剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
In that part of the world, with his resources,
法拉兹·哈姆扎德就是个幽灵
Faraz Hamzad is a ghost.
没人能接近他 没人能触碰他
He cannot be approached. He cannot be touched.
也没人能杀他 不管你♥爸♥爸怎么说
He cannot be killed, no matter what your dad says.
好 我低估他了
Okay, I'm underestimating him.
又一次
Again.
我想我们都知道 这件事注定会发生
I think we both know that this has to happen.
你的故事会有美好的结局
Your story gets a happy ending.
而我还不确定我的故事到底是什么
I'm still not even sure what mine is really about.
我必须去找到答案
I have to go figure that out.
不管它会将我带到哪里
No matter where it takes me.
黄金首饰 30元
黄金首饰 30元
副局长 -是
Assistant Director.
这边
Yeah. - This way.
要喝点什么吗 女士
May I offer you something to drink, ma'am?
麻烦了
Please.
多少钱 -不用
How much do I owe you? - No, no, ma'am.
好
Got it.
你肯定非常想要责备自己吧
It is going to be so very tempting
to blame yourself for that.
我建议你克制住这种冲动 -你都看到了吗
I'd suggest you resist the urge.
别担心 我会保守你的秘密 佐伊
You saw that, huh? - Mm-hmm.
Not to worry, your secret is safe with me, Zoe.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们找个能私下说话的地方
Let's go someplace we can speak privately.
坐吧
Take a seat.
你显然还太年轻 不可能知道这个名字
Sergei, you are too young to know this name.
但如果你参与过阿富汗战争
But if you served in the Afghan War,
这个名字会勾起你的噩梦
it was a name that made for nightmares.
巴巴戈戈里
Baba Ghor Ghori.
孩子们幻想中的怪兽
The monster from children's make-believe...
他救过我的命
...who once saved my life.
我以为你不会记得 -我这辈子欠了那么多债
I wasn't sure you'd remember.
Of all the debts I've owed in my life,
我从未怀疑过 这笔债总有一天会被提起
I never doubted that, uh,
someday this one would be called.
考虑到我们为了协助你逃脱 所付出的代价
Considering what it cost us to help you escape,
我觉得我对您的要求是十分合理的
I think, well, what I'm here to ask you for
is pretty reasonable.
后来发生了什么
What happened in the aftermath of it all?
我打听过
I made inquiries,
但始终打听不到贝鲁尔的下落
but I was never able to find out what came of Belour.
贝尔鲁尔 不 你不可能找到她
Oh, Belour, no. You wouldn't have found her.
她离开阿富汗后就不复存在了
No, once she left Afghanistan,
that person ceased to exist.
你知道她变成了怎样的人吗
And you knew the person she became.
Mm.
用另一个名字 没错
By another name, yes.
什么名字 -妻子
What name is that?
The wife.
妻子?
Wife?
我猜她丈夫不会很高兴
I don't imagine her husband was very happy about that.
对 他确实不高兴
No, he was not. No.
30年来 他一直怀恨在心
He held a grudge for 30 years.
现在他终于找到了行动的机会
And he's finally gained leverage to act on it.
他想置我于死地 所以我要先下手为强
Now he wants me dead.
So I got to get to him first.
这跟我有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
是你招募了他的妻子 让她成为苏联的线人
You recruited his wife as a Soviet asset,
是你颠覆了他们的世界
you started his whole world unraveling.
他已经在向我复仇了
He's already tried to settle his grudge he's got with me,
谁能保证他的下一个目标不是你呢
what's to say
that he won't address the one he's got with you next?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what he thought?
是我招募了她?
That I recruited her?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
认识她时 我还在莫斯科上学
I was student in Moscow when I met her.
我以为是我在追求她
I thought I was pursuing her,
但即使在当时 我也清楚事情没那么单纯
but even at the time,
I think I knew it wasn't so simple.
她是个激发人们追求本能的专家
That she was, um...
expert in triggering, uh,
the instinct to pursue.
我们越是接近
The closer we got...
我就越觉得分♥裂♥
...I more felt split in two.
一半的我爱上了她
Half of me falling in love with her.
但是另一半…
But, uh, the other half...
充满怀疑
...questioning.
我会想 她也喜欢我吗
Does she feel the same way?
还是说这一切只是因为
Or is this all because she knows...
她知道我爸爸是格勒乌
...my father is GRU?
也许两者都是真的
Maybe both were true.
也许只有后者 谁知道呢
Maybe only the latter. Who knows.
但是多年后
But years later...
当我收到她的提议 说要提供情报
...when I received her first overture,
offering me informations
换取我对她丈夫的竞争者们的镇♥压♥
in exchange for
undermining her husband's rivals...
我终于明白 我对她仅存的那些幻想
...I think I knew
whatever fantasies lingered about her
不过是…
were just that.
幻想
Fantasies.
你们都称她为妻子
You both called her "wife."
但你们从来都不知道这些
And you never knew any of that.
难以捉摸
Hard to fathom.
不过这确实让今天的事件 变得更容易理解了
Though it does make, uh,
today's events a little easier to understand.
今天的事件?
Today's events?
法拉兹·哈姆扎德的律师 是我今天的客人
Faraz Hamzad's lawyer is guest of mine today.
她告诉我 如果我可以提供任何
She came to say that, uh,
if I were to come across
any information
关于你的下落的情报 也许可以赢得哈姆扎德的好感
concerning your whereabouts, uh,
that might win me Hamzad's favor.
在那之前
Up until that moment,
我从不觉得我需要他的恩惠
I wasn't aware that was something I had
any need for.
见到他的时候 记得帮我向他问好
When you see him,
tell him I said hello.
谢尔盖
Sergei.
这是第二次了
That's twice.
这一切很快就会结束
This is all going to be over shortly.
我们快问快答 这样对大家都好
Prompt answers are of benefit to everyone.
在我看来 情况无非只有两种
As far as I can tell,
there are two scenarios and only two.
你自愿来到这里 或者被迫前来
You're here voluntarily or you're here involuntarily.
你能告诉我这到底是哪种情况吗
Can you tell me with which I'm dealing?
你是怎么认出我的
How did you recognize me?
在你家发生的事件的警方报告里 有你的照片
Your photo was in the police report.
From the event at your house.
我与客户的关系时不时地逼迫我
My relationship with my client forces me, from time to time,
扮演令人不快的角色
into the most unpleasant positions.
即使在这些时候 我也会为他效劳 因为我精于此道
I represent him, even in those moments,
因为我可以从中获利 也因为一旦我放弃
because I'm good at it, because it's lucrative...
他就会找到别人来替代我
...and because the moment I stop,
he will find somebody else to continue.
此时此刻
In this moment...
我想要抓住机会 在这混乱的工作中
...I am trying to seize an opportunity
to maybe do something decent in the midst of it all.
做一件好事
也许你应该成全我
Maybe you should consider letting me.
你的客户…
And your client--
你保证他会同意你这么做吗
you could guarantee he'd go along with that?
你不是他的首要目标
You're not his priority.
我可以保证这一点
I can guarantee you that.
请大家注意
请大家注意
请大家跟我来
出于安保原因 请大家往这边走
这是为了安全起见 请保持冷静
一切都在掌控之中
抱歉 迪克森夫人 请跟我来
Excusez, Mrs. Dixon.
- Come with me, please.
“待在吧台别动”
Stay right here.
At the bar.
我不是这么说的吗 -我的确待在吧台
Is that not what I said?
直到法拉兹·哈姆扎德的律师 告诉我她知道我的身份
I did stay by the bar until Faraz Hamzad's lawyer
told me she knew who I really was
让我跟她走
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表