剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
Should I turn around? - Why-why would you?
-为什么要掉头 -我喝了第二杯酒
I had that second glass of wine.
不 不要掉头
No. No, do not turn around.
Just drive normally,
正常驾驶 慢慢停下
slow to a stop, keep your hands on the wheel,
手放在方向盘上 听从他们的指示 好吗
and follow their instructions, okay?
晚上好 -你好
Evening. - Hello.
你们今晚要去哪里 -回家
Where you folks headed tonight?
Uh, home. We were just, uh,
我们刚吃完饭 正准备回家
out to dinner, now we're going home.
Hmm.
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
当然
Of course.
可以给我们看一下你的证件吗 先生
Would you mind showing us your identification as well, sir?
有必要吗
Is that normal?
开车的人不是他 -很快就好
He wasn't driving. - It won't take long.
不会麻烦你们很久的 先生
We'll have you on your way in a minute. Sir? - You know, uh...
警官 抱歉 我们走得很匆忙
Officer, I'm sorry.
Uh, we left in a hurry. I didn't bring my wallet.
我没带钱包 -警官 我和我丈夫
Officer, my husband and I have lived in this area
已经在附近住了很久
for a long time.
真的有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary?
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 我只是觉得… -不会有事的 相信我
Sorry, I just thought... - It's gonna be all right. Trust me.
我要请你们两位下车
I'm gonna ask you both to step out of the vehicle.
声明协议
Stand right over here, ma'am.
Just right over here, please.
今晚很美吧
Beautiful night, huh?
- It's all right.
抱歉
没事的 但我们得走了
It's all right, but we need to get moving.
你到底是什么人
What the hell are you?
拜托 跟我上车吧
Please, just get in the car with me.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我看到你了
I see you.
B42 请去河滨道3488号♥报到
Unit 42, report to 3488 Riverside Drive.
是否收到 -收到 马上赶去
Do you copy? - Copy that, we're on our way.
先生 你妻子的嘴里有酒味
Sir, I smelled alcohol on your wife's breath.
你今晚喝酒了吗 -没有
Have you had anything to drink tonight?
I haven't. No.
很好 你来开车吧 下次小心一点
Good. You drive.
- And be more careful next time. - Oh.
谢谢警官 非常感谢
- Thank you, Officer.
- Appreciate that.
- Oh, thank you.
谢谢
你想进来喝杯咖啡吗
You want to come in for coffee?
几点了 10点半
Oh. What is it?
- 10:30.
对 没错
Yes. Yes, it is.
- Huh?
我很快就会离开这里
I'm gonna be going sometime soon, and, uh...
我不想让你陷入尴尬的局面
I don't want to create a weird situation for you.
至少让我来决定
Maybe can I at least have a say
我是否觉得尴尬吧
in what may or may not make me feel weird?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
在你这个年纪 我已经结过两次婚了
You know...
at your age I'd been married twice already.
已经套了你一圈了 -我不知道这是一场比赛
I'd lapped you.
I didn't realize it was a contest.
你迟早要离开这里的 女士
You got to get out of here at some point, man.
至少假装一下你对生活还有别的期盼
At least pretend you want something else out of life.
你说得对 我马上去办
Yes. Yes, you're right.
I will, I will get right on that.
告诉我你有了新发现 亚当斯探员
Then tell me you've found something, Agent Adams.
告诉我你有好消息
Tell me you got some good news.
有发现 但不是好消息
I do, and it's not.
我们找到他的女儿了
We found the daughter.
她死了
She's dead.
艾米莉·安妮·切斯 2003年自杀
Emily Anne Chase died, 2003. Suicide.
他们没有闹出什么动静
It looked like they kept it quiet.
中情局没想过要查这事 但是查到它并不难
CIA must not have thought to look for it,
but it wasn't hard to find. There was a police report.
有一份警方报告
我们还在调查他的假名
We're still working the aliases.
我们会找到线索的 -又是原始资料
You know, we're gonna turn something up.
More of the raw. Joe wanted you to have it ASAP.
乔让我尽快送给你
报♥警♥电♥话♥ 交通报告 任何符合我们调查范围的资料
Hotline call-ins, traffic stops,
anything fitting our search criteria.
是放在这里还是 -放这儿就好
You want this here or in your office? - Yeah, yeah, here.
我能问你一个问题吗 -好
Can I ask you something? - Yeah.
今天沃特斯跑来跟我唠叨
Waters got into my ear today.
跟我说了法拉兹·哈姆扎德的事
He told me some stuff about Faraz Hamzad.
还有你
And about you.
Mm-hmm.
那是真的吗
Well, is it true?
这到底是怎么一回事
I mean, what the hell is this really all about?
这是一个漫长故事的结尾 我想…
This is the end of a very long story,
in which I'm not sure anyone's ever...
恐怕从没有人弄清楚过 这个问题的答案
really known the answer to that question.
现在我只想结束这一切 然后回家
Right now,
I just want to make sure the damn thing ends,
so I can go home.
好好睡一觉 听到了吗
Make sure you get some sleep, you hear?
结局从来不是你想象的那样
The end is never what you imagined it to be.
结局才是最重要的 不是吗
And the end is everything, isn't it?
那些色彩 之前发生的一切
Colors.
All that came before it.
到了最后 只有结局是重要的
In the end,
the end is all that matters.
我的结局充满了对你的担忧
My end was consumed with fear for you.
担心你如果不愿再寻找另一个伴侣
For the torment and pain
and unbearable loneliness you faced
将要面对多少痛苦折磨 以及难以忍♥受的孤独
if you never allowed yourself
to take another partner again.
我不想让你孤单一人 -请别这样
I never wanted you to be alone.
Please. Don't.
要是她知道
If she only knew...
知道你对我做了什么
knew what you did to me.
偷走我 把我带进你的生活 为了适应你 我变得面目全非
Stole me into your life.
Disfigured me so that I would fit.
也许那是我对你做的事
Or maybe it's me who did that to you.
想记住这些真的太难了
It's so fucking hard to remember.
你告诉她的时候我能在场吗
Can I be here when you tell her?
或者我应该自己告诉她
Or maybe I should just tell her myself.
你又上路了?爸爸 你在哪里
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
我们会找到另一个藏身之处
We'll find another place to lay low.
我不想伤害她
I don't want to have to hurt her.
我没事 给我一点时间
I'm okay, I'm okay. Just give me a minute.
怎么了
What happened?
Um...
我儿子今天去参加 有机化学的期中考试
my son went to take his organic chemistry midterm today
结果被拒绝入场
and was denied seating.
校务处说他的学费支票被退回了
The, uh, registrars' office said that the tuition check...
had bounced, and I said that was impossible.
我说这不可能
结果我上网一查 还真是这样
But then I went online and, uh, sure enough,
账户透♥支♥了41美元
the account was overdrawn by $41.
41美元
By $41.
所以我道歉了 我说我会处理
So, I-I apologized and I said I would take care of it.
让他陷入这样的尴尬境地 我感到非常抱歉
And that I was so sorry that he had been embarrassed like that.
但我没有告诉他…
But what I didn't tell him, what I...
我最想告诉他的事
what I so fucking wanted to tell him is
账户会透♥支♥是因为
the reason that the account was overdrawn
is because his father
他父亲偶尔会少付一些抚养费
likes to short his alimony payments sometimes,
只是想传达一个信息
just to send a message.
你想要另一种人生
You wanted a different life.
这就是它的样子
This is what it looks like.
我儿子要在教授的办公室待一下午
So, my son will spend the afternoon
in his professor's office
安排重考的时间
trying to reschedule the test,
接下来两天我要和校方打很多通电♥话♥
and I'll be on the phone for the next two days,
争论处罚的力度
arguing about the penalties they're gonna charge.
让我来付钱吧
Why don't you let me pay it? - No.
我很乐意
I'd really be happy to.
只是钱而已 -钱从来不只是钱而已
It's just money. - Money is never just the money.
你不必这么做
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表