剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
跟谁谈判
Bargain with who?
我以为是山谷里的乡巴佬 从帕夫洛维奇手中夺走
I thought it was taken from Pavlovich by some, you know, yahoos in the valley.
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
现在是谁控制矿床
Who controls the deposit now?
我
Me.
还有家族剩下的人
And what remains of the family.
我被要求代表他们发言
I've been asked to speak for them.
我被要求帮忙决定该怎么做
I've been asked to help decide what to do.
玛莉安利用哈洛德来逼迫我
Marion is using Harold to fuck with me.
我不想被胁迫 现在这件事不行
And I don't wanna be fucked with. Not now and not about this.
所以我要把他救回来
So I'm going to get him back,
我需要你帮我
and I need you in order to do it.
好的
Yeah. Yes.
你会帮我得到我要的 -对
You're gonna get me what I need? - Yes.
不管我要求什么
No matter what I ask?
对 当然
Yes, of course.
我需要联络路巴洛
I need access to Lou Barlow.
我需要你帮我深入玛莉安的防护
I need you to help me get inside Marion's armor.
路巴洛有人脉可以办到
Lou Barlow had the connections to do that.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way to do it.
哈洛德命在旦夕
Harold's life is hanging in the balance.
我知道你可能不想再重拾那段过往
I know that you may not wanna open that door again,
但我需要你这么做
but I need you to.
路巴洛是谁
Who is Lou Barlow?
爸 拜托
Dad, please.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
我当然会帮你
Well, of course I'm gonna help you.
有更好的方法
There are better ways to do this.
我会告诉你 艾蜜莉 我保证
I can show you, Em. I promise.
路巴洛是谁
Who is Lou Barlow?
以前的我
I was.
你做了什么
And what did you do?
你说过你以前做的事 你说过一些最可怕的暴行
You-You told me about what you used to do. You told me about the ugliest violence.
不然还会是什么 -对
What else could this be? -Yeah.
没错 我说过我以前做过的事
No, I told you some of the things I used to do.
一些事
Some things.
但有些事比暴♥力♥更可怕
But there are things that are uglier than violence.
小艾 我们会把他救回来的
Em, we're gonna get him back.
我会不惜一切代价
I will stop at nothing to do it.
我会找到办法的
I will find a way.
我已经有办法了 爸
I've already found a way, Dad.
对付玛莉安有更好的办法 -就是这个办法
There are better ways to get to Marion. -This is the way to do it.
艾蜜莉… -这就是最好的办法
Emily-- - This is the best way to do it.
在你出生前 我就认识玛莉安了
I've known Marion since before you were born.
你得信任我 -我要用这个办法
You're gonna have to trust me. -This is the way that I want to do it.
哈洛德哈波为了你和我而牺牲自己
Harold Harper sacrificed himself for you and for me.
我只要求你做你教我的事情
All I'm asking of you is to do what you taught me to do.
做我们欠他的事
To do what we owe him.
救他的命
To save his life.
你想跟我争论这会不会让人不舒服
And you wanna debate about whether or not it might be too unpleasant to try?
不 我们没有要争论
No… …we're not debating.
没错 我们没有要争论
No, we aren't.
我唯一不懂的是…
The only thing I can't figure out…
你不愿意是因为你不想做该做的事
are you saying no because you don't wanna do what it would take
还是因为你不想让她看到你这么做
or because you don't want her to see you do it?
那些人是谁
Who is that?
他们是来接我们的 佐伊 要载我们去搭我安排好的飞机
They're here to get us, Zoe, and take us to a plane that I have waiting.
接我们
Get us?
艾蜜莉 那些人是谁
Who is that, Emily?
我控制着一个无可取代的东西
I'm in control of an irreplaceable thing.
地球上没有一个政♥府♥不需要它
There isn't a government on Earth that doesn't need it.
他们全都害怕敌人得到它
That isn't terrified of their enemies getting it.
所以当我请求联邦调查局 窃听佐伊儿子的电♥话♥
So, when I ask for a little help from the FBI tapping Zoe's son's phone,
或是在这里找到你们
or finding you here,
或是将你送出国…
or transporting you out of the country…
帕瓦娜哈姆札想要什么都能得到
Parwana Hamzad gets whatever she wants.
没错
Yeah,
我会得到
she does.
(谨此纪念肯尼斯米歇尔)
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表