剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
《老手》
对我来说 现在最简单的事情 就是向你道歉
The easiest thing for me to do now
would be to apologize.
你必须理解我为什么不能那么做
Uh...
It's important for you to understand
why I can't do that.
刚才在你家的那个人是个专业杀手
That guy in your house--
he was a professional.
他的雇主显然想要置我于死地
Whoever hired him was serious
about putting an end to me, and...
根据我的经验
And in my experience, that means
我身边的人也会被一起除掉
putting an end to anyone close to me.
也就是你
That's... that's you.
保证你的生命安全
Keeping you alive and safe--
成了我的首要任务 佐伊
that became the priority, Zoe.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我觉得如果你想对我大吼大叫之类的
I figured if you wanted to yell at me
在这里叫比较安全
or scream or whatever, this would be a safe place to do it.
好 我们还要赶很长的路
Okay.
We got a long drive ahead of us.
等你准备开口的时候 我们再聊
When you're ready to talk, we can talk.
我要请你做一件事
There is...
one thing I'm gonna ask you to do.
我要你给你儿子打电♥话♥
I'd like you to call your son.
联邦调查局会去敲他的门 问他一些问题
The FBI is gonna knock on his door.
They're gonna ask him some questions.
他不会有事 但他…
He's gonna do fine, but he's...
他会担心的
you know, he's gonna be concerned.
最好现在就把事情说清楚
Now is the best time to, oh, set the record straight.
这是你最后一次用手♥机♥打电♥话♥了
This'll be the last time
you make a call on your phone,
他们会追踪我们
to keep from tracking us, but at least,
至少他会知道是你打来的
you know, he'll know it's you calling.
跟他说实话就好
When... You know, just tell him the truth.
说你没有受伤
That you're unhurt,
你被强行带走
and you're being held against your will,
但你很安全 很快就会再联♥系♥他
but you're safe and that you'll contact him again soon.
你只要这么说
Yeah. You use those words, that'll prevent you
就不会被当成从犯了
from being considered an accessory to anything.
我是杰森 请留言
Hey, this is Jason. Leave a message.
我是杰森 请留言
Hey, this is Jason. Leave a message.
该死
我想我们还是…
You know, I guess we'd better,
uh...
上路吧
get going.
当地警方没消息 地区分局没消息
Local PDs, negative.
Regional offices, negative.
数字小队不是我们部门的 我们无权调用 没办法
Digital teams, that's interagency,
that's across the board, negative.
执法机构已经72小时 没有发现他的蛛丝马迹了
It's been 72 hours since law enforcement
had any signal on his whereabouts.
丹·切斯消失了
Dan Chase is gone.
那个女人呢 麦克唐纳
And the woman-- McDonald?
也没有她的消息 我们联♥系♥了她儿子
No sign of her, either.
她给他打过电♥话♥ 但是没有打通
We made contact with her son.
She called him, but they didn't speak.
那也是三天前的事了
That was three days ago as wel.
我们会继续留意 但是…
We'll keep our ears open, but, um...
好
Yeah.
好 谢谢你 乔 -好
Okay. Thanks, Joe.
Yeah.
是叫杰登还是凯登来着 -布雷登
Jaden? Or Caden, maybe?
他爸爸是负责非洲事务的助理国务卿
Brayden.
His father is the assistant secretary
of state for African affairs,
不过这个不重要
but that's...
neither here nor there.
发生了什么事 很严重吗
What happened? Was it bad?
布雷登似乎对亨利在课堂上做的演讲 有些意见
Apparently, Brayden,
uh, took issue with Henry's presentation to the class.
下课后他跑去对他说
He came up to him afterwards and said...
你不是一个值得崇拜的英雄
...that you were not a credible hero.
他说警♥察♥只是普通人
He said that the police
are just regular people.
很多警♥察♥做了坏事还能逍遥法外
That a lot of them do bad things,
and they get away with it,
亨利应该更明智地选择自己崇拜的人
and that Henry should be
more sensible
in choosing who he looks up to.
Oh. Great.
真棒
布雷登选择了谁做他的英雄
Who did Brayden choose as his hero?
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
亨利还好吗 -还好
Did Henry sound okay? - Yeah.
我觉得他没事
I think he's fine.
他从不跟我说这些
He didn't tell me any of that.
他都跟你说 -对
He just... tells you things?
Yeah. I mean, I was around
我以前经常去家里 经常带他
the house a lot. I... I babysat a lot.
我和莉莉还在一起的时候 她常说我一半是他的阿姨
When me and Lily were still together, she used to say that
I was half his aunt,
一半是他的姐姐 一半是他的心理医生
half big sister, and half therapist.
莉莉的数学不太好
Lily wasn't very good at math.
对 你经常来家里
Yeah, you were there a lot.
我应该经常陪伴他的
I should've been there a lot.
也许是这样 但这也不能全怪你
Well, that may be true,
but it's not like it's all on you.
齐普也可以再努力一些的
You know, Chip could've made more of an effort, too.
现在你回来了
And you're here now.
当你悲伤欲绝 只想找个洞钻进去时
When all you want to do is crawl in a hole,
你却用双手撑住整个世界
you're holding the world up with both hands
主动去抚养一个七岁的男孩
and signing up to raise a seven-year-old boy.
我倒想看看蜘蛛侠能不能做到这些
I'd like to see Spider-Man try and pull that off.
我和乔谈过了
So, I spoke to Joe.
我们要正式通报了
We're officially reporting it's been 72 hours
切斯已经销声匿迹了72个小时
since...
Chase's trail ran cold.
我们明天就要去见哈姆扎德的律师
We're all set to meet with
Hamzad's attorney tomorrow.
她知道我们让他跑了
She's gonna know we lost him.
这场谈话一定会很有趣
That's gonna be an interesting conversation.
你的论据很充分
You've got a good argument to make.
你可以帮他们得到他们想要的东西
You can help them get what they want.
一旦他们知道 你有多了解切斯和他的妻子
Once they understand how much you know
他们就会明白他们需要你
about Chase and his wife,
they're gonna see that they need you.
怎么了
What?
他妻子 你为什么对她这么感兴趣
The wife-- why are you so interested in her?
什么意思
我和沃特斯谈起她时 你的反应很大
What do you mean? - When I talked about this
with Waters, y...
you had a reaction.
现在你又想起她了 我是不是漏掉了什么
Now she's on your mind again.
Is there something I'm missing?
这件事开始时 有三个人参与
There were three people involved
when this whole thing started.
我们始终在关注前两个人
You know, we keep talking about the first two,
这个女人也许是隐形的重要人物
but this woman might be the invisible man in all this.
在我们弄清楚自己遗漏了什么之前
Just seems like it might be worth keeping an eye on her
似乎应该多给她一些关注
until we figure out what we're missing.
关于她 你知不知道哪些 也许可以给我们答案的信息
Is there anything you knew about her
that might be a piece of an answer here?
我不知道 我不太了解她
I don't know.
I didn't know very much about her.
我只知道她的存在
I was just aware of her.
知道她对周围的一切物体 充满了吸引力
Aware of the gravity she exerted
on objects around her.
知道她可以让男人做出什么事
What she made men do.
已经很晚了
You know, it's late.
明天会很辛苦的
It's gonna be a rough day tomorrow.
我们该睡了
We should get some sleep.
出去时可以帮我设一下闹钟吗
Do you mind setting the alarm on your way out?
没问题
Sure thing.
晚安 孩子 -晚安
Good night, kiddo. - Night.
你在哪 -科罗拉多州 明天应该就到洛杉矶了
Where are you?
Colorado.
你没事吧 -没事
Should be in L.A. tomorrow. You okay?
Yeah.
我能问你个问题吗 -说吧
Can I ask you a question?
Shoot.
我们明天要去见一个女人 妮娜·克鲁格
So, we have a meeting tomorrow with this woman,
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表