剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
伯特
Bote.
他可能快不行了
That he might be slipping.
你不是说你们见面的时候 他看起来不错吗
I thought you said he was fine when you sat with him.
我说过 我告诉自己他看起来不错 告诉你他看起来不错
I did.
Told myself he seemed fine.
Told you he seemed fine.
来这里的路上 我一遍遍告诉自己 他看起来不错
Been telling myself he seemed fine
over and over again, all the way here.
然后我意识到 如果我需要反复对自己说某句话
Then I'm realizing anything I got to tell myself
也许事实并非如我所愿
that many times maybe isn't as true as I want it to be.
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
你和他一起经历了很多
You've been through a lot with him.
所以你不想看着这一切结束
So it makes sense that you don't want to see
这是很正常的
that it may be all coming to an end.
我觉得问题就在这里 它不可能就这么结束
I think that's the problem.
It can't just come to an end.
凡事都有结束的时候
Everything comes to an end.
对 但总有人得去做他做的事
Yeah,
but someone's got to do what he does.
像他一样冷眼观察世界 像他一样了解这场游戏
Keep an eye on the world the way he does.
Know the game the way he does.
如果不是他 那谁来做
Who's gonna do it if it isn't him?
他这次提出的要求…
What he's asking of us here...
很不寻常
...it's a lot to ask.
如果他搞错了哪怕一小部分…
And if he's wrong about any part of it...
我就死定了
...we're gonna be up a fucking creek.
谢谢
保佑你 先生
Monsieur. Merci, monsieur.
我需要了解这一切
I need to understand what this is.
好的
Yeah, all right.
今天下午 帕夫洛维奇要举办招待会
Well, this afternoon is Pavlovich's reception.
我们进入会场 我去接触他
Now, we gain entrance.
Uh, I-I make contact. And then somehow--
然后用某种办法…我不知道 说服他帮助我们
I don't know-- I convince him to help us.
杀死法拉兹·哈姆扎德 -是的
To kill Faraz Hamzad.
我明白
Yeah. - I understand.
我不是这个意思
But that is not what I meant.
我想了解你的世界是如何运作的
I want to understand how your world works.
你能解释给我听吗
Will you explain it to me?
第一课
Lesson number one.
所有谍报技巧 都需要你同时挥动两种武器
All tradecraft is waged
wielding two weapons in concert.
左手是你的同理心
In your left hand,
uh, is your empathy.
你阅读他人的能力 了解他们需要什么 渴望什么
Your ability to read people,
know what they want, what they need.
他们害怕什么
What they fear.
什么会给他们希望 让他们蒙羞
What, uh, may give them hope.
Cause them shame.
而另一只手…
And then, uh, in your other hand...
是冷酷无情
...you've got your ruthlessness.
你愿意用你观察到的信息来对付他们
The willingness to use all that insight against them, uh...
倘若这两把刀都足够锋利
And when both of those two knives are sharp,
你会惊讶于它们可以斩断多少东西
you'd be amazed what they can cut through.
这都是你学到的?
And that's something you're taught?
Mm-hmm.
有一些是 不过大部分是在实践中掌握的
Well, a little bit.
But I learned by doing, mostly.
通过不断试错 学会用情感工具把陌生人切成碎片
Emotionally carving strangers to pieces
through trial and error sounds messy.
你根本无法想象 -是吗
Ah, you have no idea. - Don't I?
你可以吗
Oh, do you?
我们相遇的那天
The day we met. - Mm-hmm.
你给我做饭 给我讲故事 施展魅力
When you cooked for me,
told me stories and were charming,
你当时就在做这个吧
that's what you were doing, wasn't it?
拆解我 观察我的特性
Disassembling me to see how I worked?
施加压力 让我把你留下
Applying pressure to the seams
so that I'd let you stay?
难吗
Was it difficult?
拆解我 操纵我难不难
Was I difficult to disassemble and manipulate?
这不是难易度的问题
It's not really a "hard or easy" kind of thing.
每个人都…
Everyone's, you know, wired so differently...
这个问题很简单 -对 不是很难
It's really a simple question. - Yeah, not very hard.
真的吗 -对
Really? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我真的很想学会
I really want to know how to do this.
你还没听到代价呢
You haven't, uh...
heard the catch yet, though.
代价是什么 -代价…
Oh? What's the catch?
Uh, the catch...
一旦打开这个开关 就再也关不上了
...is that once you turn it on you can't turn it off.
永远不能
Ever.
每当你遇到一个人 彼此变得亲密
Now every time you meet someone,
you get close to someone, you lay eyes on them,
当你看着对方 你会忍♥不住去想…
you'll be thinking...
利用对方该是多么容易的事啊
how easy it would be to use them, you know.
施以伤害 弃之不顾
Hurt 'em, discard them.
你会怀疑对方也在对你做同样的事
And maybe you wonder if, you know,
maybe they're doing it to you too, now.
也许你再也无法真正地信任一个人
Maybe you can never really trust anyone ever again.
你还想让我继续吗
Still want me to go on?
朋友 我已经很久没有 真正地信任过任何人了
Well, friend, I haven't really trusted anyone
for a very long time,
何必现在开始呢
so why the fuck would I want to start now?
第二课
Lesson number two.
失去通讯时 一定要有备用方案
When communications are compromised,
always have a reserve.
我和艾米莉共享这个账户
Uh, Emily and I, we share this account.
左边是两位数的质数 这说明她没事
Double digit primes on the left,
that means she's okay.
后面一位数大于1
Crooked number that follows...
说明她正在赶往我所在的位置
...that means she's on her way to my location.
她要来了
She's coming.
你知道吗 他见到我恐怕不会太高兴
You know, there's a pretty good chance that
he's not terribly happy to see me.
我们不会像你想的那样 变成合作无间的三个火枪手
This is gonna be a lot less
Three Musketeers than you're hoping for.
你低估他了
You are underestimating him.
又一次
Again.
用银行账户当备用通讯手段 是谁的主意
So whose idea was the reserve comms with the bank account?
他的
His.
很聪明
It's clever.
这是你们之间唯一的交流方式吗
Is that the only way you speak to each other?
不是 -还有什么
No. - How else?
这不是审讯
This isn't an interrogation.
明明就是 -好吧
Yes, it is. - Okay.
也许是 但不是那种审讯
Maybe it is. But not that way.
我只认识一半的你 所以我也在努力
You tell me I only half know you.
I'm trying.
我们会打电♥话♥
We speak on the phone.
一次性手♥机♥? -对
Burner phones? - Yes.
在哪里 -看时间
Where? - Depends on the time of day,
在我上班的路上 第十街和F街的路口有个停车场
on my way to work.
There's a garage on 10th and F.
晚上则是在我家附近的公园
And at night,
a playground in my neighborhood.
旅行呢 -什么意思
What about travel? - What about it?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
2012年秋天
Fall, 2012.
你母亲的葬礼呢
What about your mother's funeral?
我没去
I didn't go.
我们都觉得太危险了
We both felt it was too dangerous.
我写下了想对她说的话
I wrote down what I felt I needed to say
请他放进她的棺材中
and I asked him to put it in the casket with her.
所以这么久以来 你对他来说
So, all that time...
...all you've been to him
只是电♥话♥中的一个声音 一个没有躯体的声音
are sounds on the phone.
A voice without a body.
别这么做 -怎么做
Don't do that. - Do what?
贬低它
Diminish it.
他为我做出了牺牲
He's made sacrifices for me.
我也为他们做出了牺牲
I've made sacrifices for them.
只有这样才能保护彼此
That's what it took to protect each other.
他依然是个称职的父亲
Doesn't make him any less of a father.
如果到最后只有牺牲 你们还剩下什么
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表