剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
- just so you're aware. - I understand.
What kind of case?
1987年7月 一名探员在托尔坎镇附近失联
In July 1987,
a man under you went MIA near Torkham.
你知道我说的那个人吗 -知道
You know the man I'm referring to? - Yes.
我的任务是确认目标是否仍在逃
Well, my assignment was to ascertain
whether the subject was still in the wild,
确认后找到他 并将他带回
and if so, to locate and retrieve him.
大约两周前… -带回
Now, about two weeks ago... - Retrieve?
是的 先生 两周前… -为什么
Yes, sir. Now, two weeks ago.. - What for?
对不起 您说什么 -为什么
Sorry. Excuse me? - What for?
那起事件的调查已经结束 档案已经封存了30多年
That file has been resolved.
It's been sealed for three decades.
为什么又要提起它
Why is it coming up again now?
长官 这个问题超出了我的职责范围
Sir, that's outside the scope of my responsibilities.
我的行动出了差错 时间紧迫
I've got an operation gone sideways here
我可以继续吗
and time is of the essence. May I continue?
可以
Yes.
我们派出探员 与目标进行接触
Now, an operator was sent to engage the subject.
探员遇害 目标逃脱
That operator was dumped, the subject is at large.
我们仍有替补探员 但考虑到您曾与目标有过接触
We do have redundancies in place but,
局里认为您的意见极具参考价值
given your history with the subject,
DCS felt your insight might prove valuable.
长官 高层指示我与您联络
Sir, I'm instructed to relay to you
部长亲自要求您协助调查
your help was personally requested by the secretary...
我明白 我会在一小时内飞去你那边
Yeah, I get it. I'll be in the air in an hour,
on my way to you.
谢谢您 长官 我会…
Thank you, sir. I'll...
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
不好
No.
仅限服务型动物
Service animals only.
抱歉
Sorry?
它们不能进来 只有服务型动物可以
They're not allowed to be in here.
Only service animals.
给我的脚取暖不算服务吗
Heh. Wa-Warming my feet's not a service?
黑咖啡 再来点黑麦吐司
Coffee, black, and some rye toast.
白面包还是小麦面包
White or wheat?
小麦的 谢谢
Wheat, please.
迪克逊先生 你好吗 -很好 谢谢 斯图尔特
Mr. Dixon, how are you?
Oh, great, thanks, Stuart.
听着 我想请你帮我做件事
Listen, there's something I'd like you to do for me.
我过今天要去那边
Uh, I'm gonna be coming out in a few days,
你能不能帮我收拾一下屋子
and I was wondering
if you can make sure the house is ready.
换好床单 买♥♥好食物 不要乳制品 买♥♥杏仁奶和咖啡
Um, new sheets, uh, groceries.
No dairy, almond milk, coffee, you know.
那边应该有份清单 -太好了
There ought to be a list there somewhere.
迪克逊夫人会一起前来吗
Wonderful. And will Mrs. Dixon be coming with you?
不 她不去
No.
No, no, she won't.
有问题就给我发邮件 -明白
Uh, email me if you have any questions.
Understood.
终于能见到您本人了 我非常期待
Looking forward to finally putting a face to the name.
我也是
Uh, me, too.
再见
So long.
卡车休息站
服务员来过 -对 我把她打发走了
Waitress come yet? - Yes, I sent her away.
选项太多了
There are too many options.
Uh...
听着 我想跟你谈一件事
Listen, there's something I need to talk to you about.
我永远习惯不了
I'll never get used to this.
这里的人 还有你们的菜单
You people and your menus.
光是煎饼就有整整三页
There are three pages of just pancakes.
什么事
What?
What is it?
Uh...
通常 当今天这种感觉出现时…
Ordinarily,
when I get the feeling I've been having all day--
like...
麻烦正在接近
trouble is starting to get close--
我会告诉你 我们又该搬家了
I'd tell you it's time for us to move again.
在麻烦追上我们之前先走一步
Get ahead of things before things catch up to us.
但是…
But, um...
Um...
如果我们不继续逃跑呢
What if we don't keep running?
如果我们找个地方定下来 建造一些东西呢
What if we find a place to stand still
and we build something there?
建造 建造什么
Build what kind of something? - Uh...
一个家庭
A home.
生活
Life. A reality.
现实
会有好事发生的地方
A place where good things happen.
在这个国家可以用钱买♥♥到
Those things are for sale in this country.
如果有制♥造♥它们的机器 你就可以生产它们
They can be manufactured, if you know
我可以… -我们不能停下脚步
how to work the machinery.
- I can do that. - We can't stop moving.
我们不能停下脚步 他们会找到我们
We can't stop moving, they will find us.
如果之前的我们停下脚步 确实会被找到
If the people we were stop moving, they'd be found.
但我们即将变成其他人
But the people we're about to become...
没人会去找的那种人
No one's looking for those people
因为那些人没有做错任何事
because those people haven't done anything wrong.
他们是诚实的美国人
They are honest Americans
想要勤勤恳恳地工作 收获幸福 建造…
looking to work hard.
Be happy.
Be a...
建造一个家庭
Be a family.
这是个令人安心的故事
It's a comforting story.
这个国家充满了令人安心的故事
This place is filled with comforting stories.
让我们很难看清♥真♥♥相♥
It makes it so hard to see the truth.
我们离开山区的那一刻
The moment we left the mountains,
我们俩都清楚 这件事只能有一种结局
I think we both knew
there was only one way this could all end.
我不希望我们欺骗自己
I do not like the idea that
we're lying to ourselves about it,
或者欺骗对方
or to each other.
让我感到些许安慰的是 我知道当一切结束时
I have drawn some comfort in knowing that
at least, when the end comes...
我们会清楚自己做了正确的选择 我们会一起面对结局
...we will know we did the right thing.
也许这就可以了 也许这就足够了
And we will be together, and maybe that's okay,
maybe that's enough.
去他的
Fuck that.
我当时那么做
I did what I did.
现在也愿意那么做 只为让我们在一起
And I'd do it again, because it led to us.
我不在乎你的名字或我的名字
I don't care what your name is, or mine.
我只想和你一起变老
All I care about is growing old with you.
和我重新开始人生吧
Come be someone new with me,
我向上帝发誓
and...
我不会让任何人或者任何事伤害你
and I swear to God, I will make sure
that no one or nothing will ever harm you
只要我还活着
as long as I live.
好
Yes.
Hmm.
我们即将成为的那两个人 要叫什么名字
Wh-What, uh, what are we gonna call
these new people we're about to be?
你好 我是哈罗德·哈珀
Hello, this Harold Harper.
听着 有两件事我们得先说清楚
Listen, there are a couple of things
第一 这次行动不是我负责的
that we need to get clear.
First, I am not running this op
我仅仅是受邀提供建议
I was asked in strictly to consult.
这里没人知道我正在和你通话
No one here knows that I'm speaking with you right now
我这么做 很可能已经触犯了好几条法律
There's a good chance I am violating
several laws by doing so,
这样应该能让你更信任我吧
which should earn me a little latitude. Does it?
不能
No.
好吧 那就说第二件事
All right.
The second thing, then,
我需要你立刻回到车上
is that I need you to go to your car.
我要向你解释一下 我是如何给一部
Right now.
I need to explain to you how I just called you
你觉得不会被追踪的手♥机♥打电♥话♥的
on a phone that you believed was clean and untraceable.
到了车边 看看车的底盘
You haven't paid yet. - When you get to the car, take a look underneath.
右后轮的轮舱
Passenger side, rear wheel well.
很显然 我们可以 把信♥号♥♥发射器的位置
Apparently, we can match the transponder's location
与随着它移♥动♥的手♥机♥进行匹配
to the location of the phone moving with it,
通过逆向追踪找到你的号♥码
and then reverse engineer the number.
我也很吃惊
That one surprised me.
没想到还能这么做
I didn't know that was a thing we could do.
我告诉你这些 一方面是想提醒你
I tell you this partly to remind you
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表