剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
为什么会突然跑到山谷的深处
开展他们从未实施过的恐怖行动
而且最好让山谷里的每个人都知道
如果有人盯上了你老婆
他们一定会付出代价
流落到这里和死去几乎没有任何区别
The difference between here and gone is...
hardly any difference at all.
名字 詹姆斯 姓氏 麦格罗
死亡时间 16点02分
几厘米厚的防弹衣 肋骨骨折 至少心脏没有中弹
Few inches of Kevlar,
broken rib,
instead of a bullet in the heart.
有时候我在想
You know, sometimes, I wonder f
我们是不是顺风顺水太久了
we've been too good at this for too long.
也许你忘记了 只要稍有不慎 就会落得怎样的下场
Maybe you might've forgotten how it could all end
if we're not careful.
你以为我不清楚自己可能会死 -我没那么说
You think I'm unaware of my mortality?
I didn't say that.
那就是我不小心
I'm not careful, then?
我不是担心你不小心
You're not the one I'm worried about not being careful.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我是说 摩根·伯特 把你的号♥码交给那个人时
I'm saying either Morgan Bote knew
he was sending us into a fucked-up situation
也许知道这情况有多难搞
when he gave the guy your phone number...
也许不知道
...or he didn't know.
我不知道哪样更糟糕
I'm not sure which one is worse.
我们需要知道答案
We need to know.
喂 -我打电♥话♥是想要结束我们的对话
Hello? - I'm calling to conclude our conversation.
好
Yeah.
碰到这种情况时 通常要怎么做
So, what's customary in a situation like this,
就是工作…没完成的情况
where the work was... unfinished?
百分之二十
Twenty percent.
没问题 我会处理
That's fine. I'll see to it.
我们的对话到此结束 是吗
But this concludes our conversation, yes?
我想谈谈工作为何没有完成
I'd like to speak about why the work was unfinished.
好的
All right.
接到工作时 我会做好万全的准备
When I do a job, I plan for everything.
除非碰到未被告知的情况
But I can't plan for what I'm not told.
你觉得我对你有所隐瞒
You think I withheld something from you?
目标当时正要出门
The target was on his way out the door.
“”正要出门”是什么意思
What do you mean, on his way out...
打包好了 准备出发 非常警觉
Packed. Ready to depart. Alert.
他知道我要来吗
Did he know I was coming?
不 他不可能知道
No, he-he couldn't have.
他知道警♥察♥很快就会赶到现场吗
Did he know the police were coming soon behind me?
要么他是世界上最幸运的人
Because either he's the luckiest man in the world,
要么就是你那边有人给他通风报信 提前警告了他
or someone on your end tipped him off
that something was coming.
我觉得你的小组里有内鬼
I think you have a mole in your operation.
我需要知道你为什么不知情
I need to understand how you didn't know.
你知道内鬼可能是谁吗
Do you have any idea who your mole might be?
备忘录 日期 9月10日 主题 哈罗德·哈珀
Memorandum.
Date, September the 10th.
Subject, Harold Harper.
上面还留着空 因为这只是一份模板
There are brackets here,
as this is just a template.
我们会把它发给国会山的几位官员
It'll be distributed to several people on Capitol Hill
以及至少四个机构
and across at least four agencies.
我们了解到执法部门
We are aware that law enforcement has failed
未能逮捕名为丹·切斯的目标
to apprehend the subject known as Dan Chase.
我们注意到
切斯先生的逃脱受到了联邦调查局
It has come to our attention that Mr. Chase's escape
反间谍部副局长哈罗德·哈珀的 协助与煽动
was aided and abetted by
the FBI assistant director for counter-intelligence,
Harold Harper.
通过至少一次电♥话♥交流
Through at least one phone interaction,
以及进一步的破坏与干扰
as well as further subversion f
and interference with
执法部门的行动
law enforcement's efforts.
在我得到授权将它寄出后 沃特斯先生联♥系♥了我的办公室
I was authorized to send this
before Mr. Waters contacted my office to say that
说你可能想告诉我一些有价值的信息
you may have something to say worth hearing.
既然如此
If that is the case,
我觉得你最好说出来
I think you should say it.
我可以帮你的委托人 找到他正在寻找的答案
I can get your client the answers
he's looking for.
事实上 也许只有我能做到这一点
In fact, I may be the only one who can.
答案
Answers?
你认为我的委托人 在寻找什么样的答案
What kind of answers do you imagine
my client is looking for?
这就是你必须帮我的原因
That's where you're gonna have to help me.
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
切斯与你的委托人是旧相识…
Chase had a relationship
with your client
还有你委托人的第一任妻子
and with your client's first wife.
我是见证人 我在远处观察着事情的发展
I was there. I observed it
from afar, but in real time.
我对这件事的了解超过任何人
So, I know as much about this as anyone does.
如果我知道他在找什么 我很可能帮他找到
If I knew what he was looking for,
I could very likely help him find it.
哈珀先生
Mr. Harper, for ten years,
十年来 我作为哈姆扎德先生的代理人
I have represented Mr. Hamzad's interests in the U.K.,
在英国 美国和整个美洲活动
the U.S., across all of the Americas.
我深入参与了他的各项事务 以及家族投资
I am intimately involved
in his interests,
in his family's investments.
我有权接触他最私密的信息
I'm afforded access to his most sensitive information.
如果他参与了
And the idea that he's involved in
某种收集信息的行动
some kind of information gathering exercise,
他在寻找某种答案 而我却不知道问题是什么
that there are answers he seeks, for which...
I don't even know the questions,
这可能性不大
is not very likely.
哈姆扎德先生的担忧 将会在今日下班前
Mr. Hamzad's concerns
will be communicated to the necessary parties...
传达给相关人员
...by the close of business.
日安
Good day.
她叫贝鲁尔·达德法尔
Her name was Belour Daadfar.
什么 -哈姆扎德的妻子
Excuse me?
Hamzad's wife.
这是她结婚前的名字
That was her name before they were married.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
他是在喀布尔遇见她的
He met her in Kabul, in the city.
她身边的人并不太喜欢她
She wasn't much liked amongst his inner circle,
但他对她的爱如此之深
But his love for her was so great,
对她的思想如此尊重
his respect for her mind
以至于在反抗苏联的战斗中
so deep
that he considered her his most trusted advisor
他将她视为最值得信赖的顾问
during the campaign against the Soviets,
直到她背叛他 离开他
until she betrayed him
跟那个如今叫做“丹·切斯”的男人 远走高飞
and left him for the man that we're calling Dan Chase,
但在当时 他的名字是约翰尼·科勒
but who, back then,
went by the name of Johnny Kohler.
这些他都没对你说过吧
He hasn't told you any of this, has he?
你只知道他允许你知道的事
You know what he's allowed you to know.
但也许我知道得更多
But maybe I know some things that go beyond that.
我知道一切崩塌之前发生的事
I know the things that happened before it all went wrong.
我洞察内♥幕♥
I have insight.
联♥系♥他
Call him.
告诉他不要浪费这些
Tell him not to waste it.
两个小时后 他那边就是早上了
In a couple of hours, it'll be his morning.
在楼下的酒吧等我 我会去找你
Wait in the bar downstairs. I'll find you.
我父亲早就帮我弟弟订好了亲
然后我弟弟带着满腔好奇心 跑去上了大学
他回家时兴高采烈 把贝鲁尔介绍给我们
父亲的计划就此作罢
我已经不再惊讶于她对他的影响
至少那时候 能被她影响的只有他一个人
现在不一样了
什么意思
她说我们必须小心俄♥国♥人
而你 你跟我们一起战斗了那么久
居然会同意她的观点
是吗
你提议用不见血的绑♥架♥ 回应他们的恶行
我好像没说过今晚的行动是不见血的
我听说了他们做的事
我不觉得今晚会是一个不见血的夜晚
苏联
嘿
有火吗
有火吗
没有吗
玛莎·迪克森
什么
What?
什么
What?
你要我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
Oh.
该死
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表