剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Pretty sure I win.
我明白 你想知道一些事情
Yeah, I understand there are things
that you would like to know,
可以重新挑起的争斗 可以被撕开的伤口
battles that we could reenact,
wounds that we could pull apart. It's just not how
但我不想这样度过 我在阳光下的最后一段时光
I choose to spend my last few moments of sunlight.
有些事只有在幕布落下之后
So, sometimes there are things
that you don't get to know
你才能知道
before the curtain comes down.
对不起 你会活下来的
Sorry. You'll live.
我以前每年都会去学院 和当年的毕业班共度一天
I used to spend a day
with each graduating class
at the Academy.
我会潜伏在暗处 寻找引人注目的学生
I'd lurk in the background,
looking for the ones that stood out.
有一年
One year,
我看到一个教官
I'm watching this instructor
对他班上的一个女生非常严厉
really give it to a young woman in his class.
一直叫她“雀斑妹”
Kept calling her Freckles.
她比其他人矮
She was shorter than the others. I'd barely noticed her all day.
我一整天都没怎么注意她
直到教官叫了她太多次“雀斑妹”
Until I heard this instructor call her Freckles
one too many times,
然后她直接走到他面前
and she walked right up to him,
死死盯着他的眼睛 一拳把他打翻在地
stared him dead in the eye...
and knocked him flat on his ass.
就是在那天 我对安吉拉·亚当斯产生了兴趣
That was the day I took an interest in Angela Adams.
我一直很珍惜那一刻的回忆 不逊于…
I've always treasured that moment,
the same way I did...
我儿子出生的那天
...the birth of my son.
但在过去几天 我不断回想起那一刻
But in the last few days,
that moment has been haunting me.
脑海里充满了质疑
Raising questions.
她跟你分享过吗
Did she share it with you?
她全都会和你说吗
Did she share everything with you?
我如此器重这个虚构的人物 是不是让你觉得可笑
Was it funny to you that this fiction of a person
was so important to me?
她没说 我也不觉得可笑
She didn't. And it wasn't.
我们从不谈论她的那一部分生活
We didn't talk about that part of her life.
我不会问她 她也…
Well, I didn't ask, and she, um...
我们没谈过 哈罗德 -我想也是
We didn't talk about that, Harold.
Yeah, I bet.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你以为我想知道摩洛哥蔚蓝航♥空♥ 31次航♥班♥上发生了什么
Do you think I want to know what happened
on Azur Maroc Air flight 31 because I'm curious?
只是因为好奇吗
是因为我怀恨在心 因为我在乎这件事吗
Uh, because I'm vindictive?
Because I actually give a shit?
我想知道 是因为她会问我
I want to know because she's gonna ask me.
等这一切过去后
When this is all said and done,
这也许会是她在这世间 唯一想要知道的事
it may be the only thing she wants to know in the world.
在找到真♥相♥之前 她不会停下脚步
And she may never rest until she knows it.
关于我的事 该知道的她都知道了
She knows what she needs to know
她知道的够多了 -这与你无关
about me, she knows enough. - This is not gonna be about you.
重要的是你的妻子
This is gonna be about your wife.
我妻子?
My wife?
你在说什么 -你的妻子艾比·切斯
What are you talking about? - Your wife.
贝鲁尔·达德法尔 或者你知道的其他名字
Abbey Chase, Belour Daadfar,
however else you knew her.
安吉拉对她知之甚少 这让她无比纠结
Angela is consumed with how little she knows about her.
不停地打探 问东问西
Couldn't stop poking around in it.
Asking questions. She kept her own identity
她在我面前隐瞒自己的身份整整十年
a secret from me for almost a decade,
直到她母亲的过去被提起
and once her mother's history was raised,
没过几天 她就暴露了身份
she outed herself in a matter of days.
你想控制她对你的回忆?
You want to control how she remembers you?
这可能吗
What are the fucking chances of that?
只有回忆者可以决定何时停止
It's the rememberers who get to decide
when they're satisfied, not the remembered.
而不是被回忆的人
她会一直探寻 直到她找到答案
She's going to ask questions until she gets some answers.
当那些答案浮出水面 而你又不在她身边 无法为自己辩护
And when those answers start turning up
and you're not around
to defend yourself...
我可以帮助她 但我必须比她知道更多信息
I could help her, but not if I don't know
any more than she does.
这招厉害啊 哈罗德
Well played, Harold.
我他妈是认真的 约翰尼
I'm not fucking around here, Johnny.
我不想看到她受伤
I don't like seeing her hurt.
我想你也是
And I don't think you do either.
你现在有机会 让她不至于陷入终其一生的
You have a chance here to spare her a whole lifetime
绝望和困惑
of despair and confusion.
告诉我该如何帮助她
Tell me how to help her.
我从未…
I... I never, uh...
什么
What?
帕夫洛维奇 他…
Pavlovich, you know, he...
他今天说了些话
he said something today.
说了一些我从不知道的关于艾比的事
Told me some things about Abbey that I didn't know.
说她招募了他
Told me that she recruited him.
她提前几年培养他
She cultivated him years in advance,
直到在正确的时机激活他 帮助她丈夫赢得战争
until she was ready to activate him
to help her husband win his war.
我们认识的人中有几个有这种手段?
How many people we ever know
that could play the game that way?
有吗
Did we know any?
当我打电♥话♥给你…
When I called you
请你帮助我们逃亡时 我很清楚我在做什么
to help us escape, I...
I knew exactly what I was doing.
我在保护我见过的 最勇敢 最高尚的女人
I was protecting the bravest and most noble woman
我从未怀疑过
I'd ever met. Never doubted it.
当时没有 后来也没有
Not then. Not since.
但突然之间我开始质疑
But suddenly,
I'm hearing questions.
有没有可能
Is it possible that...
我也是她的棋子
you know, she was using me too?
她是否也培养了我 当做她的逃生手段
Is it possible that she was cultivating me
for an exit strategy?
而我却浑然不觉
That's a hell of a thing, isn't it?
不管你这一生完成了多少事业
You can live a whole life
certain of so many things
突然之间 都有可能在一瞬间崩塌
and then, in a moment...
it's all up for grabs.
如果你得告诉她一些 关于她母亲的事情
No.
If you need to tell her something about her mother,
你就告诉她 她的母亲很爱她
you tell her that her mother loved her.
她做的一切 我做的一切 都是为了她
That everything she did-- everything we did-- was for her.
这也许是我唯一可以确定的
Well, that may be all I know for certain.
沃特斯?
Waters?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking abou...
有人对你们展开行动?
Someone's making a move against you?
雷 告诉我你在哪 我们可以过去…
Ray, tell me where you are so we can come and...
把定位发给我
Drop a pin.
雷 把定位…
Ray, drop a...
怎么回事 -该死
Oh, fuck. - What's happening?
他说他觉得他们被包围了
He says he thinks they're surrounded.
包围?被谁 -我只知道这么多
Surrounded? By who? - I don't know
any more than that.
哈姆扎德知道 我女儿也是交易的一部分吗
Does Hamzad know that my daughter's
- part of this transaction? - What?
什么
哈姆扎德知道 我女儿也是交易的一部分吗
Does Hamzad know that my daughter is part - It's possible.
有可能 我不知道 为什么这么问
of this transaction? - I don't know. Why?
是哈姆扎德
It's Hamzad.
他想亲自抓住她
He's gonna try to grab her himself.
我是哈珀 哈姆扎德食言了 交易取消
It's Harper. Hamzad's reneged,
the deal's off. Follow me.
跟我走
你的工作完成了吗 -我在努力
Is your work finished?
I'm trying.
你已经走了这么远
You have come so far.
为了找到你
To find you.
To save you.
为了拯救你
别说了 你这样说话
Stop that.
Talking that way.
好像你父亲
You're your father.
这不是他 是我
It isn't him.
It's me.
你怎么就不明白呢
Why can't you see that?
You don't belong here, Freckles.
你不属于这里 雀斑妹 你从来都不属于这里
You never did.
别这么叫我
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表