剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
这场游戏和你上次下场时 已经全然不同了
that you have no idea how different the game is
than the last time you played it.
也是想提醒你 他们三分钟后
And partly because you've got about three minutes
就会找到你
before they're on top of you.
我看不到发信器的信♥号♥♥ 你上路了跟我说一声
I'm not looking at the transponder feed,
so let me know when you're driving.
我们继续深聊
We can talk further.
我上路了
I'm moving.
我知道你失去了妻子
I understand you lost your wife
是的 几年前
Yeah.
Few years back.
癌症? -亨廷顿舞蹈症
Cancer? - Huntington's Disease.
太糟糕了 我很遗憾
Oh, that's... that's awful. I'm sorry.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
我很久没有听到你的声音了
It's been a very long time since I've heard your voice.
感觉真奇怪 老实说我还以为你已经死了
Ah. - Strange experience.
Frankly, I'd imagined you were dead.
不 我只是退休了
No.
I just retired.
我在报纸上读到了你儿子跟儿媳的事
I, uh... I read about
your son and daughter-in-law in the paper.
-我想过联♥系♥你 -是
但是 你懂的…
I thought about reaching out, - Yeah.
but, uh, you know...
你应该明白现在的情况了吧
I assume that you can see the tail by now, right?
据我所知 这些人都是专家
As far as I can tell, these are specialists.
能力非常强 所以尽量别靠近他们
They're supposed to be very good,
so I'd keep my distance.
我来告诉你我在哪
Now, let me tell you where I am. I'm watching about
我正看着大约六名高级外包探员
a half a dozen high-end contract operators
格格不入地走进喀里多尼亚郡机场
fail at blending into Caledonia County Airfield,
在他们的包机周围徘徊
loitering around their chartered jet.
他们的任务不是杀你 而是把你带回
Their op is not to kill you.
It's to retrieve you
带上那架飞机
and put you on that plane.
没人告诉我它要去哪 去干什么
No one will tell me where's it's headed or why,
但我刚才坐在这里 想象着最可怕的结果时
but as I sit here imagining nightmare scenarios,
我意识到只要加满了油
I'm aware that, with a full tank of gas,
那架飞机明天下午就能到达喀布尔
that plane can be in Kabul tomorrow afternoon
不用中途停靠
without touching the ground.
最可怕的情况是 法拉兹·哈姆扎德又想见你了
The nightmare scenario is that Faraz Hamzad
wants to see you again, and he convinced
他说服了美国政♥府♥的某些人 让他们配合
someone in the U.S. government to make that happen.
你为什么告诉我这些 为什么要警告我
Why are you telling me this? Why are you warning me?
因为那种情况对你来说如同噩梦
Because the scenario is a nightmare for you,
对我来说也很可怕
but it's pretty shitty for me, too.
这个故事重新浮出水面 我又必须
This story comes back to life, and I'm gonna have to answer
为了已经深埋地底的往事做出解释
for some things that were dead and buried
in the ground yesterday.
为了避免那种情况 我愿意协助并煽动你逃跑
Right now, I'm willing to aid and abet your escape
to prevent that.
我很了解你 知道你已经准备了许多种选择
Now, I know you well enough to know
you're building a list of options.
很快你就会意识到 你只有两个选项
Pretty soon you're gonna realize there are only two.
第一 和他们交手
Number one, you engage.
进入战场 想办法反击
Go to ground, figure out how to fight back.
如果你走上那条路
我可以告诉你 不会有好结果的
You go through that door, and I'm here to tell you
因为首先会发生的是
it's gonna end badly,
这会成为我的行动 而我必须把你灭口
because the first thing that's gonna happen is
this will become my operation,
and I'm gonna have to put you down.
那可不一定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
别这样 真的
Don't.
Just don't.
车底的发信器
The transponder under the car.
你想把死者伪装成强盗 却在他身上留下了消音器
You left a silencer on a guy
you tried to pass off as a burglar.
你已经不是以前的那个你了
You aren't the guy you remember
如果我现在看到你 说不定都认不出来了
I doubt I'd even recognize you if I saw you right now.
有时我也认不出我自己 但我手下有一万名探员
Some days, I don't recognize myself,
和一百亿美元的预算 帮我完成我想做的事
but I've got 10,000 agents and a ten billion-dollar budget
你有什么
to make up for whatever I've lost.
What have you got?
也许我有一个值得被讲述的故事 现在时代不同了
Mm. Maybe I have a story worth telling.
Different time now than it was then.
也许我已经不再是大家眼中的坏人
Maybe now I'm not the one
who comes off looking like the bad guy,
而你的生活会变得很复杂
and your life gets complicated.
你不会那么做的 -真的吗 为什么
You're not gonna do that.
Oh, really? Why?
因为她也被卷进来了
Because she's in this now.
不管你给她取了什么名字 不管把她藏在哪
Whatever name you gave her...
你以为她会很安全
wherever you put her because you thought she'd be safe...
但你女儿也会被卷进来
Your daughter is about to be a part of this.
我告诉你 如果你走上第一条路
And I'm telling you, if you go through door number one,
我会利用她来对付你
I'm gonna use her to get to you
你会把这件事引向一个 让你自己也不好受的结局
You're about to drive this to a place you're not gonna like
- when we get there. - You think
你以为我喜欢这样吗
I like any of this?
况且也不是我让局面变成这样
And I'm not driving it from the beginning.
是你的选择把我们带到了这里
It's been your choices that have brought us here.
然后就是第二条路
That brings us to door number two.
第二条路就是
Door number two is...
你销声匿迹
you disappear.
对 我上次就那么做的 -不
Mm. Yeah, I did that last time.
不是上次那样
No. Not like last time.
这次再走上这条路时
This time, you walk out that door
你会想走上第一条路一样 孤身一人
the same way you walked in the first one.
Alone.
在那之后 我会找到你的女儿
What's gonna happen is
I'm gonna find your daughter
我会告诉我的人
and I'm gonna tell my people,
这是他和这个世界唯一的连接点
"This is the only thread that connects him to the world,
是他在我们手上唯一的把柄
the only piece of him that we have a hold on."
“那就让他们静静等待 观察她” 我就会这么说
"So let's just sit," I'll say, "and watch her and wait,
“他迟早会联♥系♥她的”
and eventually he'll call."
而你永远不会
And you never will.
不行
No. No, no.
哈罗德
Harold...
如果你打电♥话♥ -哈罗德…
If you do call, - Harold.
如果你以任何方式联♥系♥她
if you reach out to her in any way,
几分钟后就会有探员到她门口
there will be agents at her door in minutes.
他们会审问她
如果她知道你犯下的罪行 她就要坐牢
They'll question her.
I-If she knows about crimes you've committed,
之后可能会更糟
she's going to jail.
It could get worse from there.
你销声匿迹
You disappear.
她继续她的生活
She lives her life.
这个故事再次被掩埋
And this story goes back into the ground where I left it.
去你的
Fuck you.
你和她一起度过了美好的30年
You got 30 good years with her.
比原来多了30年
That's 30 more than it could've been,
你还和她道了别
and you get to say goodbye to her.
这种机会不是每个人都有的 相信我
That's not something that's guaranteed.
Trust me.
只要你远离她 她根本不会发现我的存在
As long as you stay away,
在我看来 这个结果对大家都好
she'll never even know I'm there.
From where I sit, that sounds like
a pretty good outcome for all of us.
我让你先跑一步 抓住这个机会 甩掉追兵 销声匿迹
I gave you a head start. Take it.
Lose the tail. Disappear.
在我们剩下的这些年月里
You and I both get to spend whatever years we have left
我们会假装自己从未认识过对方
on this earth pretending we never knew each other.
假装这一切从未发生
And that none of this ever happened.
他在移♥动♥了
He's on the move.
是 我看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
就在我们到达前几分钟
Just minutes before we arrived on target, too.
真不走运
That's unfortunate.
您刚才在外面打电♥话♥?
You were just on the phone out there, yeah?
是的
Yes, I was.
能问问您在跟谁通话吗
May I ask who it was you were talking to?
不能
No, you may not.
孩子 你知道 我在联邦调查局的职位吗
Son, do you know what my position is at the FBI?
知道 长官
Yes, sir.
你觉得我爬上那个位置
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表