剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
《老手》
小时候
When I was a little girl,
我以为你什么都不怕
I imagined there was nothing you were afraid of.
无论我们之间相距多远 都不会引起你的担忧
No measure of distance between us that might cause you concern.
无论多么长久的沉默 也不会迫使你开口
No depth of silence that might compel you to speak.
你遥不可及
You were inaccessible.
你远在天边 你就是一场梦
You were remote.
You were a fantasy.
你的工作完成了吗
Is your work finished?
了解你
我看不懂
I don't understand it.
你还不够努力
You're not trying hard enough.
我在努力了
I am trying.
我很怕
I'm afraid.
你有什么好害怕的
What could you possibly have to be afraid of?
怕爸爸会死
That Daddy will die.
怕他们两个都会死
That both of them will.
怕我问了太多问题
That I'm asking too many questions.
怕一切都是我的错
That it will be my fault.
清醒一点 亚当斯
Get your head out of your ass, Adams.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
你当过兵?
You serve?
什么
Excuse me?
去中情局之前 你参过军吗 -是的
Were you in the military before Langley?
Yeah. Why do you ask?
为什么问这个
随便问问
Just asking.
你在哪里服役
Where'd you serve?
在华楚卡堡待了几年
Fort Huachuca, few years.
再之前是德拉姆堡
Fort Drum before that.
不会吧 我是第10山地师的
Get out. I was with the 10th.
对
Yeah?
后来去了联合特种作战司令部
Uh, for a bit. Before JSOC.
世界真小
Small world.
你是特种作战司令部的?
You were JSOC?
对
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
你记得去年夏天来中心的那个人吗
You remember last summer--
the guy who came to the center.
得了白血病 大概24或25岁
Leukemia,
maybe he was about 24, 25.
他开了一家园艺公♥司♥
He'd started a landscaping business.
我记得他说过那种感觉
I remember him talking about that feeling.
清晨的阳光倾泻在世界上
The sun in the morning.
Tending to the world.
我今天一直想起这个画面
I found myself thinking about that today.
你在说什么
What are you talking about, man?
我觉得外面不太对劲
Something doesn't feel right out there.
该死 你看到什么了 -没什么
Shit. What'd you see? - Nothing.
也许这才是不正常的
But maybe it's the wrong kind of nothing.
我是沃特斯
This is Waters.
是的 他在这
Yeah, he's here.
接下来几个小时 让我们讨论一下我们的期望
Well, let's talk about our expectations
for the next few hours.
他在跟哈姆扎德说话吗
Is he talking to Hamzad?
不 他在跟关押艾米莉的人说话
No, he's talking to the men
who are holding Emily.
他想弄清楚他们的要求
He's trying to figure out what exactly they want.
如果我知道一些你不知道的 关于法拉兹·哈姆扎德的信息
If I knew something about Faraz Hamzad
that maybe you didn't know,
是不是最好现在告诉你
now would be the time to tell you, though, right?
当然
Sure, yeah.
我在岛上见到了他的律师 她说她可以帮我脱身
So, back on the island, with his lawyer.
She said she could get me out of all this.
我问她能否保证
And I said to her... I asked her
if she could guarantee that Hamzad
哈姆扎德会支持她的计划时…
would support whatever she was offering.
And...
她做了个表情
she kind of made a face.
她做了个表情?
She made a face? - Y-You said to watch for
你让我观察小细节 它们也许能暗示更大的信息
the little things that might suggest bigger things, and...
我是说 她可能是在暗示
and, uh, well, I-I'm saying that-that...
that she might be indicating that there's some tension
她和她的客户之间关系紧张
between her and her client,
如果他们有矛盾 也许…
and if there's tension, maybe-maybe
我懂
we could use that. - I get it, yeah.
法拉兹·哈姆扎德 从不容忍♥不忠诚的人
Faraz Hamzad is not a guy
who tolerates disloyal people.
法拉兹·哈姆扎德不会容忍♥ 别人露出一丝不忠的表情
Faraz Hamzad's not a guy who tolerates
the making of vaguely disloyal faces.
你看错了
You read it wrong.
是摩根·伯特的人
That was Morgan Bote's man.
伯特从这件事发生的时候
Bote's been wanting this whole thing to go away
就想让它赶快结束
from the moment it started.
现在他亲自下场 他要利用亚当斯…
Now he's stepping in to end it himself,
and using Adams-- Emily--
艾米莉
帮助他达到目的
to guarantee that it happens.
伯特让哈姆扎德 在附近的机场准备了一架飞机
Bote told Hamzad to have a plane ready at an airfield nearby.
如果你登上飞机
If you're on it...
他就会放走艾米莉
he lets Emily go.
否则他就会把她交给哈姆扎德
If you're not,
he delivers her to Hamzad instead.
我不知道之后会发生什么
I don't know what happens then,
但肯定不是好事
but nothing good.
什么
What?
哈姆扎德在我的上级中有人脉 他们命令我保证飞机顺利起飞
Hamzad has allies amongst my superiors.
I've been ordered to see it through.
我可以拖延一下
I can delay it for a bit. - Don't...
不用 没必要拖延
No, don't delay it.
你认识伯特的人吗 -认识
Bote's man. Do you know him?
Yeah.
你相信他
Do you trust him, well,
会遵守承诺吗
to keep his side of the bargain?
把我弄到手 他就会放了她吗
Is he gonna release her once they have me?
是的
Yeah.
那就这么定了
Mm. Okay, that's it, that's the ballgame.
我不明白
I don't understand.
大家都可以如愿以偿 就这么结束吧
Well, everyone's getting what they want, so it ends.
你要回家了
You're going home now.
你回家我才能回家 -不 你现在安全了
I go home when you go home.
No, you're safe now,
你没有理由留下来
there's no reason for you to stay.
你可以继续过你的日子
You go back to living your life.
你就没有别的办法了吗 怎么可能
There-there's nothing else you can do?
How can that be?
Uh, the gun to her head--
枪抵着她的头 我已经被将死了
that's, uh, that's checkmate.
我不能再虚张声势了
That's a bluff I'm not willing to call.
一定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
没有了
No, there isn't. - Okay, so, we should be talking about
好 那我们应该讨论如何营救你
how to get you back out afterwards,
准备救援方案 -佐伊
what the rescue plan looks like. - Zoe, Zoe.
难道你之后的命运无关紧要吗
You're gonna have to stop... - It doesn't matter
what happens to you after this?
抱歉 你的命运并非无关紧要
I'm sorry, but it does matter
what happens to you after this.
至少我很在意你的命运
At a bare minimum, it matters to me
what happens to you after this.
我很在意你能否活着回来
It matters to me whether you make it out alive.
她是我的宝贝女儿
She's my little girl.
她是我的宝贝女儿
She's my little girl.
很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I'm sorry for bringing you into this.
很遗憾 只能这样结束了
I'm sorry this has to be the end of it.
你做了个表情
That's a face.
恐怕我永远读不懂它 对吧
Guess I'll never know what it's indicating, will I?
我想要谨慎对待…
我了解到的信息 我心底的怀疑
我希望你可以诚实一点 解答我的疑问
你知道了什么
你说得好像你知道了一些 不想让我知道的事
你让我诚实 你自己也该做个表率
我知道我的妻子和我的朋友
协助一名俄♥国♥战俘越狱
我知道…
在我知道原因之前 谁都不能离开这个房♥间
别这么做
别这么做?怎么做
问出真♥相♥?
我对你一心一意
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表