剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你是什么人
I know what you are.
我能看见你
I see you.
松口
Hals.
松口
Aus.
要告诉我你的名字吗
You want to tell me your name?
干得好 谢谢
Good dogs. Thank you.
911 有什么紧急事件 -是
911. What's your emergency? - Yeah...
我叫丹·切斯
my name is-is Dan Chase.
我住在诺维奇的内维尔街92号♥
I'm at 92 Neville Street in Norwich.
一个带着枪的男人闯进了我家
A man just broke into my house with a gun.
他朝我开枪 我回击了
He fired at me, I fired back.
我击中了他
I... I-I shot him.
我想他已经死了
I... I-I think he's dead.
先生 请不要挂电♥话♥
Sir, please stay on the line.
请重复一遍你的名字 -我叫丹·切斯
Repeat your name again.
My name is Dan Chase.
你听到楼下传来狗叫声
So, you heard the dogs barking downstairs.
你取出武器 走下楼梯
You retrieved your weapon.
这时入侵者开了一枪
You descended the stairs,
at which point, the intruder fired a shot.
你开枪还击 打中了他的胸口 -没错
You fire back, hitting him in the chest.
That's correct. Yeah.
这两条狗晚上都睡在楼下?
Dogs usually downstairs at night?
不 它们通常睡在我的房♥间
No, they usually sleep in my room.
它们肯定是听到楼下有动静 就叫了起来 吵醒了我
Uh, they must have heard something downstairs.
The barking is-is what woke me up.
他是什么人 是抢劫犯还是…
Wh-What was this? Was it a robbery, or...
很难说
It's hard to say for sure.
他的衣着不像是流浪汉 所以我猜测是抢劫
He seems well-dressed for a vagrant,
丹 你身边有什么安全威胁吗
so that'd be my guess. - You don't have
any security issues you're aware of, do you?
安全威胁? -对
Security? - Yeah.
商业对手 个人问题… -没有
Business rivals, personal issues. - Oh, no, no.
最近有什么人威胁过你吗
You received any kind of threats or anything lately?
没有 我退休了
No, no, I'm retired, so...
冒昧问一句 你之前是做什么的
What'd you do before you retired,
做房♥地♥产♥的 大部分时候在曼哈顿
if you don't mind me asking? - Oh, real estate,
mostly, uh, down in Manhattan.
我让家人住在这里 我从没遇到过什么危险
I kept the family up here, though.
I never had any kind of problem.
我以为只要远离城市 就不用担心那种事
Figured we were far enough away from the city
to be free from all that.
对 没什么好惊讶的 如今到处都有这种事
Yeah, well, you'd be surprised.
Happens everywhere these days.
这消音器倒是挺奇怪的
The silencer-- that's weird, though.
这东西不常见
That you don't usually see. - Oh?
话说回来 上周在林登抢劫小超♥市♥的家伙
But then again, you had that guy last week
- that held up a mini-mart in Lyndon with an AK-47. - AK-47.
-带着一把AK47 -AK47
现在我看到什么都不会太惊讶了
Ah. - So I shouldn't be surprised by much of anything anymore.
明早我们会派人过来
Yeah. - We'll send the guys through in the morning
做更细致的检查 如果你不介意的话
to do a more detailed sweep-up, if that's all right.
你今晚一定累坏了
I'm sure you had a very long night.
其实我还有亲戚住在米尔顿
You know, actually, uh...
I have family in Milton.
如果我把钥匙给你 我可以去他们家借宿吗
If I give you the key,
would it be all right if I stayed with them?
我们会把钥匙放在门垫下面
We'll leave it under the mat.
拨号♥中
喂 -孩子 是我
Hello?
Hey, kid, it's me.
抱歉这么晚打给你
Sorry to be calling you at this hour.
他们找到我了
Uh, they found me.
什么 -对
What?
你还好吗 -我没事 狗也没事
Yeah. - Are you okay?
Yeah, I'm fine. The dogs are fine.
但他们找到了我的家 我不能再回去了
But if they found me at the house, I can't go back.
你确定是他们吗 -我确定
Are you sure it was...
- it was them? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure.
都过了这么久了 应该不大可能…
Just because... after all this time, you know,
艾米莉 我确定
it seems pretty unlikely. - Emily. Emily, I'm sure.
我几周前就感觉到了
I've been feeling it for a few weeks now.
我还以为是我的大脑在胡思乱想
I thought maybe it was my imagination.
制♥造♥出幻象 以免我变得怠惰
My head making up ghosts to remind me I'm getting lazy.
以免自己放松警惕
I still have things to worry about, but...
不 这不是演习 这是动真格的
No, this is not a drill.
This is happening.
我必须抢先离开这里
I got to go get ahead of it now.
Okay.
好
我能做什么
What can I do?
我…
I'm, uh...
我在想…
I'm thinking that, uh...
我们不能再打电♥话♥了
we're gonna have to stay off the phones.
我得低调一阵子 等风头过去
You know, I'm gonna lay low for a bit,
just to be on the safe side.
好
Okay.
要多久 -我不知道
How long? - I don't know.
也许一周
A week, maybe.
几周
Couple of weeks.
也许一个月
A month, maybe.
对不起 -不 别这么说
I'm sorry.
No, don't say that.
你不用道歉 -好
You've... You have nothing to apologize for. - All right.
我会尽快联♥系♥你 -好
I'll call you as soon as I can.
Yeah. Right.
好的
我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你 再见 孩子
Okay. I love you, Dad.
I love you, too. Bye, kiddo.
怎么了
What?
我没骗她
I didn't lie to her.
没必要让她为了未知的事情担心
There's no reason to worry her right now
about things we don't know.
空间是艺术的呼吸
Space is the breath of art.
知道这是谁说的吗
You know who said that?
不知道
No.
知道是什么意思吗
Any idea what it means?
不知道 你知道吗
No. Do you?
我觉得这句话的意思是 在你造房♥子的时候
Well, I... I think it means, when you're building a house,
必须给所有重要的人和事物留出空间
you got to have a place for everyone
and everything important.
但你也需要一些空间 它们…
But it's good to have some space that's just...
只是空间而已
you know, space.
这个会不会太大了
Do you think this is too big?
不会 我喜欢我们造的房♥子
Oh, no. I love what we're building here.
我喜欢和你一起建造
And I love building it with you.
我觉得等我们完工后 这里面可以装得下
I do think that we're gonna be able to
host a small army in here, though,
一支小型军队
by the time we're done.
这里面住着一家人
It's just for our family.
是吗
Yeah?
有你 奶奶和我的房♥间
A room for you and Grandma,
a room for me, and a room for Mom and Dad.
还有爸爸妈妈的房♥间
还有爸爸妈妈的
For Mom and Dad?
说不定有一天 有人会发现把他们带回来的方法
In case somebody figures out
how to bring them back someday.
哈罗德 -什么事
Harold?
Yeah?
有你的电♥话♥
There's a... there's a call for you.
Oh.
你好
Hello?
哈珀副局长 -我是哈珀
Uh, Assistant Director Harper?
请稍等
This is Harper. - Please hold.
你有没有想过 让他看到你流泪 也许会有所帮助
Have you ever thought it might help
- if he saw you cry?
每个人在失去父母的孩子身边 都会流泪
Everyone cries around a kid that's lost his parents.
为了让生活丰富多彩一些 我想做那个不流泪的人
I think just for variety's sake,
I'll be the one that doesn't.
副局长已经接通
The assistant director is on the line.
长官 我是雷蒙德·沃特斯
Sir, this is Raymond Waters.
秘密行动局的鲍勃向我推荐了您
Bob Blasky over at DCS put me on to you.
我在办一个案子 他觉得您也许能帮上忙
I'm working a case he thought you might
be able to be helpful with.
什么样的案子
What kind of case?
先声明一下 为了与您通话 我已经获取了
Now, I have been granted SCI access
查阅敏感情报的权限 -我明白 什么样的案子
for the sake of this interaction,
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表