剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Don't call me that.
你想让我叫你什么
What would you like me to call you?
Open your eyes. Angela! Hey.
安吉拉 嘿 睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
别急 我要你慢慢坐起来
Take a second. I want you to sit up slowly.
没问题 来吧
You got it, come on.
- Hey, hey, hey, hey!
没事的 和你没关系
It's okay. It's okay. This isn't about you.
没人想看到你受伤 好吗
No one wants to see you get hurt, all right?
看着我 来吧 坐起来
Look at me. Come on, sit up.
来吧 我在这里
Come on. I'm here.
我会确保你安全回家 好吗
I'm gonna make sure you get home okay.
All right? You trust me?
你相信我吗
好 听着
All right, look.
拿着这个
Take this. Sip it slowly.
抿几口 深呼吸
Just breathe. Okay?
好
你确定这是个好主意吗 -确定
Hey. We're sure this is a good idea, yeah?
对面有狙击手 如果我们打开车♥库♥门
We open that garage door, the sniper across the way
他会瞄准开车的人
is gonna shoot whichever one of us is driving that van.
None of us wants to be in an exposed van with a dead driver.
我们都不想坐在暴露的面包车里 看着司机被打死
我们都没看到狙击手 对吧
The sniper none of us have actually seen, right?
他就在那里
He's there. - How do you know?
你怎么知道 -因为我…
Because that's what I would do. - That's what you would do, no, I get it, I get it.
你就会那么做 我知道 我明白
等我搞定高处的狙击手 我会发信♥号♥♥ 你们马上出来
Once I get the overwatch shooter down,
I'll signal, you just run.
然后照计划在大路上会合
We'll meet up on the main road, as discussed.
可以出发 -收到
You're clear. - Copy that.
确认 我们可以开门并出发
Confirming, we are clear to open the door and depart.
我们另一边见
I'll see you on the other side.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你做了什么 为什么这么做
What did you do and why did you do it?
没人会拒绝法拉兹·哈姆扎德的要求
Look, Faraz Hamzad can have whatever he wants.
而这次 他要的是你
In this case, what he wants is you.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
快点
Come on!
倒车
Whoa, back up, back up, back up!
哈姆扎德从没问起你身边的人
Hamzad never asked about anyone close to you.
从没暗示过 除了你之外 他还有其他目标
Never gave any indication that
he wanted anything other than you.
美国政♥府♥满足了他的所有要求
Uh, he got everything he wanted from the U.S. government,
现在他却冒着搞砸一切的危险 出尔反尔
and now he risks
- blowing it all up at the last minute? - You've-you've
如果你们会满足他的所有要求
been giving him everything he wants, why would he think
他为什么不敢掳走我的孩子呢
grabbing my kid is gonna bother anyone?
因为她不仅仅是你的孩子
Because she's not just your kid.
安吉拉·亚当斯是一名联邦执法人员
Angela Adams is a federal law enforcement officer.
这么做是有后果的
There are consequences for this.
该死
Goddamn it. Some-Something just doesn't make sense here.
这事情说不通
还缺了点什么 而我觉得你知道答案
Something's missing, and I think you know
what it is, and I can't for the life of me figure out
我绞尽脑汁也想不明白 你为什么要增加保护她的难度
why you're making it harder for me to protect her.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我怎么会做任何 危害到她的安全的事
Why would I do anything to make her less safe?
我不知道 但你就是做了
I don't know, but you are.
你一直都在做
It's what you've been doing all this time.
我给过你机会 让你安全脱身
I gave you the chance to walk away from this
让她完全置身事外
and leave her out of it entirely, and you didn't do it.
但你没那么做
我告诉过你
I told you-- I told you--
我让你一定不要留哈姆扎德的活口 否则后患无穷
not to leave Hamzad alive, that it would
come back and haunt you, and you did it anyway.
但你还是那么做了
仿佛你希望事态变得越危险越好
It's like you're trying to make this as dangerous as possible.
别给我做侧写 哈罗德
Don't profile me, Harold. - Then don't be so fucking easy to profile!
谁叫你这么容易看穿
她不是你的孩子
She's not your kid!
你喜爱她 照顾她 我感谢你
You're fond of her, you took care of her-- thank you--
但我是她的父亲 我要决定我们如何处理这事
but I'm her father, I'm gonna decide how we handle this.
她不是我的孩子吗
She's not my kid? All those years
这么多年来 你们回避了所有难以启齿的对话
you two were avoiding uncomfortable conversations,
当她需要和人谈论那些话题时 是我陪在她身边
I was the one who was there for her
when there were uncomfortable conversations
that needed to be had. I've cried with her
我陪她一起哭 一起痛苦 一起斗争 一起失眠
and struggled with her and-and fought with her
- and lost sleep, and just... - Harold.
哈罗德 -只是…什么
What?
哈珀副局长
Assistant Director Harper.
什么事
What?
请靠边停车
Please pull over.
为什么
Why?
我的上级命令我掉头去机场
My superiors have ordered me to turn back for the airfield.
掉头?什么意思
Turn ba... What do you mean, turn back?
告诉你的上级 这关乎到一名联邦调查局探员的生命
Tell your superiors an FBI agent's life is at stake.
我说过了 但他们重申了命令 说得非常明确
I told them. But the order
was restated and it was clear.
如果你不服从命令 我必须强迫你服从
If you will not comply, I am to force compliance.
如果你企图抵抗 我必须逮捕你
If you resist, I am to arrest you.
这恐怕不是我能决定的
I fear there are conversations happening far above me.
对不起 我尽力了
I'm sorry. I tried.
去他妈的
Oh, fuck that.
- They made me take this
我不愿意给你戴上手铐时 他们给了我这个
when I wouldn't let them handcuff you.
算是自作自受吧
Joke's on them, I guess.
你愿意做到什么地步
How far are you prepared to go here?
你说什么 -你听到了
Excuse me? - You heard me.
我需要知道
I need to know.
我雇了杀手来杀你
I hired an assassin to kill you,
我自愿被阿富汗军阀绑♥架♥
I consented to get myself kidnapped by an Afghan warlord,
我偷了摩洛哥秘密警♥察♥的车
I'm stealing a car from the Moroccan secret police--
你到底害怕我不愿意做什么
what exactly are you afraid that I won't do now?
那些都不重要 现在情况不一样了
None-none of that matters, this is different now.
不一样了 好吧
Oh, it's different, all right.
她有生命危险 她也是我的孩子
Her life's at stake.
She's my kid too.
我不管你喜不喜欢
Like it. Don't. I don't care.
你不是唯一一个为她担惊受怕的人
But you're not the only one
who's scared to death for her right now.
她也是我的孩子
She's my kid too.
哈珀副局长 你让我别无选择
Assistant Director Harper.
You've left me no choice.
真应该让我开车的
I should really be the one doing the driving.
不错 -去你的
Not bad. - Fuck you.
你没事吧 -没事
You okay?
Yeah.
无论结果如何 我们已经被绑在一条船上了
Wherever this leads,
we're in this together now.
告诉我你知道这一点
Tell me you know that.
别减速 继续开
Don't slow down.
Just keep driving.
我们有两张 摩洛哥蔚蓝航♥空♥31次航♥班♥的机票
We had two tickets
on Azur Maroc flight 31.
你留给我们的那两张机票
The two tickets that you left for us.
The two
我问你要的两张机票
that I asked you for.
艾比和我为了是否问你要第三张机票 争论了许久
Abbey and I, we debated whether we should ask you for a third.
那是一趟长途飞行 但是…
It was such a long flight. But...
我们觉得不能让你知道 那样太危险
...we decided it was too dangerous for you to know.
不能让任何人知道
No one could ever know.
哈姆扎德想要试探你
Hamzad, he was trying to find out if you knew
看你是否知道 你给三名乘客买♥♥了两张机票
that you bought two tickets for three passengers.
是否知道艾比和我 还带了另一个人上飞机
If you knew that Abbey and I had somebody else
with us on that flight.
还有另一个人?
Someone was with you?
那个人是谁
Who else was with you?
我们从没告诉你那晚发生的事
I never told you what happened that night.
我恐怕也不知道如何开口
I'm not sure I would have known how.
结束这一切太容易了
Been so easy to end it all.
我可以轻松地杀死他 像你说的那样
It would have been so easy just to kill him
like I told you I would.
那样简单多了
So much simpler that way.
但在那一刻 我下不了手
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表