剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
and I got to know.
我听说你袭击了一位上司
I heard you assaulted a supervisor.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是的
Yeah.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
打了他的脸
I punched him in the face.
Oh.
他在吃杏仁吗
Was he eating almonds?
不是
No.
他一直叫我“雀斑妹”
He kept calling me Freckles.
这我就不懂了
Now you lost me.
我从没真正了解过我妈妈
I never really knew my mom.
她一直在我身边 每天都在 但是…
I mean, she was there. Every day.
All the time. But, uh...
我总觉得她心里缺了一块
it just always felt like a piece of her was...
was missing.
好像为了换取这份生活 她必须放弃了另一种人生
Like there was another life she had given up
in exchange for this one, so she was always...
所以她一直是…一具空壳
hollow.
我对自己发誓 我永远不会变成那个样子
So, I made an oath to myself
that I would never end up like that.
我会找到一份有意义的事业
That I would find something meaningful,
然后努力工作 拼到头破血流
and then I would work hard until my fingers bled
to get good at it.
我做到了
And I did.
然后这个混♥蛋♥过来 想要告诉大家
And then here comes this motherfucker
他觉得我不属于这里 觉得我很滑稽
who wants everyone to know that he thinks it's so funny
that I don't seem like I belong here.
但我属于这里
But I belong here.
所以我想让他知道
So I just wanted him to know that.
你惹上麻烦了吗
You get in trouble?
我被解雇了
I was terminated.
但你还在这里
But you're still here.
因为在我被解雇五分钟后
Because five minutes after I was terminated,
我上司的老板就威胁要跟我一起离开
my supervisor's boss
threatened to walk out the door right behind me.
你老板的老板
Your boss's boss. - Mm.
哈罗德·哈珀
Harold Harper?
我相当擅长预测 哈姆扎德先生听到某些消息时
I am fairly adept
at anticipating how Mr. Hamzad will react
会有怎样的反应
to a given piece of upsetting news.
什么会让他沮丧 什么会让他愤怒
What makes him frustrated.
What makes him angry.
什么会让他想要给惹毛他的人
What makes him want to cause damage and pain
带去痛苦和伤害
to whatever or whomever has upset him.
我刚才给他打电♥话♥时 以为会得到上述某种反应 甚至更糟
I assumed, when I called him just now,
I would get one of the above. Or worse.
但他的反应…
His actual reaction was...
更加复杂
somewhat more complicated than that.
一小时后会有一架飞机起飞
In one hour, there will be a plane prepared to depart.
如果你想继续参与这项事务
If you want to further engage on this issue,
就要登上飞机
you will be on it.
不
No... No, no, no, no, no.
等等 -不行
No. - Hang on. Is he
他确认了我的说法吗
confirming that my assertion is correct--
他在寻找某种信息
that he's after some kind of information?
他没有确认任何事
I don't believe he's confirming anything.
你不会真的在考虑吧
You can't seriously be considering this.
我不确定我到底在考虑什么
I'm not sure I understand
what it is exactly that I'm considering.
如果我搭上这班飞机 他就会亲自和我交涉
If I get on this plane,
he will engage with me, personally--
你是这个意思吗
让我把话说得更清楚一点
is this what we're saying here? - Let me be very clear
about what it is I am saying
他只授权我这么说
as I am authorized to say this and no more.
如果起飞时你在飞机上
If you are on that plane when it takes off,
哈姆扎德先生会继续这场对话
Mr. Hamzad will consider this conversation ongoing.
如若不然 他会寄出那份备忘录
If you are not,
he will distribute the memorandum
把一切罪责丢到你面前
laying the blame at your feet
for everything that has transpired.
嘿 孩子 -嘿
Hey, kid. - Hey.
我正在回公♥寓♥的路上 怎么了
Hey, I'm just on the way back to apartment. What's up?
我刚和那个律师开完会
I just got out of the meeting with the lawyer.
法拉兹·哈姆扎德希望副局长 登上一家飞机 他准备照做
Faraz Hamzad wants the assistant director
to get on a plane, and he's gonna do it.
飞机 去哪里
A plane? To where?
我们不知道去哪里 也不知道是为了什么
We don't know where or what for, exactly,
但这绝对证明了哈姆扎德想要的
but it definitely proves the theory
that what Hamzad wants out of all of this
是某种信息
is just some kind of information.
艾米莉 拜托告诉我 你不打算和他一起上飞机
Emily, please tell me you aren't planning
to be on that plane with him.
我想我别无选择
I don't think I have a choice.
你当然有选择 -不 我没有
You absolutely have a choice.
No, I don't.
他开始怀疑我了
He's starting to get suspicious about me.
怀疑 什么意思
Suspicious? Wh-What do you mean?
该死 艾米莉 你之前怎么没说
Oh, shit. Em, why didn't you say anything about this before?
如果我现在抛弃他
And if I abandon him now,
在最关键的时刻 他一定会察觉到异样
at this moment, with everything that's at stake,
he's going to know that something's off
因为这不是我会做的事
because that's just not something that I would do.
不是谁会做的事 你还是安吉拉
Not something who would do?
You? Or Angela?
我不知道
I don't know.
我已经分不清她们的区别了
I'm starting to forget what the difference is.
我觉得我要崩溃了 爸爸
I think I'm coming apart here, Dad.
艾米莉 听我说 我希望你这么做
Emily, listen to me, now.
- Here's what I want you to do.
把手♥机♥扔了 把该烧的都烧了 然后离开
Dump this phone,
burn whatever you have to and leave.
你知道该去哪里 别把它说出来
You know where to go.
Don't say it out loud. Don't tell anyone.
别告诉任何人 我们在那里见
And I'll meet you there.
不
No.
我没在开玩笑 这很严重
Em, I'm not messing around her.
This is serious.
我为此付出了太多努力
I've worked too hard for this.
我牺牲了太多 我很擅长这一行
I've sacrificed too much for this.
I'm good at this.
如果我现在离开 那一切就都没了
If I walk away now, then...
then it just is all gone.
到时候我甚至会搞不清楚自己是谁
And then I'll have no idea
what the hell I even am at that point.
艾米莉 你知道你是谁 -一切都很好
Emily, you know who you are.
Everything was fine.
我也很好 直到我听到法拉兹·哈姆扎德的名字
I was fine.
Until I heard Faraz Hamzad's name.
你心里有处理这件事的计划吗
Do you have a plan for how to handle all of this?
有
Yeah, I do, I do.
这个计划结束时 他会活着吗
And at the end of this plan, is he still alive?
除非他死了 我恐怕没办法好起来
Because I don't think I'm gonna be okay until he's gone.
除非他死了 我永远没办法确定自己是谁
I don't think I'll have any idea
who I am until he's gone.
所以拜托了
So, please,
越快越好
the sooner the better.
与此同时 我必须上飞机 -艾米莉 不要
And in the meantime, I have to do this.
Emily, no.
我爱你 爸爸 -艾米莉
I love you, Dad. - E-Emily.
你明白我为什么不能跟你上飞机吗
You understand why I can't
follow you onto that plane, yeah?
我还得向上级交代
I've got people to answer to.
我们的触手伸不了那么远
This is no longer within a country mile of my assignment.
我明白
No, I understand.
好 听着 我…
All right, listen, listen. I, uh...
我即将踏进这片令人担忧的陌生领域
This is strange and uncomfortable territory
I'm about to venture into.
我好气得要死 但我没有走进去
I'm curious as a motherfucker, but I do not get involved.
走进去的人…
Right? Involved is...
走进去的人必须更擅长照顾自己
well, it's for people who should take better care of themselves.
而这个人…
But this one...
她非常了不起
...she is one of the good ones.
她愿意为了你走进着火的大楼
She would walk into a burning building for you.
我绞尽脑汁都无法理解 你为何会让她这么做
And for the life of me, I just,
I can't understand why you would let her.
你有孩子吗 雷
Do you have kids, Ray?
没有 我没有
No. No, I do not.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表