剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Nina Kruger.
她帮法拉兹·哈姆扎德工作
She represents Faraz Hamzad.
好的 为什么
Okay. Why?
副局长似乎认为这些事件会发生 都是因为…
The assistant director seems to believe
that all this is happening because...
哈姆扎德想要知道一些信息
Hamzad wants some kind of information.
他觉得你掌握了一些 他想要知道的信息
Something he thinks you know, that...
he wants to know.
等等 “我们要去见她” 什么叫我们
Wait, "we" have a meeting? Why "we"?
我要跟他一起去 -为什么
I'm going with him.
What for?
你不想知道他们聊了什么吗
Don't you want to know what's being said inside that room?
我不希望你为此冒险
Uh, not if it means you being in danger.
艾米莉 他走投无路了 他已经失败了
Emily, he is desperate and he has failed,
我不介意让他付出代价
and I'm okay for him to pay the price for it,
但我不希望他受到应得的惩罚时 你也被…
but I don't want you in the line of fire
爸爸? -连累
when whatever happens to him happens to him. - Dad.
别说了 -艾米莉
Stop. - Oh, Em...
天啊 好吧 -你还好吗
My God. Okay.
So, how are you doing? Are you holding up?
-还撑得住吗 -对 我挺好
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
佐伊呢 -她在睡觉 她没事
And Zoe? - Uh, she's sleeping. She's fin.
她大概也接受现在的情况了
I think she gets this is how it has to be for a while.
听着 关于那件事 我能再说几句话吗
Listen, can I say one more thing about the other thing?
当然
Sure.
这不是什么神秘事件 艾米莉
This isn't some kind of mystery, Em.
事实是 在他生命的某个阶段
The truth is, at one point in his life,
法拉兹·哈姆扎德以为 你妈妈是属于他的
Faraz Hamzad thought Mom belonged to him.
因为我帮助她改变了这一点 他对我怀恨在心
He's got a grudge with me for helping her
do something about that.
其他的一切都无关紧要
Everything else is a distraction.
你还在吗
You still there?
在 我还在
Yeah. Yeah, I'm still here.
那我们该怎么办
So, what do we do about this?
还有其他人对他怀恨在心
Yeah, well, there-there are people out there
who've got grudges against him as well.
等我到了洛杉矶
Once I get to L.A., I can use my company
我可以利用我的公♥司♥ 吸引一个
对他怀恨在心
to get a man's attention who has that grudge
并且希望付诸行动的人
and might be willing to do something about it.
好
Okay.
坚持住 艾米莉 我们会撑过去的
Stick with me, Emily. We'll get through this.
我知道
I know.
我得挂了 路上小心 好吗
I got to go. Drive safe, okay?
到了打给我 -好 我会的
And, uh, give me a call when you get in.
All right, I will. I love you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Dad.
我给你买♥♥了点东西
I got you some stuff.
牙刷 你知道…
Toothbrush,
comb...
我想你可能需要一些衣服
Thought you might need
some clothes.
我们最好开始吧
I just guessed on those.
我叫亨利·迪克森
I'm Henry Dixon.
亨利·迪克森是一家 叫做海盗金融的投资基金的
Henry Dixon,
he was an early investor in an investment fund
早期投资者
called Corsair Finance,
这家公♥司♥近年来营收良好
which has done quite well over the years.
而你…
You...
你是玛莎·迪克森
...you're Marcia Dixon.
亨利的妻子
Henry's wife.
掌握他们的签名后 我们就可以换张照片
We can change the picture once we get there.
The signature, that's what's important.
这是最重要的 你一定要学会
I want you to learn it.
学会以后
And once you get it down,
我就用这个名字给你转一笔钱
I'm gonna transfer some money to you
using this name.
作为补偿
I'm going to compensate you.
补偿金 再加上五十万美元
Compensate you and then some. A half a million dollars.
佐伊
Zoe?
嘿 斯图尔特
Hey, Stuart.
路上没发生什么意外 谢谢
Oh, the drive was uneventful. Yeah, thanks.
我刚进门 房♥子看起来很不错
Uh, just walking in now.
Yeah, the place looks great.
是的 谢谢你帮我买♥♥东西
Yeah, thanks for, uh, for doing the shopping.
我不…我不会在这里久留
I don't... Yeah, I'm not gonna be here for that long,
谢谢你替我着想
but, uh, appreciate
you thinking of me.
对 计划有一点改变
Yeah, actually, slight change of plans.
迪克森夫人还是决定一起来了
Mrs. Dixon decided to join me after all.
是的 我想保持低调
Yeah, I want to keep a low profile.
对 我就是来和扎克开个小会
You know, I'm just here for that short meeting with Zach.
你确认了吗
Have-have you confirmed it yet?
太好了 今天吃午饭
Oh, terrific, lunch today, that's...
对 这…
Yeah, that's, uh...
非常棒 斯图尔特 几点
that's perfect, Stuart. What time?
好
Uh-huh.
和我期望的一样 好
That's exactly what I was hoping for.
Yeah.
几点
What-what time?
在哪里
And where?
好的 很好
Oh, all right, great.
非常感谢 斯图尔特 干得好 到时候见 好的
Thank you very much, Stuart. Good work.
All right, I'll see you then.
你的名字是玛莎·迪克森
Yeah.
我上次来这里是和她一起
Yeah, the last time I was here was with her,
就在她被确诊后不久
shortly after she was diagnosed.
我…
Yeah, I...
我以为她在这里能得到更好的照顾
I figured that she'd have access to better care here, you know,
但她的情绪波动太大了
but, uh, it upset her too much.
来到陌生的地方 这个地方…
Being someplace unfamiliar, someplace...
没有艾米莉的记忆
you know, without memories of Emily,
所以我们回家了
so we went home.
智慧的老者说
And the wise old man said,
“语言的本质就是欺骗”
"Language, by its nature, deceives.
“将真理掩盖在黑暗中”
"Cloaks the truth in darkness..
“而不是照亮它”
...rather than illuminate it."
“而真理” 智慧的老者说
"Truth," said the wise old man,
“只在寂静中存在”
lives only in silence."
每个人每时每刻都在说谎 只有他们闭上嘴的时候
When everyone is lying about everything
until they aren't saying anything,
真理才会浮现
then it's the truth.
你可能没有抓住重点
It's possible you have missed the point.
不 我抓住重点了
Oh, no, I got the point.
你有时候满嘴跑火车 不过还挺有趣的
You are a little bit full of shit.
But in a fun way.
你没事吧
发生什么了
我见识过俄♥国♥人的恐怖
但我从未见过 我在迈斯巴哈尔看到的那般场景
死亡
最残忍♥的那种
母亲们为了被屠♥杀♥的孩子痛哭流涕 接着自己也被杀害
而最最残忍♥的
是发号♥施令的指挥官
毫不留情
一个怪物 一个释放鲜血与恐怖的专家
那些场景我永远无法遗忘
我们也差点成为他们刀下的亡魂
我们会回应的
我们应该小心点
请让我们单独谈谈
约翰 你留下
我们离死亡并不像寇沙说的那么近
已经够近了
我从你和他的声音里都听得出来
如果有人想杀我妻子
我会让他付出代价
我们会输的
占领迈斯巴哈尔的部队规模浩大
装备精良 秩序井然
目前正在攻击我们的敌人们
要想与这样的部队作战 我们需要三百名战士
以及足够支撑几个月的补给
不需要
有次我在军营里醒来
在阿绍谷 我们的指挥官不见了
突然消失了
整晚都没有人听到任何动静
没人看见什么异常
他只留下了
地上带着鲜血的抓痕
还有几根指甲
这是他被拖走时拼命挣扎的痕迹
没人知道北越军是怎么进去的
没人知道他们是如何把他带走
没有发出一丝声响
没人知道他的下落
之后大概有一个月 整支部队都无法入睡
我们也可以那么做
我可以那么做
根据我听到的情况 这应该不是正规的军事行动
感觉是格勒乌在搞鬼
我想知道一个俄♥国♥的情报官员
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表