剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
《老手》
嘿 奶奶
Hey, Grandma.
我听说你去药店了
I already went to the pharmacy.
Mm-hmm. I'm on my way home.
我正在回家的路上
我买♥♥了强效药
I-I got the extra strength kind.
他们没有治背痛的那种了
They didn't have the back pain kind.
强效药和治背痛的是同一种药
Well, the... the extra strength and the "for back pain"
are the same stuff.
没错 只是放在两种包装里而已
No, they... they just sell it in two different boxes.
是一样的药 奶奶
Exact same stuff, Grandma.
Uh...
just literally, physically,
完全一样 物理上化学上都一样
chemically identical.
是的
Yeah.
为了让生活有趣一些?我也不知道
To make life interesting. I don't know why. But...
我得挂了 奶奶
I-I got to-I got to run, Grandma.
因为我旁边有人 大家要开始围观我们了
Because there are people here,
and we're turning into a vaudeville act.
是啊
Yeah. All right, see you soon.
好 再见
不好意思 118路来了吗
Excuse me, do you know if the 118 came already?
Oh, no, it's late.
没有 又来晚了
Again.
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I-can I help you with that?
需要我帮忙吗
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
你好
Hello?
我一直在等你的电♥话♥
I've been expecting your call.
Uh, well... Yeah, hold on, please.
方便 请稍等
我搭下一班
I'll catch the next one.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道我是做什么的吧
You do understand what it is I do, yes?
那是上辈子的事了
为了不用再接这种电♥话♥ 我花了很大的力气
...went to great lengths to make sure
I'd never be on one of them again.
有人给了我你的号♥码 我收下了
I was offered your number. I took it.
I don't know why I took it.
我不知道为什么要收下
I guess I figured it was okay because there was no way
我大概觉得无伤大雅
反正永远也用不上
I'd ever be able to use it.
你为何觉得用不上
Why wouldn't you be able to use it?
我想让你去找的那个人
The guy I wanted you to visit--
很有可能再也不会被找到了
I figured there was a good chance
he'd never be found again.
想要在这世上消失并不容易
It's hard to disappear in this world.
你对这家伙评价很高 -你擅长做这行吗
You're giving this guy a lot of credit.
- Are you good at this? - Beg your pardon?
你说什么 -你擅长做这行吗
Are you good at this?
I don't think you would've been given my number
如果我不擅长 你就不会收到我的号♥码了
if I weren't.
我也这么觉得 但我想听你亲口说
I don't think so either, but I'd like to hear you say it
是 我很擅长
Yeah. I know what I'm doing.
怎么了
What's happening?
我们找到他了
Oh, we found the guy.
找到他了?是谁 切斯吗 -我想是的
You found him? Chase? - I think so.
一对老夫妇昨晚被拦下检查
Older couple was stopped at a roadblock yesterday.
丈夫没有身份证 但没有被标记 因为他不是独自行动
Husband didn't have ID.
Wasn't red-flagged because he wasn't alone.
不符合我们的标准
Didn't fit our criteria, but the boss man pulled it
但老板在非优先文件中找到了它
from the low-priority pile.
老板找到了它?
The boss pulled it out?
我不知道这有什么好惊讶的
Well, I'm not sure why that surprises you.
我在学院里教授一门 关于逃亡者心态的课程
They teach a class at the academy
about fugitive mindset.
课后阅读就是关于他的
Half the reading is about him.
当地分局找到了检查他们的警官
Local branch tracked down the police officers
that made the stop.
我们把切斯在佛蒙特州的驾照照片 发了过去
We sent over Chase's Vermont driver's license photo.
We're waiting on confirmation,
还在等待确认 一旦目标匹配 我们就行动
but if it's a match, we move.
Hmm.
很高兴你今早能加入我们
Nice of you to join us this morning.
没人通知我说要提前开始行动
Well, no one called me about the early start.
是吗
Is that a fact?
听说你昨天对亚当斯探员出手了
I heard you made a move on Agent Adams yesterday.
我?
Oh, me? No, no, never happened.
没有 从没发生过
你说她撒谎
Are you calling her a liar?
我不会用那个词
I don't like to use that word.
也许她搞错了
Maybe she was confused.
有时候我只是…很好奇
Sometimes I just... I get curious.
忍♥不住想问东问西 就是这样
Can't help asking questions, that's all.
她对你那些问题做出解答了吗
And what'd she have to say about your questions?
她叫我滚一边去
Oh, she told me to go fuck myself.
对
Yeah.
我早该猜到 她不会给我任何答案的 对吧
Probably should have known I wouldn't get any answers
- from her, though, huh? - Oh, I don't know.
这可不一定
When I was in your shoes, sometimes I'd ask questions
对我来说
有时我提问是为了得到答案
to get an answer.
有时我提问是为了观察对方的反应
Sometimes I'd ask questions to see
what kind of reaction it got.
有时我提问
Sometimes I'd ask questions
只是为了把球打出去 让它们弹来弹去
and watch the billiard balls bounce for a while
机缘巧合之下 某颗球也许会落到有趣的地方
on the off chance one of them led somewhere interesting.
有意思 我正在试图猜测 你现在向我提问
That's funny. I'm trying to figure out
which one of the three you're doing with me right now.
是为了哪个目的
很有趣 不是吗
It's fun, isn't it?
你在调查一个非常难解的案子
You're digging around on a case
that is so very hard to know.
当你觉得胜券在握 它就会让你难堪
Just when you think you have it, it'll turn on you.
揭开这个故事时请务必小心 沃特斯先生
Be very careful with this story, Mr. Waters.
它会咬人的
It bites.
是他 两名警官都证实了
It's him. Both officers, both confirmed.
马蒂 通知莱斯利队长可以行动
Marty, tell Captain Leslie he's got a full green light.
出动特警队
SWAT team's a go. How long until they get there?
他们多久能到
两小时左右 正在获取细节
Two hours, give or take. Getting details now.
太久了 他们必须早点到
That's too long. We need 'em there sooner.
找人把三楼连上网
Someone make sure the third floor is looped in.
在屏幕上显示特警队到达现场的时间
Let's get a clock up on the screen.
ETA of SWAT's arrival on site, please.
我还担心您不想让他被抓住呢
And here I was worried you didn't want this guy caught.
祝贺您 我很高兴自己看错了您
Congratulations, sir.
I'm happy to be wrong about you.
沃特斯
And Waters,
如果你想了解我 你要先知道
if there's something you want to know about me,
别骚扰我的人
don't harass my people.
有点胆量 自己来问我
Have some balls. Ask me yourself.
您还觉得您需要担心的人是我吗
You still think I'm the one you need to worry about.
Look, maybe I don't know
听着 也许我不知道事件的真♥相♥
what story we're in right now
我们为何在这里 这一切从何而起
or why we're here or how it began.
但不知道这些的并不止我一个人
But maybe I'm not the only one.
《亚瑟王之死》 马洛礼著
有人在吗
我就说吧
我是不是说过
我姐姐说我们再也见不到你了
我是怎么说的
我答应过 无论如何都会回来…
我说这家伙不够聪明
不懂得见好就收
即使他失败了 也会回来的
I got the guns.
我拿到枪了
Uh... uh, probably, I got 'em.
可能拿到了
Uh...
可能需要一点时间
might take a little while, but I'm almost positive
但我几乎可以肯定它们已经在路上了
that they're on their... on their way.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国已经向 所有愿意听他们说话的人明确表示
The United States of America has made it very clear
to anyone who will listen
他们无意协助我
that they have no interest in helping me.
为什么只有你听不到
How is it that you're the only person
who can't seem to hear them?
也许有时候我只听我想听的话
It's possible sometimes I only hear what I want to hear.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我告诉过你了 我想杀俄♥国♥人
I told you why I'm here. I signed up to kill Russians.
This is the only place they let you do that.
只有这里可以满足我
这个国家很大
It is a big country.
你去哪杀都可以
You can do that anywhere.
你为什么来这里
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表