剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
You don't need to do that.
喂?
Hello?
你好
Hello.
摩根·伯特给了我你的号♥码
Morgan Bote gave me your number.
我一直在等你的电♥话♥
I've been expecting your call.
现在方便吗
Is this a good time?
Uh, well... Yeah, hold on, please.
方便 请稍等
你知道我是做什么的吧
You do understand what it is I do, yes?
我以前也接过一两次这种电♥话♥
I've been on one or two of these calls before,
那是上辈子的事了
in another life.
为了不用再接这种电♥话♥ 我花了很大的力气
Went to great lengths to make sure
I'd never be on one of them again.
有人给了我你的号♥码
I was offered your number.
我收下了
I took it.
我不知道为什么要收下
I don't know why I took it.
我大概觉得无伤大雅
I guess I figured it was okay
反正永远也用不上
because there was no way I'd ever be able to use it.
你为何觉得用不上
Why wouldn't you be able to use it?
我想让你去找的那个人
The guy I wanted you to visit--
很有可能再也不会被找到了
I figured there was a good chance
he'd never be found again.
想要在这世上消失并不容易
It's hard to disappear in this world.
你对这家伙评价很高
You're giving this guy a lot of credit.
你擅长做这行吗
Are you good at this?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
你擅长做这行吗
Are you good at this?
如果我不擅长 你就不会收到我的号♥码了
I don't think you would've been given my number
if I weren't.
我也这么觉得 但我想听你亲口说
I don't think so either, but I'd like to hear you say it.
是 我很擅长
Yeah. I know what I'm doing.
因为不管你觉得怎么样
Because no matter what this sounds like to you--
不管这件事听起来有多简单 它绝对不会轻松
no matter how easy any of this sounds--
it will not be easy.
为了活下去 他什么都做得出来
There's nothing he won't do to ensure his own survival.
他不在乎自己会造成多少伤害 毁灭多少东西
There is no limit to the damage he'll do
or the things he'll destroy.
绝对不要低估他
This is not someone to underestimate.
如果你要我找到他
So, if you're asking me to help you locate him,
最好给我一个方向
it would be helpful to be pointed in the right direction.
宾夕法尼亚州科利尔维尔 斯特拉特福大道4921号♥
4921 Stratford Avenue.
Colliersville, Pennsylvania.
调查驾照信息
宾夕法尼亚州驾照
完事了告诉我
Let me know when it's done.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表