剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
《老手》
她在哪
Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
不
Oh, no.
不
No!
不
Oh, no!
不 -没事的
No. - It's all right.
我们得找到她 -不 不要
W-We need to find her.
No, we don't.
你是谁 -我是被你放进来的人
Who-who are you?
I'm the one you let in.
我是对你敞开胸怀的人
I'm the one who let you in.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我见过你
I see you.
我们都知道 你没有
I think we both know that isn't true.
女士们先生们 尽管安全带指示灯…
你还好吗
You okay?
Yes.
把你的名字写上去
Write your name on there.
为什么 -写吧
Why? - Go on.
哪个名字 -你真正的名字
Which one?
Your real one.
每次开始新任务时我都会这么做
This is something I used to do early on
帮助自己理清思绪
to help me get my head straight before I stepped into a new op.
好的 现在把它放进去
Yeah, all right. Now, put it in there.
来吧 放进水里
Yeah, go on, in the water.
好
你瞧 你的名字还在那里面
Yeah.
Now, see, your name...
is still in there somewhere.
但它会暂时离开你一段时间 你最好也放下它
But it's got to let go of you for a while,
and you got to let go of it.
当你出门时
Huh?
When you walk out the door,
它会留在家里 等时机成熟了
it stays behind, you know?
你再想办法把它复原
And you figure out a way
to put it back together again when it's time.
虽然我没资格对你的工作指手画脚
Far be it from me to tell you how to do your job,
但是这个比喻好像不大恰当
but that seems like a problematic metaphor.
这个过程是不可逆转的
Oh?
This isn't reversible.
不管怎么样 它都回不到原来的样子
In any way.
Whate-Whatever this is, it can't go back to what it was.
我懂了
Oh...
I see.
这就是做你们这行需要付出的代价
That's the price you pay for your line of work.
这是你每天早上起床时 必须付出的代价
Um, that's the price you pay for waking up in the morning.
Merci, monsieur.
这世间的一切 随时都在不受控制地坠落
Everything's in free fall, all the time.
我们应付不来
We're not wired to cope with that,
所以我们达成共识 假装它并未发生
so we've all agreed to pretend that it isn't happening.
But it is.
你呢
What about you?
现在的你和当初有多少不同
How different are you now than you were then?
你是说 现在你的生命掌握在我手中
Oh. You mean, now that, uh, your life is in my hands,
你想知道我能否应付 我们即将找到的东西
you're curious whether I'm up to whatever
we're gonna find out there?
Ah.
我们很快就会知道了
I guess we're about to find out.
我从未怀疑过你的工作能力
I-I've never second-guessed
我现在也不会怀疑 但情况真的太糟糕了 哈罗德
about your work,
and I'm not gonna start now.
But this is bad, Harold.
你听说了什么
你教唆并协助一名在逃间谍逃亡
What are you hearing?
That you aided and abetted
the escape of a fugitive spy.
为了防止他落网 你甚至派出杀手
And that you may have then tried to have that spy murdered
试图谋杀他
to prevent his capture.
比这轻得多的事 就足够毁掉一个人了
I mean, we've-we've seen people ruined for less.
也有人挺过了比这更严重的事
Well, we've seen people weather worse.
他们并不是毫发无损 他们变成了我们无法辨认的模样
Not whole.
Not in any form that we recognized after.
今天早上 一个律师打来电♥话♥
A-A lawyer called this morning,
在他告诉我他能如何帮助我们时
and as he was telling me how he could help us,
我意识到为了帮你辩护
I realized that this person would be happy to take
这个人乐意花光我们手里的每一分钱
every cent that we have to defend you.
我们见过这种事 这很寻常
We've definitely seen that.
I mean, that happens all the time.
我必须看着亨利 才能让自己保持理智
And I looked at Henry.
And it was all I could do not to lose it.
你对他说了什么 -我不知道该说什么
What'd you say to him?
我把手♥机♥交出去了 -交出去?
Oh, I didn't know what to say.
I... I handed the phone off.
You handed...
你妹妹在吗
Is your sister there?
不在 等一下 他想跟你说话 -谁
No.
Hold on, he wants to talk to you.
Who?
哈罗德 我一听到消息就赶过来了
Harold, I came as soon as I heard.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
谢丽尔说 你和安吉拉在飞机上起了争执
Cheryl mentioned it was a rough flight
between you and Angela.
我妻子和你在一起吗
Is my wife in the room with you?
不 她正要去哄亨利睡觉 -很好
No, she's just gone to put Henry to bed.
你♥他♥妈♥的觉得这是怎么回事 -我明白了
Good.
What the fuck do you think happened?
你在我办公室安插了内奸
I see.
You planted a mole in my office.
你让我成了罄竹难书的共犯
You made me an accessory
to I don't know how many crimes.
我给了你一个女儿
I gave you a daughter.
那是结果 我想知道你的意图
That was the result. I want to know the intent.
结果已经产生 何必去在意意图呢
What difference does the intent make with that result?
我在意
It makes some difference to me.
因为他提出了请求
Because he asked.
不论他做了什么 我依然爱他
Despite all he'd done, I s... I still loved him.
他请求我帮助他 保护他唯一的孩子
And he asked me
to help him protect his only child,
所以我照他说的做了 我也会为你做同样的事
so I did as he asked.
The same as I would have done for you.
现在 我就要为你做同样的事
The same as I can do for you...
你现在要帮我了?
now.
You're gonna help me now?
请我帮忙 哈罗德 我会解决问题的 -怎么解决
Ask me to fix this, Harold,
and I will.
How?
我一直觉得自己很像
I have always felt some connection to those surgeons
南北战争时期的战地医生
on the battlefields of the Civil War.
穿梭于巨大的痛苦之中 手上只有用来锯骨头的锯子
In the middle of all that suffering,
armed only with a saw for the bone
和用来止痛的药物
and dope for the pain,
背负着难以完成的任务
and asked
to do the unthinkable--
切断部分 拯救整体
sever the parts to save the whole.
我一直觉得我的工作也是如此
I've always felt that is my profession too.
无视鲜血和哀嚎
To ignore the blood and the wailing
努力寻求最好的结果
and decide what allows for
the greatest possible good.
这是我教你的
It's what I taught you to do,
你应该已经知道我想说什么了
so I imagine you can see where this is going.
如果安吉拉·亚当斯从此销声匿迹
If Angela Adams is never heard from again,
一切罪责都可以推给他 你可以落得一身清白
this can all be laid at her feet.
And you can be free of it.
不
No.
那个身份也许因爱而诞生
That identity may have been born out of love,
但它已经变得危险 威胁着与它有瓜葛的人
but it has become malignant.
A danger to the things it's connected to.
如果那个女孩摆脱那个名字 连她自己也可能得到拯救
Even the girl herself might be saved,
if she can separate from the name.
在荒野中 她也许可以想办法恢复元气
Out in the wild, maybe she can find a way to recover.
谢丽尔就要回来了 告诉我你在哪
I hear Cheryl returning.
Tell me where you are.
请我帮忙
Ask me for my help...
我会帮你的
...and you will get it.
家里一切都好吗 -对
Is everything all right at home?
等我回去 就会更好了
Yeah.
It'll be a lot better when I get back there.
一定的
Yes, it will.
手镯 金手镯 只要30块
手镯 金项链
金手镯 请买♥♥一个吧
谢谢
金手镯…
我觉得你可能是对的
I think you may be right.
我一直都是对的 你得说得具体一点
I'm always right.
You're gonna have to be more specific.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表