剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
How fucking lonely? How fucking sad?
你还说什么不会有后果
It's easy for you to say there's no consequences.
当然会有后果 只是不会影响到你罢了
There'll be consequences.
Just none of them will affect you.
我得接个电♥话♥ 是我女儿
I got to take this. This is my daughter.
嘿
Hey.
No. No, I'm still here.
不 我还在这
我还没离开
Yeah, I haven't left.
我知道 时间不多了
I know. I know time is short.
Uh...
因为那样我就得一个人离开
Well, because I would've had to leave alone,
我不想独自离开
and I didn't want to leave alone.
我想跟她在一起
As opposed to with her.
Oh, you know.
对 我们仔细思考一下
Think about that for a second.
你肯定能想到办法
I bet you can figure it out.
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么要这么做
她想和你谈谈 -拜托 别动
She wants to talk to you.
Please don't move.
你好
Hello?
嗨 佐伊
Hi, Zoe.
我叫艾米莉
My name is Emily.
我知道你现在的感受
I know how you feel right now.
因为我可能是这个世界上唯一一个
I know because I'm probably the only other person on Earth
有过相同感受的人
who's felt it, too.
我18岁生日时 我爸把我叫过去 他告诉我…
On my 18th birthday,
my dad sat me down
and he told me
that my world
我的世界并非我想象中那样
wasn't what I thought it was.
Until then, it had been soccer, braces.
在那之前 我的生活中只有足球 牙套
You know, summer camp.
还有夏令营
但在那之前 很久很久以前
But before that,
long before that, long before I was born,
在我出生之前很久 发生过一场战争
it had been a war...
战争的结局并不美好
...that ended very badly
and an escape that forced my father and my mother
迫使我的父母开始逃亡 东躲西♥藏♥
into hiding under assumed names
只能使用假名
当时我喘不过气
I couldn't breathe.
I was so frightened of him.
我非常害怕他
我想象着他做过的事 手上沾过的血
I imagined all the things he'd done,
the blood on his hands.
但我大脑中最令我恐惧的想法是…
But I think the most frightening thought I had in my mind was
我要如何相信一个
how could I trust someone
连姓名这么重要的事情 都对我隐瞒的人
who had hidden something from me
as important as a name?
然后我的母亲在我身边坐下 握住了我的手
And then my mother sat down beside me,
and she took my hand in hers.
她说:“名字只是名字而已”
And she said...
"A name is just a name.
只是我们呼唤他时发出的声音 只是一缕空气
"A sound we make in his presence.
A breath of air."
有意义的不是我们如何称呼他 而是他这个人
What's meaningful isn't what we call him.
It's what he is.
他做的善事 他为人减轻的痛苦
The good he did. The suffering that he lessened.
The lives he saved.
他拯救过的生命
So many lives.
许多条生命 包括她的生命
Her life.
他解救了她
He freed her...
所以我才能自♥由♥地生活
...so that one day, I would be free.
“名字只是名字而已”
A name is just a name.
And if a new name is the price to be paid for freedom,
如果以改名换姓作为代价 就可以换取自♥由♥
换取意义 目的
for meaning, for purpose,
找到一个立身之所 让自己做一些善事
for finding a place in the world to stand
and do something good...
那这个代价并不大
...then it's a small price to pay.
我的父亲保护了我
My father protected me.
也保护了我的母亲 从他的声音里我可以听出来
He protected my mother.
And I can hear it in his voice. He wants to protect you.
他也想保护你
他会那么做的
He will.
如果你希望他保护你 允许他保护你
If you want him to. If you let him.
时间不多了 我得走了 他也是
Time is short, and I have to go, and so does he.
So, go. Stay.
走吧 或者留下 赶快选择
Either way.
我只是想让你知道 与你邂逅的那个人是谁
I just needed you to know
who it was you had crossed paths with,
不管你认识他时他用的是哪个名字
no matter what name you happen to know him by.
在我回来之前离开
Don't be here when I get back.
佐伊 没事的
Zoe. Zoe! It's okay.
没事 什么没事
It's okay? What's okay? - Yeah.
我们走 -我不会跟你去任何地方
We're going... - I'm not going anywhere with you.
没时间争论了 你在这里不安全
There's no time to argue now.
- You're not safe here.
- Zoe.
佐伊
我要去警♥察♥局
I'm going to the police. - I don't know
你去那里恐怕也不会安全
that you're safe there, either.
我去警♥察♥局不安全 跟你在一起就安全么
I'm not safe with the police, but I'm safe with you?
情况不一样了 佐伊
It's a different thing now, Zoe.
我不知道我们能相信谁
I don't know who we can trust.
Get away from my car.
离我的车远点
我不能让你走
I can't let you go.
不 需要五公里
No, I need three miles. Hey, 15 minutes.
嘿 还有15分钟
无人机启动了吗 -四分钟
Is the UAV live yet?
Four minutes.
你好啊 今天只工作半天吗
Oh, hello. Half day today?
我去办了点事 -什么事
I had an errand to run. - Ah.
- What kind of errand? - Adams!
亚当斯 -那种事
That kind.
乔还以为我今天早上跑去看电影了
Joe thinks I went to the fucking movies this morning
- or something. - I don't think they have movies at 7:30 in the morning.
早上7点半应该没有电影吧
其实我不知道早上7点半
Actually, I don't really know
if they have movies at 7:30 in the morning.
有没有电影
上次我去电影院时
Last time I went to a movie,
还得在报纸上查排片表
I looked up the times in the newspaper
在小窗口买♥♥票 用现金
and bought a ticket at the little window
with cash.
怎么了
What?
没有 我只是
Um, no, I-I was just...
突然想起我上次去电影院 还是和齐普一起
I just remembered that the last time, uh,
I saw a m... a movie was with Chip.
抱歉 -道什么歉
Sorry. - About what?
我一直很努力地不去提起这件事
No, I've just been trying so hard not to bring it up,
结果还是直接说出口了
and then, of course, I just walk right into it.
你知道闭口不提 可能只会让问题更严重吧
You think maybe not talking about it
just makes it worse?
至少不会让我们更好受 对吧
Definitely doesn't make it feel any better, does it?
事情发生后你就没来过家里
You haven't been to the house since it happened.
等我们搞定这摊破事
Once we dig ourselves out of
whatever the hell this is...
再考虑这些问题吧
...maybe we can fix that.
好
Yeah.
今天早上有消息吗 -有
Any news this morning?
Yes. Sally Singleton
早上8点 我和莎莉·辛格顿一起吃了贝果
and I had bagels at Abe's,
我向她打听了一下我们的朋友
and I asked her about our friend over there.
我说我觉得他肯定攀上了某个大人物
Told her I figured he must be wired in
to a top-tier rabbi to get an assignment like this.
才能被分派到这种任务
波特 布雷迪… -我就是这么说的
Porter or Brady. - That's what I said.
你知道 梅耶斯有可能… -所有人都讨厌他
You know, is it possible that Myers... - Everyone hates him.
“所有人”是什么意思 -每个人都讨厌他
Wh-What do you mean, "everyone"?
Literally everyone hates him.
当四岁的小孩提出了一个简单的问题
You know how a four-year-old asks a simple question,
你回答完之后 他会问为什么
and you give them an answer,
and then they ask, "Why?"
然后你继续回答 而他会一直问为什么为什么…
And then you answer it,
and then it's, "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?"
直到你需要解释世界的本质
until the point where you're explaining
the nature of reality?
对 -他就是这种人
Yeah. - That's him.
莎莉的原话是
Sally said, and I'm quoting,
“他是中情局史上最吵闹的混♥蛋♥”
"He's the nosiest motherfucker
in the history of the CIA."
Faraz Hamzad has all this leverage.
法拉兹·哈姆扎德掌握了所有筹码
我们都在按照他的剧本走
We are following his script.
而一个能力不足 惹人讨厌 爱管闲事的家伙
And then an unqualified busybody that nobody likes
却被派来负责这次行动?
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表