here. - Why?
如果你捅了点小篓子 他会把你拒之门外
Well... if you fuck it up a little,
he slams the door in your face, you know,
如果你捅了大篓子…
you fuck it up a lot, uh...
佐伊 佐伊 等等
Zoe. Zoe, wait...
该死
Oh, fuck.
11点了 -对
It's 11:00. - Yeah.
我穿成这样 -对
I'm dressed like this. - Yeah.
我要怎么跟他解释
How do I explain that to him?
有钱人什么都不必解释
Rich folks don't explain shit.
你好 -扎克利?
Hello. - Zachary?
是的 抱歉 我没听清楚你的名字
Yeah. I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name.
我是玛莎·迪克森
Uh, Marcia.
我们还没见过面 我是亨利的妻子 -对
Dixon. We haven't met yet.
- I'm, uh, I'm Henry's wife. - Uh, yeah.
你好 -是的 当然
Hi. - Right, of course.
很高兴终于见到你了 -我也是
Pleasure to finally meet you. - Likewise.
Um, so, listen, I-I'm, uh,
听着 很抱歉打扰你 我知道已经很晚了
I'm sorry to bother you, I know it's really late.
是有点
Yeah, a bit.
但我有些话想和你说
But there is something I'd like to talk to you about,
而且时间紧迫
我觉得还是不要在办公室说比较好
and it's a little time-sensitive,
so I thought maybe it would be better out of the office.
我很乐意和你聊聊 但现在真的不方便
I'm happy to chat, but, uh, now is...
not really a great time.
当然 只需要一分钟就好
Of course, of course. It'll only take a minute.
这样吧
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表