剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
里面那个人迟早会崩溃的
到那时候
我担心他会说出一些话…
让我们所有的努力付之东流
什么意思
这里不方便说
你相信我吗
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
你害怕俄♥国♥人会说什么
What are you so afraid that Russian is gonna say?
我的名字
My name.
他怎么会知道你的名字
How would he know your name?
你在开玩笑吧
You are kidding me.
我以为你是最能理解这件事的
I would think out of anyone, you would be able to understand.
理解什么 你向俄♥国♥人出♥卖♥♥♥你丈夫的情报?
That you're spying for the Russians against your husband?
这是为了我的丈夫好
For my husband.
俄♥国♥人总有一天会离开
The Russians will leave one day. I know it, you know it,
我知道 你知道 俄♥国♥人也知道
and the Russians know it.
大家迟早都会意识到
Sooner or later, everyone will realize the important question
最关键的问题 就是我一年多来一直问自己的那件事
is the one I have been asking
等他们走了 谁来做主
Who rules when they're gone?
一段时间以来 我不断向格勒乌提供情报
For some time now,
I have been feeding information to the GRU
用以削弱我们的对手
to undermine and weaken our rivals,
这样等到时机成熟
so that, when the time comes, my husband
我的丈夫就能成功上位 完成我们的使命
will be in a position to finish what we started
带领这个国家前进
and lead this country forward.
我懂了
I see it.
如果有人发现一丝风吹草动
I mean,
if anyone here were to catch even a whiff of this,
你就会被吊死
you'll hang for it.
你丈夫也会
So would your husband.
搞不好我也会
Probably me, too, for whatever that's worth.
我知道
I know.
你必须告诉他
You have to tell him.
我不能 -你当然可以
I can't. - Sure you can.
他很聪明 他会理解的
He's smart. He'll understand.
他也许能理解这件事 但他无法理解剩下的事
He might understand this, but certainly not the rest.
我很怀疑还能有什么比这更难理解的
I seriously doubt there's something more difficult
to understand than this.
几个月前 我去拜访了一位部落长老的妻子
A few months ago,
I was visiting the wife of a tribal elder
在一个我不会说出名字的 山谷中的村庄
in a village I will not name, in a valley I will not name.
有天深夜 其他人都走开后 她对我讲述了一个故事
And one late night we were alone,
and she confided in me a story.
一个男人独自从山上下来
A man had descended from the mountains, alone.
说着她听不懂的语言
He spoke no language she recognized.
他死在了他们家门口 他们烧掉了他的尸体
He died on their doorstep and they burned his body.
几周后 我从俄♥国♥人那里听说
A few weeks later, I heard from the Russians
他们注意到了一支外国勘探队
that they had become aware of a foreign prospecting crew,
希腊海盗
Greek pirates.
勘探队发现了一些 超乎他们想象的东西
This crew had found something
beyond their wildest expectations.
一片矿床
A mineral deposit of...
价值难以估量
unimaginable value.
什么样的矿床 -一片铜矿脉
What kind of a deposit? - A copper lode
光靠它就足以扭转 我们国家的经济形势
that, alone, could alter this country's economy.
而它下方还有更多宝藏
And secrets buried beneath it.
深埋地底的锂矿和铀矿
Deep veins of lithium, uranium.
俄♥国♥人需要它 却找不到它的方位
The Russians need it.
They just can't find it.
所以俄♥国♥人不知道它在哪
So, the Russians don't know where it is.
你知道吗
Do you?
那座矿会让法拉兹·哈姆扎德 成为阿富汗的下一任总统
That mine makes Faraz Hamzad
the next president of Afghanistan.
你为什么不告诉他
Why wouldn't you tell him?
它会让他成为国王
It would make him king.
所以我不能告诉他
Which is why I cannot tell him.
他必须胜利
He must prevail.
战争结束后 必须由他来领导我们
He must be the one to lead us once this war ends,
由我信任的那个法拉兹·哈姆扎德
but as the Faraz Hamzad I believe in,
你信任的那个人
the one you believe in.
不使用这种方式 一夜间获得所有权力
Not like this. Too much power, too quickly.
这种权力会让人们自相残杀
This kind of power
turn men against each other.
让他们变得阴暗 -他不是那种人
It turns them dark.
He isn't that kind of a man.
所有人都有崩溃的时候
Eventually, all men break.
你这是在走钢索 女士
You are juggling chain saws, lady.
就连精于此道的我
I'm pretty good at this,
也很难消化这些信息
and even I'm having a hard time keeping up.
只要出一点差错 你就会身首异处
There are so many ways this could kill you.
所以我不能再单打独斗了
Which is why I can no longer do it alone.
原来是这么回事
So, that's what this is about?
所以哈姆扎德才会追杀你
That's why Hamzad is after you.
对
Yeah.
我觉得我们需要进行一次
I'm feeling that there's a
艰难的对话
difficult conversation that we should have.
该死 谈什么
Oh, fuck, what's that?
我在伪装成一个 将几个国家玩弄在掌心的女人
I am forging the name of this woman who
toyed with empires and...
我不是你计划中的玛莎·迪克森
I'm not the Marcia Dixon you planned for.
我不适合做这种事
I am not built for this kind of thing.
你刚刚拿走了我一半的财产
Yeah, says the woman who just separated me from half my money.
那不是一回事
Well, that was different.
你不知道自己的能力 是吗
You don't get what you can do, do you?
在我的世界里 你需要花很多时间
Well, in my world,
you spend a lot of time
学习去寻找裂口和缝隙
learning to find the cracks in things,
寻找可以轻松改变局面的弱点
you know, fractures.
Fragile points in things
where pushing a little can change a lot.
这种寻找弱点的直觉需要努力去培养
It's a sense that you work hard to develop,
an intuition for weakness.
大多数人不是这么看世界的
Most people, you know,
they don't see the world that way.
不 我们更喜欢看到整体
No, we prefer to, well, see things whole.
他们教我们只看整体
Taught to keep things whole.
如果只看到整体 生活会轻松很多
Life's easier when things are whole.
当我看着你
I look at you,
我看到的是一个 不需要去寻找裂缝的人
I see a person who doesn't need to
look for cracks in anything. You...
你直接就能看到
You just see 'em.
恐怕没人告诉过你 该如何利用它们 它们的意义所在
I think no one's
ever offered you any idea how to use it
我觉得你一直忽视了这种能力
or what it's for, and I think that
you can only ignore an ability like that for so long
直到它找到办法 让你知道它的存在
before it finds a way to remind you it's there.
你怎么能说这种话 你压根不了解我
How can you say something like that?
How can you... You barely know me.
我确实不了解你 但我了解这场游戏
Well, um, I barely know you, but I know the game.
我知道谁能从不同的角度看问题
I know when someone's seeing the angles.
所以除非你是一个 伪装成郊区离异妇女的
So, unless you're a highly-trained operative
训练有素的特工
pretending to be a suburban divorcée,
否则我只能认为 这是你与生俱来的能力
I have to assume that this is a natural ability you've got.
我不是一个带着任何伪装的 训练有素的特工
I am not a highly-trained operative
pretending to be anything.
我猜也是
Oh. Yeah.
I didn't think so.
所以 我来了
So, I'm here.
你想让我来
You want me to be here
是因为…
because this is...
你很好奇?
curious to you--
对于有这种能力的人? -对
someone who has this ability?
Yeah.
又或者 你想让我来这里
Or I-I'm here, you want me to be here
是因为只有这么做 才能从追杀你的人手中
because this is the only way to keep me safe
保护我的安危?
from whoever's trying to kill you.
对
Yeah.
或者我在这里…
Or maybe I'm here
是因为我能看到事物的裂痕
because I am someone
who can see the cracks in things,
而你所担心的某样事物破裂了
and there's something you're worried is broken,
你却找不到裂口
and you just can't figure out where.
怎么 你觉得有什么破裂了吗
Why, is there something that looks broken to you?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
要我猜猜看吗
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表