剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
What's left
when all there is is sacrifice?
信任
Clarity.
因为我知道他愿意为我放弃任何事
Because I know there is nothing he wouldn't give up for me.
我对他也一样
Or me for him.
这就是爱
That's what love is.
再跟我说一次 你是怎么认识这种人的
Tell me again how you know a person like this.
他会记得你的 对吧
He's gonna remember you, right?
对
Oh, yeah.
这是干什么
What is that for?
走廊尽头有一扇门 我没关
Down the corridor there is a door I've left open.
后面是一条通道 直接通向村子外面
It leads to a passage
that will take you clear of the village.
出去后你应该知道怎么走
I assume you can find your way from there.
她派你来…
She sent you.
释放我?
To release me.
那为什么我的手还被绑着
Then why are my hands still bound?
你就是他们说的那个人
You are the one they talk about.
我听过那些故事
I've heard the stories.
你是哈姆扎德的怪物
You are Hamzad's monster.
他们说他对你无比信任
They say he trusts you like no other.
显然 他的妻子也信任你
Clearly, his wife does too.
我猜她对他隐瞒了这件事
She's kept this from him, I assume.
他不知道你在这吧
He doesn't know you're here, does he?
她给你出了多大的难题啊
What a contortion she's put you in.
恐怕你也不知道 这把刀是做什么用的
Maybe even you aren't yet certain what the knife is for.
出去
Get out.
俄♥国♥人不见了
The Russian is gone.
他设法挣脱了束缚 趁着夜色逃走了
He escaped during the night.
Somehow freed himself from his bindings.
昨晚我做了一个 我从小到大经常做的梦
Last night I had a dream I have had many times before,
since I was a boy.
我独自一人 感觉到身后有个东西
I'm alone.
And I sense a presence behind me.
我能感觉到它的呼吸 但我不敢转头去看
I can feel its breath, but I am too afraid to turn to look.
它用一种我曾经懂得 现在已经忘却的语言
It whispers in a language I feel I once knew
对我低语
but no longer understand.
尽管这些语言没有意义 我却被恐惧吞噬
And though the words have no meaning,
I am consumed by terror.
因为我知道
Because I know...
它说的都是我不敢说的话 关于我自己的话
...it is saying things I am afraid to say about myself.
我知道它们都是真的
And I know that they are true.
如往常一样 我满头冷汗地醒来
And I awoke in a cold sweat, as I always do.
如往常一样 我转身看向我的妻子
And I turned to my wife, as I always have.
但她不在那里
And she was not there.
我太太有时会在夜间游荡
My wife sometimes wanders at night.
她一向如此
She always has.
为什么 我不知道
Why? I don't know why.
每当我解开她内心的一个谜题
There are puzzles within her that when solved,
只会引出更多的谜题
only ever lead to new puzzles.
尽管如此 我还是爱她
I love her despite it.
有时我觉得这正是我爱她的原因
Sometimes I believe I may love her because of it.
但是这次…
But this...
这次不一样
This is something different.
她绝不会这么做
She would never do this.
她知道这意味着什么
She would know what this would mean.
你知道哪个是他吗 -知道
Do you know which one he is?
Yeah.
这里有好多长得一模一样的白人老头
'Cause there's a lot of old white guys here
that kind of look the same.
Uh-huh.
楼梯边上 第二张桌子
Second table from the stairs.
不好意思 你有笔吗
Excuse me, do you have a pen?
谢谢
Thank you.
好 待在这里
Stay here.
如果情况不对劲 我会来找你
If anything gets weird,
I'm coming to get you
我们会原路返回
and we're going right back where we came from.
请问什么叫“不对劲” -你会知道的
Define weird, please.
You'll know.
就在这里别动 好吗
Right here. Don't move.
Clear?
好
等等 我得买♥♥个东西
Hang on, I've got to grab something.
怎么了
What's up?
出口旁边 褐色夹克
By the exit. Tan jacket.
对 -我确定他是摩洛哥国土安♥全♥局♥的人
Yeah. - I'm pretty sure he's DGST.
对
Yeah.
我好像在某个场合跟你介绍过他
Actually, I think I introduced you to him
at some function or another.
阿卜杜勒拉蒂夫什么的
Abdellatif somebody.
拉赫玛尼
Rahmani.
我叫他来的
I called him.
那时你在火车上沉思
While you were in the head, on the train.
为什么
What for?
我的安全短♥信♥软件里有两个联♥系♥人
There are two people in my secure text contacts.
我爸爸和你的孙子
My dad.
And your grandson.
亨利睡觉前偶尔会给我发短♥信♥
Henry texts me before he goes to sleep at night sometimes.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
我不知道
No, I didn't.
你应该注意一下
You should keep an eye on that.
尤其是等他再长大一些的时候
Especially when he gets a little older.
那天晚上他告诉我 有个老爷爷来家里
The other night he told me that Cheryl took him upstairs
谢丽尔带着他上楼去了
when an old man came to visit.
那个老人坐着黑色大车 还有个司机
Came in a big black car with a driver.
他说自己被吓到了
He said it scared him.
我不知道那是谁
I have no idea who it might have been
但是我猜如果七楼的人去过你家
but my guess is that if somebody
你会告诉我的
from the seventh floor came to visit that you would've told me.
除非
Unless...
他说的话也吓到你了
whatever he had to say scared you too.
所以你就叫 阿卜杜勒拉蒂夫·拉赫玛尼
And so you called Abdellatif Rahmani
把我押上飞机 送我回家
to help get me on a plane and send me home.
对 -你不该这么做
Yes. - You shouldn't have done that.
七楼的人说了什么让你害怕的事
What did the seventh floor say that scared you?
不是局里的人
It wasn't anyone from the Bureau.
那是谁 -是摩根·伯特
Who was it? - It was Morgan Bote.
他说他可以帮我摆平这件事
He offered to get me off the hook for all of this
只要让你替我背黑锅 把你丢下
if I put you on the hook in my place.
To leave you here, behind,
让你消失在外面
to disappear into the wild,
他会在局里帮我洗清罪名
and he would see my name cleared at home.
你怎么说
And what did you say?
我叫他滚出我家
I told him to get the hell out of my house.
在我心里你是什么
What are you to me?
你是我人生中不请自来的麻烦
You're a complication in my life that I didn't want.
你是一个想要变成真人的木头玩偶
You're a wooden toy asking to be made real.
我帮不了你
I can't help you there.
你犯了重罪 你是个叛徒
You're a felon. You're a traitor.
你威胁着我的家人 我的事业 我的名声 我的生活
You're a threat to my family,
my career, my legacy, my life.
但当有人给了我一根魔杖 可以让这一切消失
But when I was offered a magic wand
to just make all this go away, to make you...
让你也消失…
go away...
光是想到要这么做我就受不了
God help me, I-I couldn't stomach the thought of it.
你应该接受的
You should take it.
为什么 -你应该接受他的提议
What?
You should take him up on his offer.
让我当替死鬼
I'll take the hit.
不 我们不会那么做 -我愿意这么做
No, we're not gonna do that.
你可以和我争论个没完
I'll take it.
You and I could go round and round,
但这件事牵扯到了其他人
but there are other people involved in this.
那些并非自愿参与的人
People who didn't ask to be.
我们必须优先考虑那些人
And those people go to the front of the line.
这是我父亲教我的
That's what my fathers taught me.
我要帮他们解决这个问题
I'm going to fix this for them.
而你的职责就是让我放手去做
And you're gonna do your part by letting me do it.
不会成功的
在那个地方 他手眼通天
It won't work.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表